剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
怎么了
NICK: What's going on?Hey.
南茜被超自然寄生物附体了
Nancy has a supernatural parasite attached to her,
我想用你造鬼魂护目镜一样的技术
and I was hoping we could use the same technology
造个鬼魂相机
as your ghost goggles
拍下寄生物清晰的照片
to create a ghost camera to get a clear photo of it
就能知道是那种寄生物 就能救南茜一命了
so we can figure out what it is and save Nancy's life.
什么 现在吗
Say what, now?
什么情况啊
Well, what do we have here?
黑冠录像带
The Black Crown tape.
妙计啊 儿子
Clever ruse, son.
我猜不是你的想法吧
So I'm guessing it wasn't your idea.
你抓对了人
You tied up the right guy.
只是他并非真正的杀人犯
You just tied him up for the wrong murder.
那用他去抓真正的杀人犯吧
Then let's tie him up for the right murder.
要明白什么时候有筹码
EVERETT: Understand when you have leverage
什么你不如别人
and when you're outmatched.
对不起把你也牵扯进来 吉尔
I'm so sorry, Gil, for bringing you into this.
我全都搞砸了
I messed it all up.
等有合适的机会
: When you see your chance,
接受他的要求 放他走
take his deal and let him go.
他会引咱找到录像带
He'll lead us right to the tape.
相信我
Trust me.
你知道这个人和吉尔·博比西做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what this one and Gil Bobbsey did?
什么吉尔
Gil who?
我整个下午都和南茜在一起 单独的 所以
I've been with Nancy all afternoon, alone, so...
我听不懂他说什么呢
I don't know what this guy's talking about.
他说 又他说 又她说
He said, he said, she said.
我可是电影迷 哈德森先生
I'm a big movie fan, Mr. Hudson.
我很想看看你的故事
And I would love to see yours.
这是什么
What is this?
看起来像是用来记录野生动物的
RYAN: This looks like the old nature camera footage
老式自然摄像机
they used to record wildlife activity.
录的是谁
NANCY: Who's that on the tape?
是我叔叔约西亚
It's my uncle Josiah.
埃弗雷特的弟弟
Everett's brother.
黑冠是一种鸟
Black crown is a type of bird.
它在空中
* I feel it in the air...
那个是埃弗雷特吗
Is that Everett?
对
Yeah.
对 是他
Yeah, it's him.
黑冠录像带
BOBBSEY: The Black Crown tape.
我看埃弗雷特·哈德森烧了它
I saw Everett Hudson burn that tape.
他应该是把录像带扔进了海里
I say him throw it in the bay.
但无论他怎么做
But no matter what he did,
那盘录像带都会回来
that tape just kept coming back.
如果我完了
If I go down,
你也完了
you go down, too.
1981年10月 是约西亚叔叔
October 1981 is when Uncle Josiah
在森林中失踪的日子
went missing in the woods.
世界碰撞
* Worlds collide...
你杀了你的亲弟弟吗
You killed your own brother?
你
You...
你跟我说
You told me
他是醉死在
that he died drunk in the woods
树林里的
of exposure.
你是这么跟我说的
That's what you told me!
我现在想跟我的律师聊聊
I would like to speak with my lawyer now.
难以置信 将近40年了
RYAN: Yeah, I can't believe, for almost 40 years,
大家都以为我叔是死于酗酒
people thought that my uncle died of alcoholism.
你为何觉得是埃弗雷特杀了他
Why do you think Everett killed him?
和他做任何事的理由一样
The same reason he does anything.
为钱 为权
Money. Power.
为控制家族公♥司♥
Control of the family company, you know...
他从来不是为了分享而生
He was never built for sharing.
他只想全部占为己有
He wanted it all for himself.
这是他吗 是的 是的
REPORTER: Is that him? It is, it is.
是埃弗雷特·哈德森
It is Everett Hudson.
哈德森先生 能说两句吗
Mr. Hudson, could we get a comment?
你杀了
Is it true that
你弟弟是真的吗 先生
you did murder your brother, sir?
- 如果是 - 女士们先生们
If what would be...Ladies and gentlemen,
我们现在无可奉告
we have no comment at this time.
我们会发表声明的 会公布于众的
We'll prepare a statement, we'll share it with you.
请耐心等待
Please be patient.
刚才塔姆拉带走他之前
Hey, earlier, Everett whispered something to you,
埃弗雷特和你耳语了几句
before Tamura took him away.
是啊 他
Yeah. He, um...
他叫我告诉你
He told me to tell you...
欢迎加入家族
welcome to the family.
- 哈德森先生 - 哈德森先生 您有话要说吗
REPORTER: Mr. Hudson.REPORTER 2: Mr. Hudson, do you have anything to say at all?
我没打算告诉你的
I-I wasn't gonna pass that along.
不 我很高兴你说了出来
No, I'm glad you did.
我受够了躲着他
I'm done hiding from him.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你有很多事要消化呢
It's, uh... You've had a lot to process.
你怎么还能站得住的
You, uh... How are you still standing?
诀窍就是不去消化吧
I guess the trick is to not process.
我得走了 去发表声明
Look, I got to... I got to go, um, give my statement.
别担心 我会简短结束的
And don't worry, I'm gonna keep it short.
说我什么都没看到
"I didn't-I didn't see anything."
- 谢谢 - 嗯
Thanks.Yeah.
你回家吧
You, you... go home.
去睡觉好吗
Get some sleep, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
- 嘿 - 怎么了
Hey.Yeah?
明天要一起吃个午饭吗
You want to maybe get l-lunch tomorrow?
不去想任何事
Not process things together?
说定了
Deal.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我听说埃弗雷特被捕了
I heard about Everett's arrest.
我以为会有不一样的感觉
I thought it would feel different.
我做到了
I mean, I-I did it,
我把埃弗雷特绳之以法了 我并没有
I brought Everett to justice, and I don't...
没有任何感觉
I don't feel anything.
不愤怒 也不满足
No anger, no satisfaction.
更别说解脱了 什么感觉都没有
Not even relief. Just nothing.
我都不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
今天这些事之后
And after what I did today,
我不住在想的是
all I keep thinking is,
妈妈会怎么想
"What would Mom think?"
我这是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
没什么我们解决不了的
Nothing we can't fix.
好吗 但我有东西给你看
Okay? But I need to show you something.
快来
Come on.
是停电了吗
Was there a power outage or something?
是啊 小心 给 我来拿着
Yeah, careful. Here, I'm gonna take this.
好的
Oh. Okay.
拜托 相信我
Please, just trust me.
什么鬼
Whoa! What the hell?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我们好像拍到了
NICK: I think we got it.
南茜 抱歉我不能提醒你
CARSON:Nancy, I'm so sorry I couldn't warn you.
提醒我什么
Warn me about what?
我们这么做是帮你
We did this to help you.
你几周前被个鬼魂附体了
You've had a passenger for weeks.
我们得出其不意
A-And w-we had to catch you by surprise,
不然它可能不让我们拍下照片
otherwise it might not have allowed us to take its picture.
这是那个幽灵吗
Is this the Wraith?
我在森林里甩掉了幽灵
I got rid of the Wraith in the-in the woods.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表