剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
如果他们调查此事 我们会丢掉奖学金
If they look into this, we could lose our scholarships.
好 但是你们的朋友被绑♥架♥了
Okay, but your friend was kidnapped,
所以你们要报♥警♥
so you need to call the cops.
她被出没于激浪旅馆的
She was taken by one of the ghosts
鬼魂抓走了
that haunt the Breaker Hotel.
你们去了413号♥房♥间
You were in room 413?
我们当时就站在唯一能进出的门外
We were standing in front of the only door out.
窗户没打开
The windows don't open.
我们知道这听起来很疯狂
We know this sounds crazy,
但詹妮弗被鬼魂抓走了
but Jennifer was taken by a ghost.
我们听说过你
And we've heard rumors about you
调查灵异空间的传闻
investigating in unearthly spaces.
你是唯一能找到詹的人
You're the only person who can find Jen.
你会帮我们吗
Will you help us?
我怎能拒绝呢
How could I say no?
迟了5分钟 你能替我去陪乔治吗
30分钟后激浪旅馆见 到那后我会解释的
我要了两次新毛巾
I asked for fresh towels twice..
多费了两次口舌
Twice more than I should have to.
严格来说 你只多费了一次口舌
Technically, it's one more time than you have to ask,
因为你必须要问一次
because you do have to ask.
-节约用水等等 -这不是重点
- Water conservation and all. - That's not the point.
重点是 我打给前台 但没人送来毛巾
The point is, I called the front desk, and no one brought towels.
早上好
Ooh. Good morning.
只是想说你现在正在公众场合
Just wanted to flag that you are yelling
吼叫关于毛巾的事情
about towels in public right now.
这让你自己有点丢人
It's a little embarrassing, for you.
你知道应该让谁知道毛巾的事吗
You know who really should be aware of the towels?
旅馆主人 福尔摩斯先生
The owner, Mr. Holmes.
不错啊
Yikes.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for the assist.
那太难堪了
Yeah, that was extremely chill.
你是阿曼达·博布西 对吗
You're Amanda Bobbsey, right?
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
不 不
No. No.
我爸爸是 曾经是 我
Uh, my dad is. Well, he was. I'm...
-我不是 -你是跟踪狂吗
- I'm not. - You a stalker?
埃斯
Ace.
我们要走了
We got to go.
你认识南茜·德鲁
You know Nancy Drew.
说得通了
It all makes sense.
谢谢你帮忙找我的弟弟
Thanks for your help finding my brother.
没关系
You're welcome.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-真的 -案子时间很紧
- Officially. - It's time-sensitive, the case.
或许以后再见
Maybe I'll see you around.
什么案子 案子 什么
So, what was the case? The case, what...
据说有鬼魂绑♥架♥
Um, alleged ghost abduction.
鬼魂绑♥架♥ 那可能是我最后才会猜到的呢
Ghost abduction. See, that would've been, like, my third guess.
臭名昭著的凶宅
The infamous Murder Room.
到今晚十二点都是我们的
And it's all ours until 12:00 p.M. Today.
我们真走运
Lucky us.
每年 我们都会在周末订这个房♥间
Every year, we book this room for the weekend
举办入会仪式
and do initiation here.
伊莎贝尔周五入会了 什么都没发生
Isabel did it on Friday, and nothing happened.
什么都没发生 只是我们自己吓自己
Nothing ever happens except we freak ourselves out.
有很多可害怕的事情
Plenty to freak out about.
这房♥间里死了三个人
Three people died in this room.
实际上是四个
Four, actually.
传闻说 当旅馆出现新的受害者时
Legend says, when the hotel claims a new victim...
墙面会渗出血 我知道
Blood weeps from the walls. I know.
但那只是传闻
But that's just stories.
窗户现在只能打开两英寸
Oh, the windows only open two inches now.
在七十年代 住在这里的人们
In the '70s, people who stayed here
被绝望压垮
were so overcome by despair,
他们就会跳出去
they kept jumping out.
是的 但这个窗户的安全棒折了
Sure, but this security rod on the window is bent.
詹妮弗没有被鬼魂抓走 是她要吓唬你们
Jennifer didn't get taken by a ghost. She ghosted you. See?
好吧
Okay, well, um...
怎么了
What happened?
你割伤了手吗
Did you cut your hand?
这不是我的血
This is not my blood.
天啊
Oh, man.
这看起来可不仅仅是什么传说了
This is feeling less alleged.
如果某个灵魂抓走了詹妮弗
If one of the spirits took Jennifer,
而且鬼魂传说的其他部分是真的 那么
and the rest of the ghost story is true, then...
我们需要赶快行动
we need to move really fast.
怎么了
Well?
拜托 拜托告诉我你找到了什么
Yo, please, please tell me you found something.
你拿着蒂芙尼的硬盘两周了
You've had Tiffany's drive for two weeks.
不太好 兄弟
It's not good, man.
我是说 我一直知道
I mean, I always knew
我父亲没有那么光明正大 但
that my father wasn't exactly aboveboard, but...
我用我在哈德森的保险库里
I cross-referenced the drive
找到的文件交叉检索了这个硬盘
with some files that I found in the Hudson vault, and...
我觉得苏格兰美人不是他第一次
I don't think that the Bonny Scot was the first time
为生意上的事杀人了
he's killed in business.
我觉得这也不是最后一次
I don't think it was the last, either.
但这很好
But that is good.
这是我们需要的
Th-That's what we need.
是 但还不够
Yeah, but it's not enough.
我想把事情串起来 但我没有掌握全部
Now, I'm connecting some dots, but I don't have everything.
我需要进入他的海外账户
I need to get access to his offshore accounts.
所以你在跟踪钱款
Okay, so you're following the money.
很聪明
That's smart.
问题是
Problem is,
他的私人金融经理不给我访问权
is that his private wealth manager won't give me access,
所以我现在要另寻方法
so now I got to find another way
四处找找 拿到记录
to go around and get the records. ?
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你打给了埃弗雷特的金融经理 你父亲知道吗
You called Everett's wealth manager? Does your dad know?
不知道 我是说 我不知道
No. I mean, I... I don't know.
但这个人会不会告诉埃弗雷特
Yeah, yeah, but could this guy tell Everett
你想要查看
you were asking to get access?
如果你父亲发现你在打探他的秘密
If your father realizes you're poking around in his secrets...
好吧 那 那我们就在他发现前
Okay, we-we, we got to get ahead of him
弄清楚到底是怎么回事
before he figures out what we're doing.
你要去哪儿
Hey, hey, where you going?
我去寻求些建议
I'm going to get some advice.
别临阵脱逃啊
Do not get cold feet on me.
听着 就再相信我一小会儿 拜托
Listen, just trust me a little while longer, please.
如果我们能缩小抓走她的鬼魂范围
If we can narrow down which spirit took her,
就能搞清楚她是如何被带走的
it could help us figure out how.
或许 是哭娃
Maybe the, uh, Crying Child.
或者红衣女鬼
Or the Woman in Red.
她想要一个伴侣
She wants a companion.
再找找吧
Mm, keep looking.
"4.5星
"4.5 stars:
"鬼魂般的锁链响了好几个小时
"Ghostly chains rattled for hours.
无法合眼 绝妙的旅行"
Didn't sleep a wink. Best trip ever."
"五星 在413号♥房♥睡过了炎夏之夜"
"Five stars: Slept all through a hot summer night in room 413."
听起来不错
Sounds so nice.
我们八月份得回学校打排球
We had to be on campus in August for volleyball.
真致命
It was deadly.
我宿舍的空调都快坏了
The AC barely works in my dorm.
你的 你的学期什么时候开始
When did, uh, when did your semester start?
我们还是专注于闹鬼的酒店吧 行吗
Let's just focus on the haunted hotel, okay?
上面说那是个私人宅邸
It says the place was a private mansion.
建的时候就死了很多人
A bunch of people died just building it.
-我以为一直都是酒店 -对啊 我也以为
- I thought it was always a hotel. - Yeah, I did, too.
但很显然 最初的仆人铃系统
Apparently, the original servants' bell system,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表