剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
奥黛特说她一踏上美国
And Odette said once she landed in America
她就会送来装满沙子的瓶子
that she would send her bottles... ?Of sand.
[法语]
"Jesper kwee tee reverray
[法语]
dance ce mondee..."
[法语]
"Ow le pro chain."
杰斯珀是什么意思
Okay, what does "Jesper" Mean?
[法语]
"J'espère."
我希望
I hope.
到时候了
It's time.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
她在这里
She's here.
她会从哪个方向过来
Which way is she coming from?
我不知道
I don't know.
繁星之间我忆起你
"I think of you amongst the stars
"并数着我们着陆的日子 好让我去找你"
"And count the days until we land, when I can send for you."
"船上的生活很孤独 但对我们
"The ship is lonely. But my dreams of the life
未来生活的向往 让我不再孤寂"
we shall build together keep me company."
"爱让我感到温暖 我能在心底感受到"
"It is love that keeps me warm. I feel it in my heart..."
-"如果真的存在魔法 -别停
- "I-If there were such thing as magic... - Don't stop!
那我们之间隔的海洋就不算什么"
...that the ocean between us were nothing..."
不 乔治 不
No! George, no!
我带着勇气面对这场神秘的旅程
I face the mystery of this journey with courage,
因为我和你在一起
because it is with you.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道 那是她的话
I don't know, it was her words,
-但发自内心地说 -还有人记得其他的吗
- but by heart. - Somebody remember some more!
有些关于季节的
Something about the seasons.
树叶 树叶
Um, the leaves... the leaves
变成琥珀色 我看见了你的眼
turn amber and I see your eyes.
天呐
Oh, my God,
-奏效了 -这个世界试图让我失声
- it's working! - In this world that tries to silence me,
那我能说出最危险的词就是我爱你
the most dangerous words I can speak are that I love you.
我希望你永远别忘记我
I hope you never forget me.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
奥黛特
Odette.
我们看见你了
We see you.
你不是他们在船上对你施以的酷刑
You were not what they did to you on that ship.
你是力量 悲伤 恐惧和热情的集♥合♥体
You were strength and sadness and fear and passion.
你是人
You were human.
你没有被忘记
You were not forgotten.
你被人爱着
You were loved.
拜托了
Please.
到第二天了
It's tomorrow.
我们 我们做到了
We... we made it.
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
乔治 乔治
George. George?
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my G...
乔治
Uh, George, uh...
贝斯 贝斯 我需要毛巾 拜托
Bess! Bess, I need those towels, please!
来了 来了 我来了
Coming! Coming, I'm coming.
-座机也不能用了 -你会没事的
- The landline's down, too. - You're gonna be okay.
-抱歉 -不 别道歉
- Sorry. - No, no, don't be sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么道歉
What you sorry for?
-不 我们会 -我爱你
- No. We're gonna... - I love you.
我们会 我们 我们能改变这一切 好吗
We're gonna... we're gonna... we're gonna fix this, right?
我们能改变 我们能改变这些 你会没事的
We're gonna fix this. We're gonna fix this, and you're gonna be okay.
好吗 听到了吗
Yeah? Yeah, you with me?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. Hey.
乔治 你会没事的
Hey, George, you're gonna be okay.
乔治
George.
乔治
George?
尼克
Nick.
她说她爱你
She said she loves you.
-什么 -她爱你
- What? - She loves you.
不
No.
不不 不不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不 不 乔治 乔治 乔治
No, no, no. George? George? George?!
乔治 乔治
George. George.
南茜 南茜 你去哪
Nancy! Nancy, where are you going?!
我不能让她死
I am not letting this happen to her.
-天呐 -尼克 我来帮你
- Oh, my God. - ?Nick, let me help you.
不 不要 我抱着她就行 我抱着她 你走
No, no. I got her, okay? I got her, okay? Just back...
就...
Just...
乔治
George...
"裹尸布能让死人复活"
"Shroud used to revive the dead."
14号♥盒子
赶紧
Come on.
开啊
Come on!
该死的
Damn it! Oh!
南茜 你干了什么
Nancy, what have you done?!
抱歉 汉娜 我不能失去她
I'm sorry, Hannah. I can't lose her.
-乔治需要这个 -我们不知道
- George needs this. - We don't know what
用了裹尸布会怎么样
using that shroud would do!
上帝 拜托能行吧
Oh, God, please work.
拜托
Oh, please.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
乔治 拜托 拜托
George, please. Please.
天呐
?Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
注意点距离 德鲁
Personal space, Drew.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
什么 你醒了
What? Hey.
不再有诅咒
No more curses.
阿格雷卡 血桶或其他东西
Aglaeca, blood bucket or otherwise.
不再有紧急秘案要解决
And no urgent mysteries to solve.
对 从我们相遇后 我第一次觉得我们真的自♥由♥了
Yeah, for the first time since we met, we're actually free.
别说出来 贝斯
Don't jinx it, Bess.
对 你说得对 抱歉
Yeah, you're right. Sorry.
我觉得我们应该喝一杯
Well, I, for one, think we deserve a toast.
-我去拿苹果酒 -我跟你一起去
- I'll get some cider. - Yeah, I'll come, too.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
*最黑暗的终曲*
*Les plus sombres et enfin ce chant*
*你听闻的终词*
*Le dernier que vous entendrez*
*最黑暗的终曲*
*Les plus sombres et enfin ce chant*
*你听闻的...*
*Le dernier que vous...*
*我的宝贝躺在洋中*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
*我的宝贝躺在海上*
*My Bonnie lies over the sea*
马蹄湾公园
*我的宝贝躺在洋中*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
*把我的宝贝还给我*
*So bring back my Bonnie to me*
*昨夜我躺卧枕上*
*Last night as I lay on my pillow*
*昨夜我躺卧床中*
*Last night as I lay on my bed*
马蹄湾历史协会
*昨夜我躺卧枕上*
*Last night as I lay on my pillow*
*我梦见我的宝贝死了*
*I dreamed that my Bonnie was dead*
14号♥
*我的宝贝躺在洋中*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
*我的宝贝躺在海上*
*My Bonnie lies over the sea*
*我的宝贝躺在洋中*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
*把我的宝贝还给我*
*So bring back my Bonnie to me*
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表