剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Ah, so five cans of tuna?
那就从路食记餐厅点吧
Let's order from Lu Chow's.
我能顺路带回来
I can pick it up on the way.
好啊
Yeah.
也能让尼克去取
We can make Nick pick it up.
要不点披萨 这最简单了
Maybe pizza. That's always easy.
而且 上次贝斯想尝试的那个奇怪餐厅
Plus, we made Nick get food last time
我们也是叫尼克去取的 所以
from that weird place Bess wanted to try, so...
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
等等 我待会儿打给你
Hold on, I'll call you back.
泰德 你想要一个还是两个
Ted, you want one or two?
-我想要三个 -真机灵啊泰德
- I want three. - Very wise, Ted.
我妈妈的鲢鱼简直一绝
My mom's catfish is outstanding.
为什么你要这样摇袋子
Um, why do you shake it in the bag like that?
是啊 难道那条可怜的鱼还被折腾得不够吗
Yeah, hasn't that poor fish suffered enough indignity?
米莉说每一步都很关键
Millie said every step is crucial,
我又不是在自♥由♥发挥
and I am not deviating.
现在 玉米油在哪儿
Now, where is that corn oil?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们要死了 我们要死了
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
-我们要死了 -不不 没人会死
- We're gonna die! - No, no, nobody's dying.
-发生什么了 -我们没事 我们没事
- What's happening? - We're fine. We're fine.
待在那里 泰德
Stay there, Ted.
待在那里 泰德 没人会死
Stay there, Ted. Nobody's dying.
没人会死 一切正常
Nobody's dying. Everything's fine.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
对吧 乔治
Right, George?
-对吧 -是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
完全没事 发生什么了
Totally fine. What happened?
难道不是该我们问你吗
Shouldn't we be asking you that?
我去拿玉米油了
I went to go get corn oil.
不 你拿的是橄榄油
No, you got olive oil.
不 米莉专门说了 不能用橄榄油
No. Millie specifically said not to use olive oil
因为它的烟点很低
because of the low smoking point.
你不会又把手上的毛烧了吧
Did you burn your knuckle hair again?
不 这只是场用油的事故 到时间了吗
No, it was just an oil mishap. Is it time?
我会把你们全灭了
I'm gonna destroy all of you.
荒谬的暗号♥
游戏之夜 埃斯无敌
Game night Ace crushes.
拜托
Please...
请告诉我 这只是游戏之夜的装饰
please tell me that's a decoration for game night.
南茜 你是 杀了人吗
Nancy, did you... kill someone?
什么 当然没有 贝斯
What? No, Bess!
这具尸体是今天运来停尸间的
This body was brought to the morgue today.
接着 它就从我的柜子里掉出来了
And the next thing I know, it fell out of my cabinet.
他跟踪你回家了吗
He follow you home?
怎样做到的
How?
不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
好吧 那 那我们能确定他真的死了吗
Okay, and we-we're sure he's actually dead?
不不不 别别别 碰他
No, no, no, don't, don't, don't touch him!
-他真难闻 -好了 行吧
- Oh, he smells. - Right, okay.
那我报♥警♥了
So I'm calling the cops.
不 不行 如果你报♥警♥ 我们就都要被抓了
No, you're not. If you call the cops, we all get arrested.
她说得在理
She's got a really good point--
田村警探已经觉得
Detective Tamura already thinks
我们在掺合死尸的事 所以我
we got a thing for dead bodies, so I...
是啊 田村对超自然事件不感冒
Yeah, Tamura is not woke to the supernatural.
所以我觉得 这具尸体是想让我帮他破案
So I think that this body wants me to solve his murder.
你确定这不是因为
Are you sure this isn't you just
你在过渡这一年感觉自己没有目标
feeling aimless and grasping for a sense of identity
并渴求自我认同吗
during your gap year?
这具尸体很显然有古怪
This body is clearly haunted.
有东西对它做了什么 而且我
Something was done to it and I found...
在它嘴里发现了这个
...this in its mouth
在停尸房♥的时候
at the morgue.
没错 这可能就是他跟你回来的原因
Yeah, that's probably why he followed you home.
我妈说不能从死人身上偷东西
My mom says never steal from the dead.
是啊 我觉得这像是某种仪式里的东西
Yeah, I think it's from a ritualistic practice,
或者是连环杀手的标志
or a calling card from a serial killer.
好吧 我并不觉得一个正常的验尸官
Yeah, you know, I don't think that a, a normal coroner
能处理这种棘手的事情
is gonna be able to wrap his head around this.
不 甚至更糟
No, even worse.
他们会受伤的 你知道吗
They could get hurt, you know?
我们不知道一个鬼上身的尸体能做什么
We have no idea what this haunted corpse is capable of.
我不愿承认 但我们在超自然方面
I hate to say this, but we do have more practical experience
比暴躁的康纳验尸官有更多的经验
with the supernatural than Connor the Surly Coroner.
没错 这正让我们
Exactly, which is why we need
成为了解开真♥相♥的不二人选
to be the ones to figure out what happened.
所以 如果你们能坚持住 看着这具尸体
So if you could just hang tight and keep an eye on him,
或许能弄明白那到底是什么东西
maybe figure out what that thing is?
-然后 -然后
- And...? - And...
检查尸体是否有潜在的死因
examine the body for a potential cause of death.
不 我们才不要在你家厨房♥验尸
No, we are not performing an autopsy in your kitchen.
对 你说得对 尼克
No, you're absolutely right, Nick.
我们应该去客厅 那里空间更大
We should do it in the living room-- there's more space.
我不是建议做正式的解剖
I'm not proposing anything formal.
我只是觉得
I just think
这是个机会
that it's an opportunity
让我们观察并作出推测
for observation and conjecture.
我同意
I concur.
也不是每天
It's not every day that...
都有机会观察一具有古怪的尸体
you get the opportunity to look at a haunted corpse.
没错 当机会来临时就要抓住
Precisely, take your opportunities when they come.
我很快就会回来
So, I won't be gone long...
你们有足够的时间 等我们把尸体送回去
with plenty of time to return the body to the morgue
不会有人注意到他消失过
before anyone realizes that he was gone.
什么 那你要去哪里
What? And-and you'll be where, exactly?
我要去和一个
I will be talking to the one person
对于这个死者的了解比明面上更多的人聊聊
who may know more about this victim than she's letting on.
拜
Bye.
当警♥察♥在你后院
So what were you doing
发现尸体的时候
when the police found the body
你在干什么
in your backyard?
缝东西
Sewing.
缝什么
Sewing what?
男式裤子里的褶边
The hem in a men's pair of trousers.
我是个裁缝
I'm a seamstress.
这是我的爱好
It's my passion.
卡森 你好
Carson, hello, uh,
你迟到了 所以我让达琳进来了
you were running late, so I let Darlene in.
我正告诉南茜我听到了后院的争吵
I was just telling Nancy I heard a ruckus out back.
但我没放在心上
I didn't pay it any mind.
之后警♥察♥在枫树下挖出了尸体
Then the cops dug the body up under the maple tree.
你对此一点都不好奇吗
And you weren't curious about that at all?
我一般避开那棵树
I stay away from that tree.
家族迷信
Family superstition.
南茜
Nancy?
借一步说话
A moment?
停尸房♥尸体上的缝线看起来很匆忙
The stitching on the body at the morgue looked rushed.
很业余
Amateur.
达琳是个专业裁缝 我觉得不是她
Darlene sews professionally. I don't think she did it.
针线活不能当作辩护
Needlework isn't a defense.
而且你也不是我的调查员
And you're not my investigator.
你光来这就破坏了律师和当事人的保密特权
You just being here compromises attorney-client privilege.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你说你必须得赢这个案子
You told me that you had to win this case
重建你的名声 缓解财政状况
to rebuild your reputation and your finances--
用不着你担心我的财政状况
It's not your job to worry about my finances.
紧急 逾期
天呐 到底有多糟
Oh, my God, how bad is it?
我能处理
I-I can handle it.
有些事不是孩子该处理的
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表