剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
介意让我来吗
Mind if I do the honors?
你随意
Be my guest.
-我没这个耐心 -我明白
- I do not have the patience. - I know.
我见识过你的手法
I have seen your work.
锁很紧 可能要花些时间
Yeah, the pins are tight. This may take a second.
洋基居家照护
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没办法
Can't be helped.
我没耐心了
I am patience-impaired.
-小声点 -你才小声点
- Shh. - You shh.
完蛋 完蛋 完蛋
Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!
老实说 德鲁
Be honest, Drew.
这不比开锁有趣吗
Wasn't this more fun than picking a lock?
贝斯 很抱歉打扰你
Hey, Bess, I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我哭太大声了吗
Is my crying too loud?
什么 没有
What? No.
我下午有听证会
I have this hearing this afternoon,
我想给你读一下我的开庭陈述
and I was hoping I could read you my opening statement.
好
Okay.
我想可以
I guess. Yeah.
好的 肯定很有帮助
Okay. This'll be really helpful.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
或许你可以稍微坐正一些
Okay, if you could just maybe just sit up a little bit.
这样可以眼神交流
Just to help with eye contact.
很好
There you go.
好 我开始了
All right, here it goes.
法官大人 如果法庭允许
Your Honor, if it please the court.
-很多时候 当个人♥权♥益 -稍等
- There are times when individual rights... - Hold on.
你为什么不说
Why don't you just say:
"如果法庭允许 即使不允许"
"If it please the court, and even if it doesn't."
那更强势
That's stronger.
你应该 应该从头开始
You should, you should start from the top.
从头开始
From the top.
地下室就在这下面
The basement's down here.
吉尔
Gil?
不要管他了 好吗
Hey, let's-let's leave him be. Okay?
这怎么回事
What the hell was that?
无意识的痉挛
An involuntary contraction.
叫作"死前的喉鸣"
It's called a death rattle.
临死时会出现
Happens near the end.
走吧 我们去看看地下室
Come on, let's check the basement.
你怎么知道那些的
How'd you know all that, by the way?
死前的喉鸣 无意识痉挛
The death rattles, involuntary contractions?
我妈妈生病快要离世时
Uh, when my mom was sick, when she was dying,
我读了很多
I read a lot about...
有帮助吗
Did it help?
没有 什么帮助都没
No. Nothing helped.
石膏粉
Plaster dust.
正在脱落
It's falling apart.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是她
That's her.
是我妈妈
That's my mom.
这是你弟弟藏他偷的东西的
This is one of your brother's stash spots
据点之一吗
for his stolen goods?
是他最喜欢的一处
It's his favorite one.
这里有你的一些工具
Some operation you got here.
是吉尔的工具 不是我的
Gil's operation, not mine.
我们是姐弟 但不是搭档
Just 'cause we're siblings doesn't make us partners.
没有裹尸布
There's no shroud.
或许乔治和尼克更走运
Well, maybe George and Nick are having better luck.
中空的 长满苔藓的石灰岩
Hollow, mossy limestone.
你听着觉得这是中空的吗
Hey, does this sound hollow to you?
乔治
George?
怎么了
What's going on?
"怎么了"
"What's going on?"
你总是这么问乔治
You ask that of George constantly.
她脑子里的想法就不能待在她脑子里吗
Can thoughts in her head not remain in her head?
奥黛特 很高兴又见到你
Odette, pleasure to see you again.
玛格丽特·福克斯
为什么这不是我
Why could this not have been me?
我猜你很走运
Well, I guess you got lucky.
还是你更想死了被埋在地下
Or you'd rather be in the ground, six feet under?
尸骨入土 灵魂与吾爱相伴吗
My bones in the earth and my spirit reunited with my love?
是的
Oui.
但我现在被这具瘦小
Instead I am imprisoned in this tiny,
衣着古怪的身躯禁锢 身边还有个
oddly garmented body with my idiot cellmate
分不清花岗岩和石灰岩的呆子狱友
who cannot tell granite from limestone.
花岗岩 石灰岩
Granite. Limestone.
去做完吧
Be done with it.
我错过了什么
Hey, what did I miss?
奥黛特说我是呆子
Uh, well, Odette called me an idiot.
这里没有偷来的东西
And there's no stolen merchandise here.
我想这里是吉尔存放
I think this is where Gil stored
阿曼达 五磅九盎司
吉尔 六磅二盎司
他妈妈遗物的地方
his mom's things after she died.
博布西姐弟的第一张脚印
Ooh, the Bobbseys' first footsteps.
真棒
Fantabulous.
或许南茜那边运气好些
Maybe Nancy's having better luck.
他没埋葬她 是把她画了下来
He didn't bury her. He painted her.
吉尔 如果不是艾迪·柯林斯干的呢
Gil, what if Eddie Collins didn't do it?
什么
What?
你没看到吗
Are you seeing any of this?
这混♥蛋♥明显是迷恋她
That son of a bitch was clearly obsessed with her.
这里没有尸体
There is no body here.
那他就是把她埋别的地方了
Then he buried her somewhere else!
算了 不管这个
You know what? Screw this.
我今晚就知道答案了
I'm getting answers tonight.
不不 吉尔 我能帮你找到答案
No. No, no. Gil, I can get answers for you.
好吗 但是我需要裹尸布
Okay? But I need the shroud.
不行 我们说好了的
No, the deal's the deal.
吉尔 就算你那么干了
Gil, even if you went through with it,
那艾迪凭什么告诉你的
why would Eddie tell you anything different
和14年前告诉警♥察♥的不同呢
than he told the police 14 years ago?
因为我会逼他说实话
Because I'll make him.
你是谁
Who are you?
你好 我是艾迪的侄女
Hi. I'm Eddie's niece.
你是卡罗琳还是凯莉呢
Caroline or Kelly?
是凯莉 我就最后来看下艾迪叔叔的画
Kelly. Um, I just came to see Uncle Eddie's art one last time.
真是个天才
S-Such a talent.
我这么问有些奇怪 但是
Weird question, but, by any chance,
我想问下他有提到过关于
did he mention anything about the mysterious specter
这画作背景中的
in the-the background of his paintings
神秘鬼怪吗
behind the subject?
柯林斯是盲人
Mr. Collins is legally blind.
他这辈子从没画过画
He's never painted a day in his life.
而且没有侄女
And he has no nieces,
凯莉
"Kelly."
好的
Right.
那你找到了保险箱的钥匙 里面是什么
So, you found a key to a safety deposit box? What was in it?
另一个上锁的箱子
Another locked box.
我知道
I know.
箱子给尼克和乔治了 他们有断线钳
I gave it to Nick and George. They have bolt cutters.
要分头行动 不是吗
Divide and conquer, right?
吉尔在哪
Where's Gil?
不应该有人盯着他那头吗
Shouldn't somebody be conquering him?
我们6点前去找他 他向我保证过
We have until 6:00. He gave me his word.
为什么艾迪这么多年要藏着那些画呢
Why would Eddie hide those paintings all these years?
他想保护谁 真正杀死罗斯玛丽的人吗
Who was he trying to protect, Rosemary's real killer?
找到画家就是找到凶手吗
Find the artist, find the killer?
或许是这玩意儿
Maybe this thing...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表