剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
"I confess to you, my God."
忏悔室
Confessional booth.
好的
Okay.
如果我是艾格尼丝
If I am Agnes...
安藏于天使慧眼之下
"Safely hid beneath thine angel's watchful eye."
天哪
My God.
我不能再缄口不言
"I can no longer remain silent."
我丈夫在统治号♥上杀了奥黛特·拉马尔
My husband murdered Odette Lamar on the Governance
勾结他人隐瞒罪行
and conspired with others to cover up the crime.
多年来我坐享他从她那里偷来的财富
I reaped the benefit of the wealth he stole from her for years.
但之后我发现了奥黛特写给一个英国人的信
But then I discovered letters Odette wrote to an Englishwoman.
奥黛特不会嫁给道格拉斯或者其他任何男人
It was clear that Odette would never marry Douglas nor any man.
夜里我听到丈夫的痛哭
At night I heard my husband cry out,
被他的恶行紧紧缠绕
haunted by his evil deeds.
我向哈德森神父寻求帮助
I turned to Reverend Hudson for comfort.
以为自己可以相信他
I thought I could trust him.
结果他是我丈夫邪恶计划的搭档
But he was my husband's partner in this wretched scheme.
现在他们都说我疯了
Now they claim I am losing my mind.
我将被永远禁足禁言
I am to be locked away today and silenced forever.
我曾经请求让我再去一次教堂
I have requested one final visit to the chapel.
发誓愿意坦诚自己的罪恶
I have sworn I wish to confess my sins,
但其实我希望说出真♥相♥
but I wish to confess the truth.
我要留下这封信
I shall leave this letter,
还有奥黛特珍爱的东西
along with Odette's beloved possessions,
这样也许她能够安息
so that part of her may rest free
远离迫♥害♥她的人
from the hands of her persecutors.
我要尽我所能确保
And I shall do my best to ensure receipt
一个善良的人读懂我的密♥码♥之后
of these treasures by someone of good faith
找到这些宝物
who can interpret my message,
这个人要愿意相信我 帮帮我 上帝
and who is willing to believe, so help me, God.
我相信
I believe.
别担心 亲爱的 她很快就会到了
Don't worry, dear. She'll be here soon.
是的 是的 我知道 抱歉
Yeah, yeah, no, I know. Sorry.
我把它收起来 她只是
I'll put it away, she just...
会没事的
It'll be fine.
她选鞋子的时候会变得很激动
She gets really excited picking shoes.
是啊
Yeah.
乔治
George?
-杰西有什么消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Jesse? - No.
如果那成为她对我最后的回忆呢
And what if that's her last memory of me?
我逼她成为另一个人
Me pushing her to be something that she's not
还因为这冲她大喊大叫
and then yelling at her for it.
到底什么人会这么做
I mean, who does that?
某个很关心自己家人
Someone who really cares about her family
但是也承受了很多 想尽她所能做好的人
but is also going through a lot and doing the best she can.
我不想承受这么多
Yeah, well, i don't want to be going through a lot.
我不想死 我不想离开我的家人
I don't want to die. I don't want to have to leave my family.
这不公平 整件事都糟透了
This isn't fair. This whole situation sucks.
好的 行了 行了
All right, okay, okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你什么
You what?
我爱你
I love you.
你照顾好了所有事和所有人
You... well, you take care of everything and everyone, and...
我知道你不需要人来照顾你
Oh, I know-- I know-- you don't need anyone to take care of you.
但是你
But you...
你需要知道自己是被爱着的
you need to know you're loved.
你以前问过我
Okay... y-you asked me before
昨天到今天有什么改变
what changed from yesterday to today,
我怎么承受失败
what-what do I stand to lose, and it...
不是靠得到四百万美元或是银行账户的改变
it isn't the $4 million and change in my bank account
或是一个装满秘密的U盘
and the USB drive full of secrets
能够摧毁哈德森的帝国
that could bring down the Hudson empire.
是
It's...
是为了我们
It's us.
我想打败阿格雷卡这样我们就有机会在一起
I want to beat the Aglaeca so we can have a shot.
见鬼
Damn.
我床上功夫有那么好吗
I'm that good in bed?
我是认真的
I mean it.
我还没准备好说爱你
I'm not ready to say it back.
很好
Good.
很好 很好
Good, good.
因为我没期待着你能说爱我
Cause I'm not... I'm not looking to hear it back.
没有 但是你
No, but you...
如果你能这么说
you saying that, it kind of...
-能让我爱你更多一点 -好的
- well, it kind of makes me love you a little more. - Okay.
这样不好
That's not healthy.
好了 去和你妹妹们一起
Okay, go. Go be with your sisters.
去吧 我会收拾好这里
Go. I'll finish up here.
好
Okay.
你在这啊
There you are.
查理来信息了
Charlie texted.
她要去艾玛家吃晚餐
She's going to Emma's house for dinner,
泰德要留在学校忙莎士比亚社团的事
and Ted's staying at school for Shakespeare Club.
你刚刚一直一个人坐在这里吗
So you've been out here by yourself this whole time?
嗯 坐了好一会儿了
Yeah, for a while.
我回家还是需要钥匙的
Still need a key to the house,
我不知道你是不是还在生我的气
and I wasn't sure if you were still mad at me.
没有生气
Not mad.
听着
Look...
我一般不会这么说 但是
I don't say this often enough, but...
我真的 真的为你自豪
I'm really, really proud of you.
就算我对你很苛刻的时候
Even when I'm being hard on you.
我刚刚也没有生气 我只是...
And I wasn't mad earlier. I was just...
我在催促你
I was rushing you.
那不是你的错
And that is not your fault.
是我的错
It's mine.
你为什么这么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
因为
Because...
我爱你
I love you.
我需要告诉你
I needed you to hear that,
因为我需要你知道
because I need you to know
你在这世界上不是孤独一人的
that you are not all alone in this world.
我只希望我在你这年纪时 有人能告诉我
I just wish that someone had told me that at your age.
就这么简单
That's all.
章鱼照顾自己的卵53个月后就会死去
An octopus cares for its eggs for 53 months and then it dies.
你告诉我这些是因为你要死了吗
Are you telling me all this because you're going to die?
我知道你上个月踢翻了血桶
I know you kicked over the blood bucket last month.
泰德看到你在擦门廊
Ted saw you scrubbing the porch.
我不相信诅咒
Okay, well, I don't believe in curses,
你也不该信
and neither should you, okay?
真的
Really.
好
Okay.
来
Here.
别弄丢这把了
Don't lose this one.
爸爸
和莉丝贝斯吃得怎么样
Well, how'd it go with Lisbeth?
嗯 我去见了她...
Yeah, I-I saw her...
我怂了
...and I was a coward.
不管我说什么 我都会让她心碎
No matter what I say, I'm gonna break her heart.
我不能告诉她真♥相♥ 我不能撒谎
You know, I can't tell her the truth and I can't lie.
于是我就离开了
So I just walked away.
我好自私
I am so selfish.
不
No.
不 换我也做不到
No, I couldn't do it, either.
我也想过...
I thought about it, and...
他们救不了我们
they can't save us.
我爸爸可能会为了救我而死
My dad would probably die trying,
我受不了那样 所以我...
and I can't live with that, so I...
所以我给他写了一封信
so I wrote him a letter.
如果恶灵盒没用
Gonna leave it for him
我就把这封信留给他
if the dybbuk box doesn't work out.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表