剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们现在的生活非常幸福
We have this nice, happy life.
如果这一切其实都是基于一个谎言呢
What if it's all built on a lie?
如果我爸爸知道自己有个儿子
What if my dad knows that he has a son,
这孩子一直在证人保护计划中长大
this kid who's been growing up in witness protection,
他一直都瞒着我们呢
and he's just been hiding him from us the whole time?
那你为什么不去问问你♥爸♥爸
Well, why don't you ask your dad about it?
埃斯 如果不做改变就什么都不会变
You know, Ace, nothing changes if nothing changes.
你的机会来了
Here's your chance.
尼克在哪里
你先告诉我是怎么回事
You tell me first what's going on.
警监
Captain?
埃斯 有什么问题吗
Ace, is there a problem?
昨晚历史协会外发生了一起谋杀案
There was a murder outside of the historical society last night.
亚里士多特·费洛斯
Aristotle Fellowes.
他是那里的雇员吗
He's an employee there?
是参观引导员
That's the tour guide.
他们在现场发现了尼克
They found Nick's phone at the scene.
还有在死亡时间后他开车
There's also security footage of his truck leaving the driveway,
从车道离开的录像
just after the time of death.
他的预估死亡时间
Well, his estimated time of death.
亚里士多特戴着步数器
Aristotle was wearing a step tracker,
所以他们知道确切的时间
so they have an exact time.
尼克在哪里
尼克不在这里
Nick is not here.
我是谋杀嫌犯吗 我应该...
I'm a murder suspect? I should...
-我应该去和他们聊聊吗 -不
- Shouldn't I go talk to them? - No.
你绝对不应该去找他们聊 过来
You should absolutely not go talk to them. Come here.
窗户就是用在这种时候的
That's what the window's for.
爬
Climb.
我搞到犯罪现场的照片了
I got photos from the crime scene.
只要你不是通过黑入你♥爸♥手♥机♥搞到的就行
As long as you didn't get them by hacking your dad's phone.
随便吧 让我们看看
Okay, whatever. Let's see.
他们觉得是我♥干♥的吗
They think I did this?
-这划痕好大 -不
- Those slash marks are huge. - No.
什么刀会造成这种伤
What kind of blade does that?
也许是一个动物
Uh, maybe it was an animal?
我从来没听说过缅因州有这么大爪子的动物
I've never heard of an animal in Maine with claws that big.
尸体边的地上 放大
On the floor beside the body. Zoom in.
看起来跟尼克带的骨雕
Those look to be the same kind of carved bones
一模一样
that Nick had on him.
我...我为什么会
Well, why... w-why would I have
带着死人的骨雕 如果我...
the dead guy's carved bones if-if I didn't...
-你没有 -说实话
- You didn't. - Well, be honest.
我可能杀了他吗
Could I have killed him?
我有没有干过这种事
I mean, h-have I ever done anything like-like this?
当然没有 没有
Absolutely not. No.
后弗萨克文
Younger Futhark.
听着
Okay, look.
我对骨头上的符号♥进行了图片搜索
I did an image search on the symbols on the bones.
这是后弗萨克符文
Those are Younger Futhark runes.
维京人的语言
The-the language of Vikings.
缅因州有维京人 太稀奇了
Vikings in Maine? That's random.
是的 这篇文章说
Yeah, according to this article,
在荒岛山发现过
there was a super-old Norse penny
一枚很古老的古老的挪威硬币
excavated near Mount Desert Island.
好吧 维京 硬币
Okay, Vikings, pennies.
发现这一切也对解开
None of this brings us any closer
尼克丧失记忆之谜毫无帮助啊
to solving Nick's memory loss.
这可能就有帮助了
That might.
录下尼克的车从这里
That security camera recorded Nick's truck
开走的监控录像
pulling out of here.
你的车还留下了一点东西
And your truck left something behind.
尼克的上衣上也有油
There was oil on Nick's shirt.
他昨晚穿的那件
The one he was wearing last night.
尼克 你给我们留下了一条痕迹
Nick, you left a trail for us.
这上面写着 紧急情况下使用风扇
Okay, it says, "Only use fan in emergency."
要什么 紧急高温情况吗
What is it, like a heat emergency?
看来引擎上有东西
It looks like something's hooked up to the engine.
我在汉娜的名录上
I saw a description for this device
看过这种东西的描述 是45号♥箱里的
in Hannah's ledger, it was in box 45.
这吸在通风系统上
It's hooked up to the vent system,
所以这个球里的东西就会被洗出来
so the substance from this globe gets pulled in
然后通过风扇释放
and then released through the fan.
我有没有提过在你买♥♥下餐厅前
Yeah, did I mention you were a mechanic
是一个技工
before you bought a restaurant?
我记得是一个炼金术士做的
I remember an alchemist built it
为了治疗她丈夫的痴呆症
to try and cure her husband's dementia.
吸入可回忆
是你从箱子里拿出来的吗
Did you take this from the archive boxes?
用来干什么
To do what?
消除自己的记忆吗
E-Erase my own memory?
-贝斯 能启动车吗 -嗯
- Bess, will you start it up? - Yeah.
不行 没反应
No. Nothing.
没有油了
It's out of gas.
还好我总是会带一些橄榄油
Good thing I always keep a backup nosh for Florence.
瞧瞧这些划痕
Check out these slash marks.
我觉得应该和亚里士多特
I think they're the same as the ones
身体上的划痕是同一种
that were on Aristotle's body.
杀死亚里士多特的东西
Well, whatever killed Aristotle--
可能也追尼克到了这里
maybe that's what came for Nick.
有个简单的办法可以弄清楚
There's an easy way to find out.
这是一个好主意吗
I mean, is that a good idea?
我们还是不知道尼克的记忆为什么会消除
We still don't know why Nick erased his memory.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我需要知道
I need to know.
吸入可回忆
你没事吧
You okay?
尼克
Nick?
你不该让我恢复记忆的
You shouldn't have let me get my memories back.
你们的赶紧离开
You need to leave. Now!
等等 发生了什么
Wait, wha-what's going on?
你记起了什么
What do you remember?
你一开始为什么要消除自己的记忆
Why did you erase your memory in the first place?
因为它要来找我
Because it was coming for me.
现在 它又要来了
And now it's gonna come again.
你们赶紧上车 离开这里
You need to get in the car and go.
快点 离开
Now! Go!
等等 尼克 等等
Wait, Nick... Wait.
乔治 拜托
George, please.
你要相信我
You need to trust me, okay?
发生了什么事
What is going on?
-赶紧走 -好
- Just go. - Okay.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Hello?
-尼克 你没事 -你是谁
- Nick, you're okay! - Uh, who are you?
等等 你认识我吗
Wait... You know me?
嗯 你又消除了你的记忆
Yeah, you erased your memory, again.
看看这个
Here, read this.
那我们可以排除动物
Okay, so we can rule out an animal.
以及地球上存在的东西了吧
Or anything of this world, right?
嗯 新的划痕
Yeah. New slash marks.
所以之前追赶尼克的东西刚刚又来了
So whatever came after Nick before came again.
但是为什么呢 因为尼克知道些什么吗
But why, because of something Nick knew?
不管怎么样 在查清楚之前
Either way, we're not restoring his memory
不能让尼克恢复自己的记忆
until we can figure out what that is.
警监
埃斯 你没事吧
你尽快回复我 很重要的事
你记得过去24小时内尼克在哪里吗
尼克好像涉嫌历史协会的一桩谋杀案
他是杀害亚里士多特的嫌疑人
尼克得赶紧自己找马蹄湾警方 不然情况对他很不利
警♥察♥觉得是尼克杀了亚里士多特
The cops think that Nick killed Aristotle.
瞒着他们也没有用
Hiding from them is not helping.
你需要一名律师
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表