剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
仍在酒店酒吧里延用
on display in the hotel bar.
挺酷的
So cool.
就像是唐顿庄园
It's like Downton Abbey.
你知道吗
You know what?
我得再去一次酒店
I have to go back to the hotel.
不行 我们不能再去了
Uh, no way, we can't go back there.
鬼魂已经抓走了一个人
A ghost already got one of us.
好吧
Okay.
你能留下吗
Uh... can you stay with them?
我不希望三个被吓坏的陌生人
I just don't want to leave three scared strangers
独自待在我家
alone in my house.
我会发短♥信♥给贝斯和乔治的
I'll text Bess and George.
南茜
Nancy.
他还看《唐顿庄园》
He watches Downton Abbey.
来 我来帮你
Hey, hey, hey. Here, let me help.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你 你最近太累了
It's just you've been, you've been so tired lately.
拜托 你的眼袋也够大了
Please. The bags under your eyes could carry groceries.
抱歉 我 我
I mean, sorry. I'm-I'm...
说真的 我没事
Seriously, I'm fine.
我只是短了下路 但现在没事了
I just had a bug, but now I got rid of it.
好吧
Okay.
女骗子
Menteuse.
乔治
George.
你还好吗
You okay?
贝斯 我
Bess, I...
是南茜
Oh, it's Nancy.
她要我们尽快去激浪旅馆见她
She needs us to meet her at the Breaker Hotel ASAP.
关于一个失踪的大学生
Something about a missing college student?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
待会再对付你
I'll deal with you later.
我需要撤销我祖父的遗嘱
So, I need to undo my grandfather's will.
等等 给我一美元
Wait. Give me a dollar.
用来重启我的职责
To reengage my services.
好吧
Okay. Yeah, um...
看看 我这儿有
Let's see, I've got, uh...
我只有50的钞票
All I got is 50s.
好吧 拿去
Fine. Here.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你又拥有当事人特权了
You have attorney-client privilege again.
谢了
Thank you.
所以 我祖父 他创办了哈德森企业
So, my grandfather, he founded Hudson Enterprises.
他 他希望能像君主继承制一样
He-he wanted it to be run like a monarchy,
所以公♥司♥结构是...
so the corporate structure is...
-这都在遗嘱里写明了 -是啊 没错
- It's laid out in his will. - Right. Exactly.
我祖父去世后 公♥司♥就会交给我父亲
After my grandfather, the company passes down to my father
和我叔叔 约西亚
and my uncle, Josiah.
五五分
Fifty-fifty split.
但约书亚 他因酗酒早逝 所以
But Josiah, he drank himself into an early grave, so...
随便一提 这也是为什么我父亲弄得一团糟
By the way, that's why my father's so messed up.
所以埃弗雷特完全控制了哈德森企业
So Everett got full control of Hudson Enterprises,
而且我记得 如果他死了
and if he dies, as I recall,
或者是无法继续担任总裁了
or is otherwise unable to continue as CEO,
那么哈德森企业就归你了
then Hudson Enterprises goes to you,
除非你通过举报哈德森企业或其总裁
unless you trigger the forfeiture clause
触发附加的剥夺条款
by making a move against Hudson Enterprises or its CEO,
这样的话 你一分钱也得不到
in which case you get cut off entirely,
而企业将交给你的继承人
and the company goes to your heir.
这就是我想撤销的部分
And that's the part that I want to undo.
你祖父已经去世了
Well, your grandfather is deceased,
所以遗嘱没法更改
which means his will can't be changed.
是 好的 但问题是
Yeah, okay, but the problem is,
我现在有继承人了 也就是南茜
is that I have an heir now-- right, Nancy--
他是因为她才要面临谋杀审判
and she's the reason that he's on trial for murder.
他恨她
He hates her for that.
如果他发现我试图触发
If he finds out that I tried to trigger
-这个剥夺条款 -好了 等等
- this forfeiture clause... - Okay, hang on.
上次我们谈到你♥爸♥爸的时候
The last time we spoke about your dad,
你还一副事不关己的样子
you were staying on the sidelines.
为什么变了
What changed?
你打算和他对着干了吗
Are you making a move against him?
很有可能
It's possible I am.
如果我这么做了
And if I do,
而且 如果哈德森企业真的给了南茜
and if Hudson Enterprises gets passed down to Nancy,
她会以迅雷不及掩耳之势把那地方烧了
she's gonna burn that place down before anybody can stop her,
埃弗雷特也知道这点
and Everett knows that.
而且如果埃弗雷特发现南茜的真实身份...
And if Everett finds out who Nancy really is...
他会毁了她
He would destroy her.
一通电♥话♥
One phone call.
他就是这么做的
That's how he does it.
他会让她在一场神秘的事故中死去
I mean, he'll have her dying in some mysterious accident.
他就是这么做的 不论
That's how he does it-- it-it doesn't matter
他是在监狱里还是在月球上 他都能做到
if he's in jail or if he's on the moon, he'll make it happen.
好吧 不管你在计划什么
Okay, then whatever it is you're planning,
无论你想如何触发没收条款
whatever would trigger the forfeiture clause,
别做
don't do it.
我有可能已经做了
I might have already done it.
而且有可能...
There's a chance that I...
无法掩盖我动手的痕迹
might not be able to cover my tracks.
那就只有一个选择了
Then there's only one option.
绝不能让埃弗雷特发现南茜的事
Make sure Everett never finds out about Nancy.
绝对不能
Ever.
冬天住这儿的人
Everyone who stayed here in the winter
都抱怨不管暖气开多大
complained that no matter how much they turned the heat up,
屋里总是凉飕飕的
it was always drafty.
那就说得通了 对吧 闹鬼啊
Well, yeah, that makes sense then, doesn't it? Ghosts.
缅因州的老房♥子也是 冬天很冷
Also Maine, winter. Old-ass building, cold.
夏天住这屋的人
And everyone who stayed in this room in the summer
都说这屋子里无比凉爽
said how beautifully cool it was.
对啊 有鬼啊
Yeah. Ghosts.
再说一遍 缅因州的沿海房♥ 再开个空调
Also, again, Maine, ocean, air-conditioning.
闹鬼不能解释一切的 别说了
Ghosts cannot be your go-to for everything. Stop.
或是从暗门中透出的风
Or a draft from a hidden door.
埃斯说酒店最初是当家宅建造的
Ace said that the hotel was originally built as a family home,
那有富人家里有什么呢
and what do rich families have?
你要是再说鬼魂
If you say ghosts one more time...
不 我是想说仆人
No. Uh, I was going to say servants.
但那时候 大户人家不想让来宾
But back then, families didn't want their guests
看到女仆和管家进进出出
to see their maids and butlers coming and going,
所以建造了仆人密道和暗门
so they built servants' corridors and hidden doors
这样又相对隐蔽
so that the staff could access most to the building
仆人还可以进出房♥屋的大部分地方
while remaining relatively unseen.
对 马文庄园有个客厅
Yeah, the Marvin Estate has a drawing room
以女王的白金汉宫为原型建造
modeled after the Queen's White Drawing Room,
但它有仆人用的暗门
but it has a servants' hidden door.
这有什么可吃惊的呢
Why does that not surprise me?
我是说 就像这种
I mean, it's kind of like this,
但更为奢华
but way more expensive,
它后面会有个门闩
and it has, like, a latch behind the...
-不会吧 -我的天哪
- No way. - Oh, my God.
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
谢谢 贝斯·马文
Thank you, Bess Marvin,
还有多谢 伊丽莎白女王
and thank you, Queen Elizabeth.
我们荣幸至极
Our pleasure.
所以 我们要进去 是吧
So, we-we gotta go in there, right?
对
Yeah.
好吧 我们现在进去
Okay, we're going in now.
我收到你的求救了 怎么了
Hey, I got your SOS. What's up?
是南茜吗
Is that Nancy?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表