剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们得赶紧找人帮助伯蒂
We need to get help for Birdie now.
她现在不稳定
She's not stable.
乔治 很抱歉 她杀了那只鸟
George, I'm sorry. She killed the bird.
等等 什么
Wait. What?!
为什么有一股火的味道
Why does it smell like fire?
这是灰烬吗
Is that ash?
等等
Wait.
他们气我走了
They're mad I left.
谁气你走了 伯蒂
Who's mad you left, Birdie?
一股火♥药♥味
It-it smells like gunpowder.
我觉得危险的来源不是伯蒂
I don't think it's Birdie that's the danger.
有东西跟你一起在这里吗
Is there something else here with you?
不管是什么 我不会让它毁了利爪
Whatever it is, I'm not letting it destroy The Claw!
我的阁楼四周是砖头
Okay, my loft's mostly made of bricks.
比这里耐火多了
It's way more fire-resistant than this place.
-而且几乎没什么东西 因为你没租户 -什么
- Yeah, and it's nearly empty 'cause you have no tenants. - What?
好了 跟我来
Okay, hey, look, come with me, okay?
我们去安全的地方
We're gonna go somewhere safer.
阿曼达带着一些衣服过来了
Amanda's on her way back with some more clothes,
但在此之前 给
but until then, here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们关掉了暖气 降低了火灾风险
We turned the heating off to reduce, uh, fire hazards.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你很害怕
I know that it scares you,
但是你能告诉我谁跟你一起从岛上来了吗
but can you tell me who came back with you from the island?
我叫它们"火灵"
I call them "The fire souls."
好吧
Okay.
他们会保护我
They protect me.
如果他们会保护你
If they protect you,
那为什么要摔碎盘子 杀死那只鸟
why'd they smash those plates and kill the bird?
它们不是故意的
They didn't mean to.
看起来很刻意啊
Well, it seemed pretty deliberate.
所以我们才让你在这个盐圈里
That's why we have you in this salt circle,
让鬼魂不容易找到你
to make it harder for the ghosts to find you.
你不了解它们
You don't know them.
它们是我朋友 它们不会伤害我的
They're my friends. They-they wouldn't hurt me.
但它们会伤害其他人吗
But would they hurt others?
伯蒂 你第一次见到火灵是什么时候
Birdie, when was the first time you saw the fire souls?
我当时在水里
I was in the water.
我无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
它们带我到岸边 给我生火
They brought me to shore, made me a fire,
把我抱在一个十五颗星星的毯子里
and wrapped me in a blanket with 15 stars.
它们救了你
They saved you.
你沉入水中那天
What were you doing earlier that day,
之前都干了什么
before you were in the water?
我睁开眼睛就只有水了
I opened my eyes, and there was only water.
没有之前的事
There was no before.
她压抑了严重的创伤
She's suppressing some serious trauma.
我们得找人帮助她 但我们得先弄清楚
We have to get her help, but first we need to figure out
怎么安全地应付那些火灵
how to safely deal with the fire souls.
你们有什么发现吗
Did you guys learn anything?
班尼斯特号♥是一艘在1812年战争中
The USS Bannister was a privateer ship
出战的武装民船
that fought in the War of 1812.
班尼斯特号♥
这艘船击败了34艘英舰
The crew wrecked 34 British vessels.
从不留活口
Never left any survivors.
他们的宗旨是"绝不留情"
Their motto was "Give no quarter."
意思是毁掉一切 夺走一切
It means destroy everything, leave nothing behind.
一艘敌船用加农炮击沉了班尼斯特号♥
An enemy ship blew up the Bannister with a cannonball.
杀死了所有人 他们在燃烧的甲板上死去
Killed everyone. They all died on board in a fire.
所以才会有火♥药♥和灰烬的味道
Hence their calling card of gunpowder and ash.
1816年 一艘名叫九月号♥的纵帆船
In 1816, a schooner named September
在风暴中撞毁 从那以后
crashed during a storm, and since then,
那片区域发生了十几起船难
there have been dozens of shipwrecks in that area.
然后在1923年
And then, in 1923,
一个波士顿家庭在那座岛上造了私人海滩别♥墅♥
a Boston family built a private beach house on the island.
他们举办了一场盛大的派对 但是却陷入了大火
They had a big party, but there was a massive fire.
无人生还
No survivors.
1970年 山顶族人在岛上建了房♥子
In 1970, hilltoppers built homes on the island.
最后还是被火焰吞灭 无人幸存
Utterly destroyed by fire again. Also no survivors.
-后来那里就无人居住了 -除了伯蒂
- No one's lived there since. - Except Birdie.
她说火灵给她包了
She said the fire souls gave her
一条十五颗星的毯子取暖
a blanket with 15 stars to keep warm.
她根本不知道他们都是冷血无情的杀人犯
Little does she know they're cold-blooded killers.
1818年前的美国国旗是15颗星的
The American flag had 15 stars in it till 1818.
很可能是1812年战争时班尼斯特号♥上的东西
It could have easily been on the Bannister in the War of 1812.
火灵就是班尼斯特号♥的船员
The fire souls are the ghostly crew of the USS Bannister.
听到现在 反应过来了
Uh, long-time listener, first-time caller.
他们这么多年来一直在保护伯蒂
They've been taking care of Birdie for years.
难怪她会为他们说话
No wonder she's defensive of them.
但是嗜杀成性的船员鬼魂
But what would murderous privateer ghosts want
-为什么要找一个少女 -我问问维多利亚
- with a teenage girl? - I'll text Victoria.
有没有什么能用的仪式
see if there's a ritual that can help.
我得赶紧回到岛上
I need to go back to the island now.
伯蒂 你得听我说
Birdie, I need you to listen.
好吗
Okay?
你的名字叫伊丽莎白·克鲁斯
Your name is Elizabeth Klohs.
你在猫头鹰湾出生
You were born in Owl's Cove.
你喜欢写歌♥
You love to write songs.
你最喜欢的假日是独♥立♥日
Your favorite holiday is the Fourth of July.
五年前 你和你父母一起出海
Five years ago, you went on a boating trip with your parents.
出了意外
There was an accident.
你是唯一的幸存者
You were the only survivor.
我记得下水前的事了
I remember before the water.
妈妈带了一个野餐篮
Mom had a picnic basket.
爸爸在往岸边开 准备吃东西
Dad was steering toward the shore so we could eat.
然后...然后他们打算爬山的
And then... then we were gonna hike.
然后我就一个人了
Then I was alone.
你现在不是一个人了
Well, you're not alone anymore.
你有一个爱你的家庭
You have a family who loves you.
卡罗琳奶奶和你的弗兰克伯伯
Grandma Carolyn and your Uncle Frank.
我们可以带你去找他们
And we can take you to go see them.
但是火灵不能跟我们一起走
But the fire souls cannot come with us.
他们会给大家带来危险
They are putting everybody in danger.
有一个仪式能够驱逐
Hey, there's a ritual that dispels ghosts
跟着人类的鬼魂
who attach themselves to humans,
但我们需要一个来自伯蒂过去的图腾
but we need a totem from Birdie's past.
在她遇到鬼魂前用的东西
Something before she met the ghosts.
用来模糊她的存在 方便我们抓住他们
It'll make her harder to recognize and them easier to trap.
我们得赶紧带她上船
We need to get her on board right now.
推特上说镇上到处都有火灾
Twitter has reported fires all over the town.
他们想毁掉这镇子
They want to destroy the town
让她无处可躲
so there's no place for her to stay.
这些鬼魂照顾了伯蒂这么多年
These ghosts took care of Birdie for years.
从来不干好事的海盗为什么要这么做
Why would pirates, who never do anything good, do that?
愧疚感
Guilt.
西莉亚说我撤回证词
Celia told me to light myself on fire
是点燃自己
by recanting my testimony.
然后她给了我一份礼物
And then she gave me a gift.
这些火灵肯定对伯蒂做了一些非常恶劣的事
These fire souls must have done something horrible to Birdie,
一些让他们非常想要挽回的事
something they were desperate to walk back.
那起意外还有什么别的隐情
What do we know about the accident?
这是她父母游船出事的原因
Uh... here's what happened to her parents' boat.
起火
Fire damage.
伯蒂 那些火灵不是你的朋友
Birdie, these fire souls are not your friends.
是他们导致了害死你父母的意外
They caused the accident that killed your parents.
不
No.
他们一直在你面前隐藏真正的自我
They've hidden their true selves from you,
但这才是真正的他们 恶灵
but this is who they really are. Evil.
我们可以从他们手里拯救你
And we can save you from them,
但我们需要你先帮助我们
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表