剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
that's what you want to talk about?
我还希望也许你准备好
I was hoping that maybe you were ready to...
我不知道我此生能不能准备好
Oh, I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that.
送花的人叫AJ
The guy that sends the flowers' name is AJ.
你是在帮AJ送花 还是你就是AJ
Are you sending the flowers for AJ, or are you AJ?
AJ·西山
AJ Nishiyama.
也叫AJ·克林
He goes by AJ Crane.
你可能看过他的书
You've probably seen his books.
AJ·克林 那个恐怖小说家吗
AJ Crane, the horror novelist?
我在多年前当过一小段时间他的律师
I was his lawyer years ago, briefly.
花是我安排送的
I arranged for that delivery.
每年珍珠港日送去白玫瑰
White roses every year on Harbor Day.
为什么是他律师帮他买♥♥花
Why was his lawyer doing his flower purchasing?
因为AJ是个彻头彻尾的隐居者 那时就是
Because AJ was a total recluse, even back then.
他买♥♥下了树林里的一座猎人小屋
He bought an old hunting cabin up in the woods,
然后就几乎没离开过那
almost never left it.
拒绝和外界接触
Refused to deal with the outside world.
《麦田里的守望者》的作者 成名后隐居
就像塞林格那样吗
Like Salinger?
天才炸♥弹♥客泰德·卡钦斯基
或是卡钦斯基
Or Kaczynski.
我需要他的住址
I need his address.
我不会把他的住址给你的
I won't give you his address.
但我会带你去
But I'll take you there.
到那有两小时的车程
It's a two-hour drive.
能让我们再聊聊
It'll give us a chance to keep talking.
一路上好安静
Quiet drive.
什么
What?
走开
Go away!
AJ 我是 我是卡森·德鲁
AJ, it's, um... it's Carson Drew,
你以前的律师
your former attorney.
有一笔之前的交易
There was an old transaction
我希望能和你讨论一下
that I was hoping we could discuss.
AJ
AJ.
听着 他十五年前就很古怪 脾气也不好
Look, he was eccentric and prickly 15 years ago,
我想现在可能更糟了 所以
I can only imagine it's gotten worse, so...
AJ
AJ.
你还活着
You're alive.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
我是想打电♥话♥的 但你没电♥话♥
I would have called, but you don't have a phone.
这样就没人来烦我了
So people don't bother me.
进来
Inside.
快点
Make it quick.
她是谁
Who's she?
这是我
This is my...
我是南茜 我需要知道关于
I'm Nancy, and I need to know about
马克 佩里 瑞塔 哈维尔和奥特姆的事
Mac, Perry, Rita, Javier and Autumn.
1975年发生了什么
What happened in 1975?
你问这个问题说明你已经知道了
If you're asking, you already know.
为什么他们都死了你却还活着
How are they dead and you're not?
南茜 你问的是什么
Nancy, what kind of question is that?
你也看到凶兆了对不对 你怎么活下来的
You got a portent, didn't you? How'd you survive it?
拜托了
Please.
你也召唤她了吗
You called her, too?
我的七天期限马上就要到了
My seven days are almost up,
而我
and I'm...
他们要来了
They're coming.
谁要来了 七天又是什么
Who's coming? And what seven days?
那是什么
What is that?
你 你一直在看什么
What do you... what do you keep looking at?
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你不想和我一样的 自求生路吧
You don't want what I have. Fend for yourself.
AJ 我需要
AJ, I need...
如果你不想惹上麻烦
If you know what's good for you,
就现在马上离开
you're gonna get the hell out right now!
-别威胁她 -AJ
- Don't threaten her. - AJ...
在威胁她的不是我 德鲁
It's not me threatening her, Drew.
走
Go!
-请停下 -快走 快走
- Please, stop. - Go! Go!
拜托 AJ
Please! AJ...
南茜 我们要走了 走吧
Nancy, we're leaving. Let's go.
马蹄湾历史协会
看上去像是某种护身符
Looks like some sort of talisman.
我从一个阿格雷卡幸存者那里拿的
Yeah, I got it off of someone who survived the Aglaeca.
你找到AJ·西山了吗
You found AJ Nishiyama?
其实是AJ·克林
AJ Crane, actually.
但你在这干什么
But what are you doing here?
等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait.
AJ是AJ·克林 那个AJ·克林吗
AJ is AJ Crane. Like, the AJ Crane?
他的书我全看过 你见到他了吗
I've read all of his books. Did you meet him?
见到了 他总是看这个
Yes. Um, so he kept looking at this
一种供婴儿抓摸吮咬使其获得安慰的布料或衣服
就好像这是个安乐毯一样
like it was a security blanket.
有没有可能它能驱走阿格雷卡
Is it possible that it could repel the Aglaeca?
我可以查查档案 但我觉得不大可能
I could check the archives, but it's probably a long shot.
好 谢了
Okay. Thank you.
我们把露西的遗骨还给阿格雷卡如何
What if we just returned Lucy's bones to the Aglaeca?
什么 扔回海里吗 不行
What? Back into the ocean? No.
为什么 也许能解除诅咒的 我查过了
Why? It could cancel the curse. I've-I've done research.
我这里有文献记载
I have documentation.
挺值得探索的
It could be worth exploring.
不 我们不能那么做 贝斯 这没道理
No, we're not doing it, Bess. It doesn't make sense.
到目前为止我们所做的都没道理
Nothing we've done so far makes any sense.
都不管用 南茜
Nothing is working, Nancy.
而且大家都想试试这个办法
And...everyone wants to try this.
你们打算什么时候告诉我
When were you all gonna tell me?
我现在就在告诉你
I'm telling you now.
去吃午饭了
Going to lunch.
乔伊斯负责 都别乱来
Joyce is in charge. No parties.
弗雷德 你
Yo, Fred, you...
你不是弗雷德
You're not Fred.
弗雷德在哪
Where's Fred?
新来的警探把他调去当交♥警♥了
The new detective transferred him to traffic duty.
田村警探吗
Detective Tamura?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
我想亲自问他的 但他去吃饭了
I mean, I'd ask the guy, but he went to lunch.
他说证物室的管理太过松散
Said the evidence room security was lax.
是个人都能进出
Too many civilians in and out.
好吧 这倒是
Well, that makes sense.
他发现的头骨是怎么个情况
I mean, what, with the human skull that he found.
你不喜欢有人进来跟你打招呼吗
You don't want a lot of people just popping in to say "Hello."
什么头骨
What human skull?
老爸 你来这儿干什么
Ooh, Dad. What are you doing here?
不该是我问你吗 我是来替班的
又来 你不是退休了吗
Again? What happened to retirement?
你来上班总是不告诉我
You never tell me when you're coming in to work.
我也是家里的一份子
I'm part of this family, too.
很高兴你这么说
那我就当作你今晚会回家吃安息日晚餐了
你妈出去了 只有我和你
但今晚我和朋友有约了
Well, tonight I have plans with my friends.
当然了
好在安息日每周一次
我们可以下周五再吃
我会去的
Uh... I'll be there.
我会去的 今晚日落时见
I'll be there. See you tonight at sundown.
行吗 好的
Okay? All right.
你有好点的外套吗
Do you have a nice jacket?
房♥东都喜欢租给外套不错的人
Landlords like to rent to tenants who wear nice jackets.
是 是 就在我的礼帽下面 乔治
Yeah, yeah, it's just under my top hat. George.
马球衫 挺搭的
Polo shirt. See, this works.
听着 在我死前
Look, listen, before I go ask
去租个三天期的房♥子前...
for a three-day lease with an option for death...
行了 别说了 先别说了
Okay, stop! Just stop.
我也很难受 好吗
It gets to me, too, all right?
没事 会没事的
Hey, okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表