剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Maybe it was a hit-and-run.
南茜说得没错 我们出现在这里是有原因的
Nancy's right, and we're all here for a reason,
我查了查每个人的信息
well, I started running cross-checks on everyone.
德洛丽丝失踪那晚
The night Dolores went missing,
瑞安·哈德森因为酒驾被捕了
Ryan Hudson was arrested for a DUI.
他开的是什么车
What was he driving?
保时捷
Porsche.
红色的
A red one.
我没有 我觉得我没有撞她
I don't, I don't think I hit her.
你觉得你没有撞她
You don't think you hit her?
是的 我...
No, I...
2013年 我喝酒喝到
In 2013, I was... I was drinking to...
几乎不省人事 偶尔
blackout levels, and on occasion,
我还会愚蠢地去开车 所以
I was dumb enough to drive, so...
瑞安 你是在3月11日 周一下午
Ryan, you were arrested on Monday, March 11,
6点15分 在米尔路和德罗路边被捕地
that's 6:15 p.M. Near Mill Road and Delowe.
你还记得你是从哪里来的吗
Do you remember where you were coming from?
如果...如果是周一
Uh, if... well, if it was a-a Monday,
我下午4点有心理治疗 所以
um, I had therapy at 4:00, so...
如果你那天翘掉了呢
Hey, what about if you skipped it that day?
不可能翘掉
Couldn't have skipped it.
那是强制的
It was mandatory.
我爸爸的哥哥因酗酒而死
My father's brother Josiah died of alcoholism,
所以他根本无法容忍♥...这种情况
so he had a zero tolerance for... for that,
当时 我的情况已经很糟糕了
and... back then I was way above zero.
听着 说实话
Look... to be honest,
我 我甚至忘了我被叫停
I don't, I don't even remember getting pulled over.
我...
Okay? I...
我记得我去了治疗 然后
I remember I went to therapy, and then after that,
我就去一个游艇俱乐部快活了 然后
I went to happy hour at the yacht club, and...
接下来 我就被带到这里接受酒驾指控了
next thing you know, I'm here, I'm getting processed,
后来的记忆就很模糊
and then it's fuzzy from that point on.
我记得他们把我关进一个很冷的监狱里
I remember they put me in a freezing cell.
管道都在作响 厕所也不好用
The pipes were moaning, and the toilets didn't work.
德洛丽丝什么时候在那家餐厅的
When was Dolores at the restaurant?
她的信♥用♥卡♥是下午6:08用的
Her credit card was run at 6:08 p.M.
那就不可能是瑞安杀死她的
Then Ryan couldn't have killed her.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
还是说这跟那次你说埃弗雷特
Or is this like the time you said Everett Hudson
在货船上放炸♥弹♥
put a bomb on a cargo ship,
然后又撤销证言一样
and then you recanted your testimony?
瑞安从咨♥询♥师那里出来 然后去游艇俱乐部
Ryan was coming from therapy and a happy hour
好好快活了
near the yacht club.
德洛丽丝是在6:08还在蓝色艾瑞斯
Dolores, at 6:08 p.M., was at the Blue Iris.
瑞安不可能在他被警♥察♥叫停之前
There is no way that Ryan could have crossed paths
和德洛丽丝有交集
with Dolores before he got pulled over.
她说得没错
She's right.
真是松了一口气
That is a relief.
是啊 对他来说可能是的
Yeah. For him, maybe.
但是唯一的线索就是有钱的醉鬼
But Rich and Drunk over here was our only lead,
那我们该怎么办
so now how do we get out of here?
我已经不是当初那个我了
You know, I'm-I'm not the guy that I was back then.
我知道
I know.
他们怎么回事
What's their deal?
哈德森和德鲁
Hudson and Drew.
你觉得她是因为他而撤销证言
You think he's the reason why she recanted her testimony
让埃弗雷特·哈德森躲过12条人命的指控吗
and let Everett Hudson walk free from 12 murder charges?
也许还是继续想想这个六年来
Maybe get back to wondering about the missing Black woman
被人忽视的失踪黑人女性吧
who's been ignored for the last six years.
你是说我没好好想吗
You suggesting I'm not?
我是说
I'm suggesting that...
黑人女性遭受的犯罪没人上报
crimes against Black women are underreported...
没人调查 没人解决
under-investigated and under-solved.
所以也许
So maybe...
如果德洛丽丝是白人
if Dolores had been white,
更多人就会...
more people would have been...
关心她
asking about her.
也许
Maybe...
他们就可能找到她了
they could have found her.
也许甚至能拯救她
Maybe even saved her.
我当时都不在这里
I wasn't here then.
你现在在了
You're here now.
你劲头十足啊
You're on a mission.
好吧
Yeah, well...
因为我 巴希尔和苏格兰美人号♥上
It's because of me that Bashiir and 12 other men
12名船员全都枉死了
on the Bonny Scot are being denied justice.
所以我至少能帮一帮德洛丽丝
So the least I can do is get it for Dolores.
布兰登是不是说德洛丽丝看上去喝醉了
Didn't Brandon say that Dolores looked drunk?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
这是埋在那堆东西下面的
Hey. Buried at the bottom of the pile.
德洛丽丝车里掉在地上的名片
This business card was on the floor of Dolores's car.
米齐·钱宁地♥产♥
"Mitzi Channing Realty"?
是的 背面还有保险信息
Yeah. There's insurance info on the back.
像是出意外后会写的东西
Kind of stuff you write down after an accident.
这不是米齐靠在她的红车上吗
And isn't that Mitzi leaning up against a red car?
我没有杀死德洛丽丝·巴瑞特
I didn't kill Dolores Barrett.
我们都知道那是一个意外
We all know that there was an accident.
那你有没有开车撞到她
So did you hit her with your car?
没有
No!
那她为什么有你的名片
Then why'd she have your card?
我...
I-I, um...
听着 是她撞了我
Okay, look, look, she-she hit me.
我们...我们...
Okay? Okay. We were-- I mean, we were--
我们当时一起从餐厅
we were coming out of the restaurant
开出来 结果
at the same time, and then sh...
她倒车撞倒了我的车
she just backed her car into mine.
然后她想给我现金
And then sh-she tried to give me cash,
但我说我想走正规渠道
and I said that I wanted to do it the right way.
她就很不爽 开车走了
And then she just got really aggressive and she drove off.
所以你才是最后一个见到德洛丽丝的人
So you were the last one to see Dolores alive.
你之前根本没想到要提吗
You didn't want to mention that before?
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
卡森·德鲁在门外
Carson Drew is outside.
如果他碰到门
If he makes it to the door,
就会先死
he'll die first.
但他不会是最后一个死的人
But he won't be the last.
赶紧做决定
Make a call.
卡森·德鲁
Carson Drew.
爸爸 是我 田村说你在停车场
Dad, it's me. Tamura says you're in the parking lot.
嗯 法官还没有给我回话
Yeah. I haven't heard back from the judge yet.
我很抱歉 但我给你带了点吃的
I'm so sorry. But I brought you something to eat.
我不需要你扮演什么白骑士
I don't need you to white-knight your way in here.
我不是小孩子了
I am not a child.
我不想听什么《金凤花姑娘和三只熊》的睡前故事
I don't want a-a "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" Bedtime story.
带上你没必要的担心
So take your misplaced concern
你的生日派和破蜡烛
and your birthday pie and your twisted candles
赶紧回家去
and go home!
嗯 她不在了
Yeah, she's gone.
她为什么叫你小懒
So why does she call you Xiao Lan?
这是你的中文名字吗
Is that your Chinese name?
不是
No.
这是她给我起的怪绰号♥
It's her weird nickname for me.
意思是"小懒惰"
It means "Little Lazy."
只要我动作慢 或者做错事
Anytime I did something slowly or wrong,
她以为这样能激励我
she thought that would motivate me.
这名字可没有什么激励性
That's not a very motivational name.
得要像"不屈母狮"或"钢铁脊梁"一样
I mean, like, "Unyielding Lioness" Or "Spine of Steel,"
-这才有激励性 -梅觉得如果她对我好
- that's motivational... - May thought if she went easy on me,
我就会一事无成
I would underachieve.
她希望我成功 成为可靠的人
She wanted me to succeed and be reliable.
你非常可靠
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表