剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
爸爸 希望你顺利到波士顿了
Hey, Dad, hope you made it to Boston okay.
发生了一件奇怪的事
There was the weirdest thing.
昨晚烟雾报♥警♥器不知道为什么
The smoke alarm kept going off last night
一直在响
for seemingly no reason.
完全没法关掉
Couldn't seem to get it to stop.
可能没什么大事 再见
Probably nothing to worry about. Bye.
我来这里就变成这样了
They were like this when I got here.
肯定有人干扰了它们的导航
Something's got to be interfering with their navigation.
街灯全在乱闪
The street lights are all going haywire.
镇上的人全都慌了
People are panicking all over town.
尼克 我们应该取消约会之夜
Nick, we should cancel date night.
不 我们不取消约会之夜
No, we're not canceling date night.
伙计们
Guys...
这是我从后面的码头扫的
I scooped this up from the dock out back.
这是海水吗
Is that sea water?
在发光
It's glowing.
好吧 这里肯定发生了一些超自然的事
Okay, so, something seriously supernatural is going on here.
乔治 我们需要用你妈妈的仪式
George, we need one of your mom's rituals
召唤出背后的灵
to call out whichever spirits are behind this.
灵魂们出来 不要恶作剧
从洗衣机里出来
真烂
Crap!
你能不能稍微快点
Can you pick up the pace a little bit, please?
我又不是讲中文的人 贝斯 我在努力
Oh, hey, I'm not a native speaker, Bess. I'm trying!
灵魂们出来 到我的面前来
到我们这里来
不
Oh. Oh, no.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?!
-天啊 -搞什么 贝斯
- Oh, my God! - Come on, Bess.
你吃了什么
What did you eat?
发生了什么
What happened?
我不小心把一个厨房♥魔召唤到了贝斯脸上
Oh, I accidentally summoned a kitchen demon into Bess's cheek.
什么
What?!
我找南茜·德鲁
I'm looking for Nancy Drew,
马蹄湾首席自♥由♥侦探
Horseshoe Bay's premier freelance detective?
是我
Yeah, that's me.
让我看看到底是怎么了
Let me see where we went wrong.
我们出了点小小的 管道意外
Yeah, we just had a minor... plumbing incident.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是谁
And you are?
汤姆·斯威夫特
Tom Swift.
我本来说我需要你的帮助
I was about to say I need your help,
但看起来可能是你需要我的帮助
but it looks like you may need mine.
南茜·德鲁
第二季第十五集
这上面说要摆脱厨房♥魔
It says you get rid of a kitchen demon
只要打开门
just by opening a door.
欢迎来到利爪
Welcome to The Claw.
哎呀
Yikes.
巴克利 帮帮一个女孩
Barclay, help a girl out.
你好 汤姆
Greetings, Tom.
哥们
Bruh,
他们怎么说服你干这种事的
how did they talk you into all of this?
我来到这座小镇后
Uh, after I came to this town...
你遇到了一些白人 信了他们的规划
You met some white people? Got into their nonsense?
老虎伍兹综合征
Tiger Woods Syndrome.
我们明白
We understand.
谢谢 巴克利
Thanks, Barclay.
不客气
No worries.
这些呕吐物比我们在伊比沙岛时少多了
This is much less vomit than when we were in Ibiza.
希望你们不要介意我的人工智能助手
I hope you don't mind my AI assistant.
它是我八岁的时候写的
I programmed him when I was eight,
它总是很有帮助的
and he's always been a little extra, right?
南茜 我的公♥司♥在找一个东西
Nancy, my company is searching for an artifact--
一块90年前掉到马蹄湾的稀有陨石
a rare meteorite that crashed into Horseshoe Bay 90 years ago
但后来就再也没有记录了
and then vanished from public record.
我需要找到它...要私下找
I need to find it... under the radar.
2000元报酬怎么样
How does $2,000 sound?
别的时候这种提议听起来很不错
Oh, any other day, that would sound great,
但我得先调查城里发生的异变
but I have to investigate the catastrophes in town.
你帮我找到这块陨石 你的任务就完成了
You help me find this meteorite, your mission is accomplished.
这是班纳克彗星 24小时内
This is Banneker's Comet, and in 24 hours,
就是它1929年后第一次
it's going to be passing over Earth
经过地球
for the first time since 1929,
当时这块彗星的一块碎片就掉在了这个小镇上
where a piece of it broke off and landed into this town.
现在这块碎片因为源头的逼近
And now that piece is being activated
而被激活了
by the approach of its source.
现在的这些异变
All the catastrophes out there?
都是因为陨石暴走了
That's the meteorite going haywire.
我需要你帮我找到
And I need your help finding it.
这根本不是什么超自然问题 完全不一样
It's not a supernatural issue after all. That's different.
你们都是呆子还是...
Are you all broomstick people, or...?
谢谢你告诉我们陨石的事 但是我...
Thanks for telling us about the meteorite, but, I...
我要问问 你要用来干什么
I have to ask-- why do you want it?
因为很合我的鞋子
It matches my shoes.
我想用来做...研究
I'd like to put it to use... for research.
他没撒谎 南茜
He's not lying, Nancy.
我就觉得我认得他 汤姆·斯威夫特
I thought I recognized his face. Tom Swift,
就是斯威夫特公♥司♥的
like Swift Enterprises.
汤姆·斯威夫特
立志成为下一个马斯克
发明家传奇家族
The legendary family of inventors.
航♥天♥器 自动驾驶汽车
Aerospace, self-driving cars.
我很讨厌我的这张照片
I hate that picture of me.
我应该黑一下这个算法
You know, I should hack the algorithm
这样就能第一个跳出我的图享照片
so that my Insta comes up first.
天啊 好主意
Oh, my God. Great idea.
-怎么说 -不好意思
- What do you think? - Excuse me a sec.
西莉亚 你好
Celia. Hi.
你受邀参加埃弗雷特举办的
You have been invited to Everett's private fête
庆祝苏格兰美人号♥诉讼垮台的私人聚会
to celebrate his charges being dropped for the Bonny Scot.
他想要亲自感谢你撤销了证词
He wants to personally thank you for recanting your testimony.
你和他说了我只是为了救人命吗
Did you tell him I only did it to save someone's life?
我和他说你这么做是因为你不想
I told him you did it because you no longer want
和强大的人为敌
such a powerful man as your enemy.
这个排队
Now this party is
正式让埃弗雷特知道你是他孙女的
the perfect time to introduce Everett to the fact
绝佳机会
that you are his granddaughter.
等等 你希望我直接告诉他吗
Wait. You want me to just tell him?
我和你在玩一个很危险的游戏 南茜
You and I have been playing a very dangerous game, Nancy--
我们向埃弗雷特隐瞒了一个一旦被他知道
hiding a secret from Everett that, if he found out,
就会很不开心的秘密
would make him very unhappy.
抬起头来
Now chin up.
你是一个优秀的年轻女性
You're a most promising young woman.
加入哈德森家族就不用继续苦苦等待了
And joining the Hudson family means no more waiting on tables.
我就不假装我没有偷听了
I'm gonna skip the part where I pretend that I wasn't eavesdropping.
如果你要去那个派对 南茜·德鲁就要消失了
If you go to that party, that's the end of Nancy Drew.
他们想要你做南茜·德鲁
They want you to be Nancy Hudson
给一个嗜杀的独♥裁♥者做事
and work for some murderous patriarch.
我...我知道你觉得自己别无选择
And I... I know you feel like you don't have a choice...
这是我自己掘的坟墓
I dug my own grave.
我得处理自己的问题
Uh, uh, it's my mess to deal with.
班纳克彗星正在以每小时2000英里的速度逼近
Banneker's Comet is approaching at 2,000 miles an hour.
如果你们觉得一堆死鸟就很难缠了
If you think a bunch of dead birds is bad,
那想想重力海啸
try a gravitational tsunami.
好吧 一件一件来
Right. First things first.
钥匙马蹄湾都要没了
Can't bring Everett to justice
就没办法把埃弗雷特抓起来了
if Horseshoe Bay no longer exists.
伙计们 你们能守一下这里吗
Hey, guys, can you hold down the fort?
我要帮我的新委托人
I'm gonna save the town
找到一块太空石 救下这个小镇
by helping my new client find a space rock.
太空石
Space rock?
马蹄湾历史协会
1929年
1929,
的确有一块陨石掉在了马蹄湾
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表