剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我明白你在做什么
I, uh, see what you're doing here.
你是想让我变成那个坏人 我
You're trying to make me the bad guy, and I...
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No. No.
你就是坏人
You are the bad guy.
但这与我的观点无关
But that's beside my point.
我想给你看的是对面的那栋
What I'm trying to get you to see is that building
大楼 因为
across the street there, because
那是我刚刚为我的青年中心买♥♥的
I just bought it for my youth center.
我很有钱 杰克
I'm rich, Jake.
非常有钱
Very rich.
根据分区委员会的说法
And according to the zoning committee,
因为青少年中心在你的咖啡馆
because the youth center's gonna be more than 50 feet
50英尺之外
away from your café,
你没有权利决定
you have no say
它什么时候建或者怎么建
if, when or how it gets built.
你知道 我
You know, I, uh,
只是想让维持
just want to keep
社区的安全
this neighborhood safe.
那你应该会很高兴 我跟马蹄湾
Then you'll be happy to know I partnered
警局合作过
with Horseshoe Bay PD.
他们还致力于
And they are also committed
对处于风险中的孩子进行再投资
to reinvesting in at-risk kids.
把你的中心建在别的镇
Was setting up your center in the next town over
真的有么难吗
really that big of a deal?
让孩子们在自己的社区里茁壮成长
Allowing kids to thrive in their own community...
很重要
is a big deal.
让他们知道他们属于这里
Letting them know that they belong here...
很重要
is a big deal.
在我的大楼里新开一家竞争对手的咖啡馆
And setting up a rival café in my new building...
就更重要了
...that's gonna be a huge deal.
所以 祝你好运 杰克
So, good luck, Jake.
所以这个惊魂路
So this Road Back--
他们杀了你的妻子 你准备怎么办
what are you gonna do about them killing your wife?
都知道你是有权有势的人
I mean, you're a powerful man.
你觉得能活下来成为一个有权有势的人
How do you think you survive long enough
是什么样的体验呢
to become a powerful man?
放逐情绪 挑起争端
Banish emotion, pick your fights.
明白什么时候你有筹码
Understand when you have leverage
什么时候你比不上别人
and when you're outmatched.
抱歉 吉尔 把你拉了进来
I'm so sorry, Gil, for bringing you into this.
我搞砸了
I messed it all up.
可以结束了吗
Are we about done?
我的手要麻了
My hands are beginning to numb.
这是我们最喜欢的侦探
RYAN: It's our favorite detective.
我们需要知道他们知道什么
NANCY:We need to know what they know.
接吧 但不要泄露任何东西
Answer it, but don't give anything away.
嗯
Yeah.
真的有必要吗
Oh, is this really necessary?
你好 侦探 有新消息吗
Hey, Detective. You got any news?
很难 但是我在游艇俱乐部
It's a long shot, but I found a broken taillight
发现了一盏坏了的尾灯
by the yacht club.
我觉得是南茜·德鲁
I believe it's from a car
车上的
that belongs to Nancy Drew.
你知道吗
Know anything about that?
不不 我不知道 抱歉
Uh, no. No, I don't. I-I'm sorry.
今天你见到南茜了吗
Hmm. Any chance you've seen Nancy today?
不 没有 今天还
No, no. Have not...
没有见过她
have not seen her today, no.
好
Right.
让南茜接电♥话♥
Put Nancy on.
侦探 你好像很关心我的刹车灯
Detective, you seem very concerned about my brake lights.
很感谢 但是它们挺好的
I appreciate it, but they are fine.
你和瑞安什么时候这么亲近的
When did you and Ryan get so close?
这个问题很奇怪 怎么 你想加入
That's a weird question. What, do you want in
我们的读书俱乐部还是怎样
on our book club or something?
呃 我只是好奇 因为是因为你
Well, I'm curious, since you're the one
他父亲才会因为谋杀被捕的
who got his father arrested for murder,
然后突然放弃了你的证词
and then abruptly recanted your testimony,
似乎是被迫的
which seemed kind of coerced.
你肯定知道这会让埃弗雷特出狱
And you had to know it would spring Everett from jail,
现在他是谋杀他妻子的首要嫌疑犯
and now he's the prime suspect in his wife's murder.
抱歉 信♥号♥♥好像不好了
Sorry, you're-you're kind of breaking up.
嘿 南茜
Hey, Nancy...
让埃弗雷特接
put Everett on.
- C计划 - 好的 C计划是什么
Plan C.Okay. What's Plan C?
吉尔和我都同意如果埃弗雷特
Gil and I agreed that if Everett didn't
不带着手铐
walk out of here in handcuffs,
他就不能离开这里
he didn't walk out of here.
什么 你
Wh... You...
你不是认真的吧
you can't be serious.
这是个想法 好吗 我们从未
It was an idea, okay? We never...
你自己说的 瑞安
You said it yourself, Ryan.
他是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
不是西莉亚 但是黑冠录影带里
Not Celia's, but he killed someone
- 他杀了人 - 好的 但是你想想
on that Black Crown tape.Okay, but come on...
想象下没有父亲的生活
Imagine your life without your father.
再也不会有人因为他受伤
No one else ever gets hurt or killed
或者被杀了
because of him again.
我能私下和你
Can I just... can I talk to you
聊两句吗 拜托了
in private, please?
你知道我说的没错
You know that I am right--
需要做的事显而易见
it's obvious what needs to be done.
你说的话还算数吗
Does your offer still stand?
现在你孙女
You know, now that your granddaughter
要说服你儿子
is about to convince your son
- 和你断绝关系 - 这件事越早了结越好
to get rid of you,NANCY: The sooner we get this over with, the better.
我想我有筹码了
I'm thinking I have leverage.
如你所言 咱们没抓错认
NANCY:Like you said, we didn't tie up the wrong guy.
我那么说是因为我以为
Yeah, I said that because I thought you were trying
你想让他招供而非杀了他
to get a confession, not trying to kill him.
那些不是擦伤 是抓痕
They're not bruises. They're claw marks.
看 南茜身上应该也是
Look. I think this is the same thing
同样的东西所致
that's happening to Nancy.
寄生物吗 好极了
Parasitic Entities? Oh, fantastic.
她被超自然寄生物附体了
She has a supernatural parasite attached to her.
以她生命力为食的寄生物
An entity feeding off of her life force.
如果已经到了这个地步
If it's already this bad...
那南茜就只有几天的光景了
Then Nancy only has a few days to live.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我拒绝接受 我
I re-I refuse to accept that. I-I've
我见过寄生虫 寄生虫是能清除的
seen parasites. Parasites can be removed.
什么 封面上这些人
What-what... How did the people
都是怎么恢复的
in this book recover?
他们没活下来
HANNAH: They didn't.
都死了
They all died.
- 这些是他们的死亡照片 - 不会的
These are their death photos.No.
不会的 我也拒绝接受
No. No, I, too, refuse to accept that.
要死也不是今天 撒旦
Not today, Satan.
我受够了这些超自然的不速之客
I am sick of supernatural freeloaders
害我们折寿
cutting our lives short.
我们只需要找到是哪个废物寄生虫
We just need to expose which loser parasite
附体在南茜身上
is attached to Nancy.
没有清晰的寄生虫图片 我们也做不到
Without a clear image of the parasite, we can't.
据我所知 还没有一种相机能捕捉到
There is no camera that I know of that can
特定的视觉波长
capture one at the exact visual wavelength
从而揭示寄生物存在
that reveals its true being.
那我们就造台新相机
Then we make a new camera.
好消息
Good news.
我认识个人
I know a guy.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表