剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
如果她不切断他们之间的联♥系♥
that if she doesn't sever the connection between them,
她的生命线
her life line
也会被缩短
will also be shortened.
这也太疯狂了
But that-that's crazy.
- 是吧 - 诺黛特几岁时去世的
- Right? - How old was Nodette when she died?
- 22岁 - 好吧
- 22. - Well,
当两个灵魂交织在一起
when two souls are intertwined,
平均数会倾向于鬼魂
the average is weighted towards the spirit.
所以你的朋友可能只剩下十年了
So your friend probably has no more than a decade left.
我很遗憾 乔治
I'm sorry, George.
塔姆拉侦探
Detective Tamura,
我能和你谈谈吗
could I borrow you for a second?
事实上我需要你的帮助
Yeah. I could actually use your help.
你很懂汽车 对吧
You're a car guy, right?
你知道这个尾灯可能是什么车的吗
Do you know what kind of car this taillight might belong to?
是的 这绝对
Oh, yeah, that's def...
绝对是一个非常普通的尾灯
Definitely a really common taillight
很容易就跟
that, um, is easily confused
任何车的尾灯
with taillights from...
混淆了
any number of cars.
或者船的
Or boats.
知道了 呃
Got it. Oh, well.
我就是试试看 坐吧
Thought I'd take a shot, you know? Have a seat.
刚才你有什么事吗 很急吗
So you needed something? Is it urgent?
嗯 对 是的
Uh... yeah. Yeah, it is. Um...
你刚说要帮忙对警局进行改革的时候
how serious were you when you said you wanted
是认真的吗
to help reform this police department?
我跟一个租客有点问题
I'm having an issue with a tenant.
你一直说是埃弗雷特
Look, you keep bringing up Everett,
但是也许是其他人想要杀了她
but maybe someone else wanted her dead.
没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
没有被冒犯到 这是事实
No offense taken. It's the truth.
西莉亚没什么仇敌 整天只知道办花♥园♥派对
Celia didn't have enemies. She had garden parties.
没错
NANCY:Exactly.
而这次谋杀非常冷酷且有报复性
And this killing was cold and vindictive.
甚至可以说是仪式性的
Even ritualistic.
有人想要给我们传达什么消息
Somebody was sending a message.
而且她死后尸体被摆成那个样子
And the way that her body was posed--
我以前见过类似的东西
I've-I've seen... I've seen something like that before.
她的尸体看上去就像是伊卡洛斯
Her body was posed like Icarus.
你说什么
Uh, what now?
希腊神话
Greek mythology.
那个有翅膀的人 他飞到离太阳很近的地方
Guy who put on wings, he flew too close to the sun,
- 你知道 - 他太过了 付出了代价
you know...EVERETT: He reached too far, paid the price,
最终逝去
fell to his death.
所以你现在的意思是
So what are you saying?
你是说西莉亚这是得到报应了吗
You saying that Celia paid a price for something?
昨天 西莉亚一心想着那个名单
Yesterday, Celia was obsessing over this list.
天啊 这个名单我犯了个大错
Oh, God. I made such a mistake with the list.
我以为是
I thought it was the...
我以为是埃弗雷特派对上邀请的客人
I thought it was the guest list for Everett's party,
但是如果
but what if the...
如果这份名单就是她要给我的名字呢
What if it was the list of names she got for me?
名单你从西莉亚那儿拿回来了吗
ACE: You got the list back from Celia?
什么名单 什么名字
What-what list? What names?
西莉亚为了我冒了很大险
Celia did something risky for me.
有一份目击证人的名单
There was this list of witnesses.
告密者
Whistleblowers.
不能把名单落入坏人手里
I couldn't let it get in the wrong hands.
谁的手里
EVERETT: Whose hands?
这个秘密组织叫惊魂路
This secret organization called The Road Back.
西莉亚
Celia...
在跟惊魂路对抗吗
went up against The Road Back?
- 他们是谁 - 一个拥有无限手段和
Who are they?A powerful group
坚定决心的强大团体
with infinite means and unflagging resolve.
大众甚至不知道它们的存在
The general public have no idea they even exist.
很少有人知道他们的存在
A scarce few know that they're out there.
但是如果有人触犯了他们 惊魂路会毫不犹豫
But The Road Back wouldn't hesitate to make an example
杀鸡儆猴
of anyone who angered them.
他们会明确告诉你
And they'd be very clear
谁才是更厉害的一方
that they were the ones who were angry.
如果是他们的话 他们会留下一张名片
If it was them, they would have left an actual calling card,
还有他们的标记
as well-- their marker.
就像符号♥那样吗
RYAN: Like a symbol?
看 这是警♥察♥留给我的
Look. Police left this for me.
是西莉亚的东西
It's Celia's stuff.
一开始我还奇怪她怎么会把
I thought it was weird that she was
零钱带在身边 直到我看到了符号♥
carrying around pocket change, but then I saw the symbol,
我也不知道那是什么意思
and I didn't know what it was.
那是惊魂路的符号♥
That's the symbol for The Road Back.
所以不是埃弗雷特干的
So it wasn't Everett.
惊喜吧
EVERETT: Surprise.
但是你们知道吗
But guess what.
这里还是有人应该为此负责
The person responsible is here.
因为如果西莉亚没有帮南茜拿到名单的话
Because if Celia hadn't helped Nancy with that list,
她就不会受到惊魂路的惩罚
she wouldn't have earned retribution from The Road Back.
你祖母被残忍♥地谋杀了
Your grandmother was brutally murdered
是为了给你传达一个信息
to send a message to you.
- 嘿 - 是我害了西莉亚
Hey. I got Celia killed.
- 不不不 不是你 - 就是我
No. No, you didn't.Mm-hmm.
- 她是为了帮我的忙 - 帮忙吗
She was doing a favor for me.A favor?
你这么做是为了救埃斯
You were doing this to save Ace's life.
她这么做是因为
She was doing this
救他那个混♥蛋♥丈夫出监狱
to keep her son of a bitch husband out of jail.
她就是这么想的
That's how she did business.
如果我知道的话 瑞安 我就会
If I had known then, Ryan, I would have...
你又不知道惊魂路能干出这种事的
How could you have known what The Road Back was capable of?
你不知道的
You couldn't.
她知道
She did.
这些都是她自己的选择
And those were the choices that she made.
我怎么能为她主持公道
How do I get justice for her?
也许你不能
Maybe you don't.
也许你把这个也加到清单上
Maybe you just add it to the list,
然后把心思都放在你原本要伸张正义的事情上
and you focus on what you came to get justice for.
- 埃弗雷特吗 - 对
For Everett?Yeah.
- 我错怪他了 - 不 你没错
I was wrong about him.No, you weren't wrong.
南茜 不要忘了我爸是谁
Nancy, don't forget who my father is.
你没有绑错人
You tied up the right guy.
只是这件案子不是他干的而已
You just tied him up for the wrong murder.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jake.
你好 尼克
Hey, Nick.
很高兴碰到你了
Glad I caught you.
我 呃
I just, uh...
我想感谢你帮我明白你
I wanted to thank you for helping me understand
投诉的真正原因
the real reason behind your complaint.
别放心上
Aw, don't worry about it.
- 你有一副好心肠 - 嗯
You got a good heart.Yup.
但是我会分散注意力
But I lost focus,
然后就会犯错
and I made the mistake
以为我的目标
of thinking my goal
是为了改变你狭隘的心
was to change your small mind.
- 抱歉 - 你看啊
Excuse me?See...
我一直觉得
I always think that
我要经历像你这样的人
I have to go through people like you,
就像我从前那样
like I've had to do before.
就像我之前的那些人一样
Like those who came before me have had to do
因为他们别无选择 不得不这样
because they had no other choice.
但是我有能力和特权去做
But I have the means and the privilege
他们做不到的事
to do things that they couldn't.
- 比如在你身边找到办法 - 嗯
Like find a way around you.Okay.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表