剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
谢谢你留下陪我
Thank you for staying over.
会好起来的
It's gonna get better.
我不知道怎么能好起来
I don't see how.
土地会突然张开大口把我吞了吗
Is the earth gonna open up and swallow me whole,
让我忘记戴安姨妈把我从
make me forget that Aunt Diana exiled me
我唯一拥有过的家庭中驱逐了
from the only family that I ever had?
那声音
Oh, that sound.
那听起来像马文家族给我发信息的声音
That's what it sounded like when the Marvins texted me.
南茜要我们去利爪餐厅
Nancy needs us at The Claw.
不 你先去 我之后过去
No, you go ahead. I'll catch up.
我打算再多躺一会
Just gonna lie down for a bit longer.
永无止境的新一天再次开始了
该死的
Blech.
又是你
You again.
奥黛特·拉马尔
Odette Lamar.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
好奇我们什么时候会见面
Wondering when we might meet.
走开 尼可拉斯
Go away, Nicolas.
不
Uh, no.
不 不是 我不叫尼可拉斯
Uh, no, it's not, it's not "Nicolas,"
我也不会离开这里 懂吗
and I-I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
不 我们不需要 我听见你的话了
No, we don't. I hear you talk.
你的宝贝变了吗
Did you Cherie changed?
你觉得我们之间的感情算什么
What kind of love affair can this be for you?
我允许你告退了
I give you permission to au revoir.
不 我才不告退
No. I'm not au revoir-ing.
南茜来电
你才要走
You are.
奥黛特
Odette.
你能跟我说话吗
Hey, will you talk to me?
尼克 你干什么
Nick, what are you...
怎么回事
What is going on?
你怎么起来了
Why are you out of bed?
这个
It's...
我们 奥黛特出现过了
We... we had a visit from Odette.
那个贱♥人♥
Oh, that bitch.
不好意思 我得接一下
I'm sorry, I have to take this.
我错过了南茜的一百个电♥话♥
I've got, like, a hundred missed calls from Nancy.
喂
Yes?
乔治
George.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we're in trouble.
有人撬开了利爪餐厅的储物柜
Someone broke into our lockers at The Claw.
我找了好几个小时 但是
I've been looking for hours, but...
裹尸布不见了
The shroud is gone.
裹尸布
The shroud?
等等 那个
Wait, the...
那个如果再使用一次就会杀了你的裹尸布吗
The shroud that kills you if it's ever used again?
那块裹尸布吗
That shroud?
就是那块 被人偷走了
That is the one. Someone stole it.
神探南茜
第二季 第九集
他们闯进来撬开了所有储物柜
They came in here and broke into all the lockers.
有一个是撬开了锁 其他都直接被砸开了
One was picked, the rest were just bashed open,
所以我们要找一个经验丰富的小偷
so we're looking for an experienced thief...
还没有耐心
...with a short attention span.
这个东西可以杀了你 但它就...
So this thing that could kill you, it was...
就在你的储物柜里吗
it was just in your locker?
是锁在我的储物柜里
It was locked in my locker.
对 好吧
Right. Oh, okay.
但没有放在银行
But not in a bank
或保险柜 或一个真正能...
or a safe or somewhere that's actually...
埃斯 还丢了其他东西吗
Hey, Ace, Was anything else taken?
他们拿了一个香蕉奶油派
They took a banana cream pie.
别管什么派了 好吗
Hey, forget the pie, okay?
怎么会有人知道裹尸布的事呢
How would someone even know about the shroud?
不仅它是什么 还知道在哪
Not just what it is but where.
对 问题就在这 因为除了贝斯
Yeah, that's the question, because besides Bess,
其他知道这件事的人都在这了
the only people who know that are in this room.
-对吧 -我没告诉过别人
- Yes? - I have not told anyone.
我也是 谁也没说
Me, neither. Not a soul.
你告诉阿曼达了吗
Did you tell Amanda
有没有
or not?
很难说
It's hard to say.
她有种让我畅所欲言的魔力
Something about her just opens me up.
就像花朵一样 我 我盛开了
Like a flower. I'm... I'm in bloom.
埃斯 我真为你开心
Wow, Ace. I'm so happy for you.
你有了喜欢的人 然后现在我要死了
You've got a crush and now I'm gonna die.
埃斯 醒醒吧
Ace? Wake up.
吉尔或许这会儿就把东西卖♥♥给出价最高的人了
Gil's probably offering it to the highest bidder as we speak.
尼克 你不了解阿曼达
Nick, you don't know Amanda.
她绝不会背叛我对她的信任
She would never betray my confidence like that.
海洋边缘拖车公园
听着 我们来这的唯一目的是拿回裹尸布
Okay, our only goal here is to get the shroud.
所以不要对他下手太狠
So we're gonna give him an out.
好的 只给甜头不给苦头 懂了
Okay, all carrot, no stick. Got it.
经理
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
还有你的朋友们
And friends.
你们 你们怎么来博布西庄园了
What, uh, what brings you to Bobbsey Manor?
昨晚有人闯进了利爪餐厅
There was a break-in at The Claw last night.
有一样古董 可以称它为裹尸布 被偷了
An antique-- I guess you could call it a shroud-- was taken.
东西呢 博布西
Where is it, Bobbsey?
吉尔 我们知道你有时候
Gil, we know you sometimes freelance
会对遗失的贵重物品和古董下手
in the lost valuables and antiques space.
或许你在某次旅行中看到了我们的裹尸布
Maybe you, uh, came across our shroud in your travels.
不好意思 真希望我能帮忙
Yeah, no, uh, wish I could help.
你对盗窃有什么头绪吗 或者
Do you have any leads on the burglary, though, or...?
是啊 证据都在你衣服上呢
Yeah. Yeah, they're all over your shirt.
这些碎屑 那是派的饼皮
Those crumbs? That's pie crust.
香蕉奶油味
Oh! Banana cream.
来自海湾利爪餐厅
From The Bayside Claw.
经理 亨德森一家的垃圾处理器又堵了 你...
Hey, manager, Hendersons' disposal's clogged again, and you...
-埃斯 -你好 阿曼达
- Ace. - Hey, Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
不如你去修修亨德森一家的垃圾处理器
Why don't you go take a swing at Henderson's disposal?
上次就是我修的
I fixed it last time.
我知道怎么修垃圾处理器
I know my way around a disposal.
如果你想我可以帮你
I could lend you an extra hand if you want.
-她不想 -那太好了
- She doesn't. - I'd love that.
什么
What?
我们知道你偷了裹尸布 吉尔
We know you took the shroud, Gil.
如果你是要钱 开个价吧
If it's about money, just name a price.
不开价
No price.
懂吗 不卖♥♥
All right? It's not for sale.
我妈14年前被谋杀了
Our mom was murdered 14 years ago.
请节哀 我不知道这事
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
裹尸布也不能让她起死回生 吉尔
The shroud won't bring her back, Gil.
这并不能复活死亡时间
It won't revive someone who's been dead
超过一到两小时的人
for longer than an hour or two.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但能知道她死前发生了什么
But it will tell me what happened to her.
-怎样 -她的尸体没被找到
- How? - Her body was never found,
没有进行过批捕 但我 我知道是谁做的
no arrest was ever made, but I-I know who did it.
艾迪·柯林斯
Eddie Collins.
好吗 他 他是个住在
All right? He's-he's the old creep
博比特山上的老东西
that lives on top of Pulpit Hill.
跟警♥察♥说去
Tell the police.
拜托
Oh, come on.
既然当时他们都不愿意起诉他
They wouldn't build a case against him then,
更别说在他快死的时候了
they're not gonna do it now when he's about to die.
脑动脉瘤
Brain aneurysm.
他还在昏迷中 听说已经准备拔掉供氧了
He's in a coma, and word is they're about to pull the plug.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表