剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我到这来不是为你选衣服的
Look, I didn't come here to pick out clothing with you.
我来是因为 如果我们只剩不到三天了
I came because, if we have less than three days left,
我不想错过任何一刻
I don't want to be apart for any of it.
我也是
Me, neither.
这对你我来说 不公平
It's not fair-- you and me.
我 我一直在想那些
I just... I keep thinking about all the things
我们会错过的事
we're gonna miss, like...
我们没法一起公路旅行
We're never gonna have a road trip,
也没法过初吻周年日
or an anniversary for our first kiss.
没法在同一张床上醒来 争论是谁抢了被子
Or wake up in the same bed, argue over who stole the covers.
甚至都还没同床过
Or even get to bed in the first place.
我不想错过这一切 尼克
I don't want to miss everything, Nick.
我 我的天呐 南茜 我
Oh, my. Oh, my God. Nancy. I...
我们 我们只是
Oh, we were, we were just, um, uh, uh...
我不想听详情
Look, I don't need details.
我们很抱歉 南茜
We're so sorry, Nancy.
是 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们马上走
Uh, we're gonna go.
-我们马上 -抱歉
- We're gonna... - Sorry.
我们马上走
We're gonna go.
你好
Hello?
你女儿在哪儿 德鲁
Where's your daughter, Drew?
AJ
AJ?
那女孩拿走了我的东西
That girl took something of mine,
现在她要遭殃了
and now hell is coming for her.
AJ 你到底在说什么
AJ, what are you talking about?
喂 AJ
Hello? AJ!
你好
Hello?
南茜 我是汉娜
Nancy, it's Hannah.
那护身符还在你那儿吗
Do you still have that talisman?
对啊 我正看着它呢
Yeah, I'm looking right at it.
扔掉它
Get rid of it.
那个图案
That pattern--
是恶灵的标志
it's the mark of the bhoot.
印度次大♥陆♥的邪恶幽灵
Malevolent spirits on the Indian subcontinent.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
它并不能驱邪
It doesn't repel spirits.
反而会吸引它们
It attracts them.
对于周边极度凶险的鬼魂来说 这就是个鱼饵
It's bait for the most vicious and dangerous ghosts in the area.
南茜 你需要
Nancy, you need to get...
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah?!
别回头
Don't look back!
趴下 别动
Get down! Stay there.
遮住耳朵 快
Cover your ears! Do it!
我的护身符
My talisman.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那是什么 我的 我的护身符在哪儿
What was that? Where-Where's my talisman?
警♥察♥
Police!
AJ·克林 举起手来
AJ Crane, put your hands up.
什么 不 等等 你这是在干吗
What? No. Wait, wait. What are you doing?
你父亲让我检查下房♥子
Your father asked me to check the house.
我父亲
My father?
你因入室盗窃被逮捕了
You're under arrest for breaking and entering.
你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say...
不 他什么也没做
No! He didn't do anything!
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
一个哈德森亲自来买♥♥东西
A Hudson getting his own groceries.
怎么 这是满月了还是怎样
What is it, a full moon or something?
这是给帕崔斯·多德的
They're for Patrice Dodd.
这倒出乎意料
That's unexpected.
你现在开始帮露西的妈妈买♥♥东西了吗
You're, uh, getting groceries for Lucy's mom now?
是啊 她孤身一人 所以我开始探望她
Yeah, well, she's all alone, so I started visiting her.
我觉得这算是 一种纪念露西的方式
I figured it was a... A way to honor Lucy.
这会让我觉得当你女儿
Is that supposed to make me feel better about
还不错吗
being your daughter?
不知道 会吗
I don't know. Does it?
算了吧 我 需要帮助
Forget it. I... need a favor.
瞧 这个 这完全在意料之中
See, that right there-- that's the opposite of unexpected.
我知道 但想想我从没找你
I know, but think about all the times I didn't ask you
要过钱 牙箍 舞蹈课
for money or braces or dance lessons
或者保时捷钥匙
or keys to the Porsche.
行了 南茜
Okay, Nancy.
需要帮你什么
What's the favor?
我知道马蹄湾警局的管理层换了血
I know that Horseshoe Bay P.D. Is under new management,
但哈德森这名字应该还管用吧
but does the Hudson name still have juice there?
马蹄湾警局
我要见律师
Hey! I want to see a lawyer!
克林先生
Mr. Crane?
你把它带来了
You brought it?
对
Yeah.
我
I, um...
我很抱歉拿走了它
I'm really sorry that I took it.
我 我当时不知道还能做什么
I... I didn't know what else to do.
你能告诉我这有什么用吗 拜托了
Can you tell me how it works? Please?
是啊 安息日 我爸就是这样
Yeah, Shabbat. It's a whole thing with my dad.
他和我妈妈结婚后就皈依了
He converted when he married my mom.
贝斯 别担心
Bess, don't worry.
我会在退潮前及时赶到海边
I will be at the shoreline in time for low tide.
我得挂了 再见
I got to go. Bye.
妈妈提前回来了吗
Mom come back early?
没 但有客人来
艾斯
Ace.
今天去警局找你 你没在
Heard I missed you at the station today.
谢谢你肯让我来你家
Thanks for welcoming me into your home.
你看起来很惊讶
You look surprised.
不 我安息日都是这表情
No. This is... this is my Shabbat face.
这都是怎么一回事
How did all this come about?
午饭后碰到了田村警探
"Ran into Detective Tamura after lunch.
跟他说了安息日晚餐的事 他说
Told him about our Shabbat dinner, and he said..."
搬到一个新城市最难的就是不知道能跟谁
The hardest part about moving to a new town is having no one
一起庆祝安息日
to celebrate Shabbat with.
太神奇了
It's amazing. Uh...
我去警局的这一天
The same day that I visited the police station,
你就不请自来我家吃晚餐
you got yourself invited to dinner here.
是很神奇 毫无疑问
It is amazing, no bones about it.
有客人来总是很好的
我都不知道你是犹太人
I didn't know that you were Jewish.
-半个犹太人 -半个犹太人
- Half-Jewish. - Half-Jewish.
艾斯 说祝文吧
我有个想法 不如让我们的客人
Here's a thought. Why... Why don't we let our guest
来说祝词吧
say the Motzi?
"我们没必要让亚伯为难"
"We don't need to put Abe on the spot like that."
其实 我很乐意尝试一下
Actually, I'm-I'm happy to take a stab at it.
看我能不能记住所有的句子
See if I can remember all the words.
主啊 祢是有福的
Baruch ata, Adonai,
我们的神 宇宙的王
Eloheinu melech ha'olam,
使土地长出食粮
hamotzi lechem min ha'aretz.
我也可以唱 如果你们...
I could sing it, too, if you guys...
没关系 他听不见
Oh, that's okay. He can't hear.
你看起来很饿 我们还是
You look hungry. We should just...
直接开吃吧
go right into it.
当时我们车里有六个人
There were six of us in the car.
六个 愚蠢的青少年
Six... stupid teenagers.
马克车开得太快 他想吓唬瑞塔
Mac was driving too fast, trying to scare Rita.
我们闯了红灯
We skidded through a red light,
撞上了一辆旅行车 那车一下子就起火了
slammed into a station wagon, and it burst into flame.
你有没有...
Did you...
上帝总是保护傻子
God protects idiots.
另一个司机和
The other driver and...
他的妻子都死了
his wife were both killed.
他们从残骸中救出了一个三岁的女孩
They pulled a three-year-old girl out of the wreckage.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表