剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
是值得夸奖的事
their sexuality in the first place.
你真的想在今晚解决
Okay, you really want to solve thousands of years
前年来女性之间
of self-inflicted, self-sabotaging
互相伤害诋毁的问题吗
woman-on-woman repression tonight?
也许不用吧
Probably not.
也许 我们今晚最后一句应该说
Perhaps... we should end the night by saying,
南茜 你是一个非常了不起的侦探
Nancy, you are a brilliant detective,
不管什么纯不纯洁
chaste or unchaste.
没错 点赞表情
Yeah. Thumbs-up emoji.
-你干什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing? - I don't know.
不仅只是点赞 过来
It's more than a thumbs-up. Come here.
你今晚经历了这么多事
Hey, after everything that you have been through today,
几张比基尼照片算什么
what the hell are a couple of bikini pics?
认真的
Seriously.
她说得没错
She's right.
我能告诉你们一些事吗
Can I tell you something?
在我放弃反抗咒语 开始好好分♥析♥后
After I stopped fighting against the spell and analyzing it,
感受欲望原来这么自♥由♥
it felt so liberating to just feel desire.
-你想事情总是很在行 -嗯
- Yeah, well, you are big on the thinking. - Yeah.
我从来没想到有一天
You know, I never thought I'd see the day
能看到南茜·德鲁看到一个男人就追着跑
where Nancy Drew is chasing after every guy in her path.
那是咒语的作用
Okay, that was the whammy working.
我才没有想要每一个男人
I do not want every guy.
没关系 就算想要一个
I mean, it's okay if you want one...
或者两个也行
or two.
贝斯
Bess.
我哥哥来镇上了 他给我发了一个定位
My brother's in town. He sent me a pin.
他想要跟我去罐头厂见面
He wants me to meet him at the cannery.
好吧 你想让我跟你一起去
Right, you want me to come with you
然后在你需要我的时候甩掉你
and then ditch you when you really need me.
还要提这茬吗
Still juicing that lemon?
最后一次了
That was the last squeeze.
马蹄湾警♥察♥局
我有何荣幸...
To what do I owe the...
我想要把话说开
I wanted to clear the air.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我还没有回答你问的问题
You asked me a question that I didn't answer.
为什么我的婚约没有了
About why my engagement was broken off.
消极的声音
Passive voice.
听起来不是...不是你的决定
Sounds like it was not... not your decision?
没错
No.
她不喜欢我的工作
She didn't like what I do.
她根本不喜欢...
She had no interest in the things that we...
我们俩都很喜欢做的事
that-that you and I, uh, share a passion for.
你是一个优秀的侦探
You're a great detective.
我也很钦佩你的能力
Well, I also respect your skills.
下一个案子
And the next case,
我不会那么起劲地反驳你的理论
I won't push back so hard on your theories.
你的怀疑论也能平衡这一切
Your skepticism provides a balance.
很成功
It works.
你刚刚说"下一个案子"
You said "Next case,"
那我就好好期待了
so I'm gonna hold you to that.
爸爸
Dad.
今天真的很疯狂
It has been a crazy day.
小瓦
那篇文章已经在网站上发了 印刷后准备把你设为封面故事
希望你能让我当面谢谢你
你在《大♥陆♥》上的文章包含了我们想要的一切
Your profile in the Continental contained everything we wanted
还完美避开了我们不想披露的事
and nothing we didn't.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
继续干起调查的老本行的感觉真不错
It was refreshing getting back to my investigative roots.
你说过你想要聊聊对这篇文章的
You mentioned you wanted to discuss a follow-up
跟进报道
to the article.
如果我没领会你意思的话请原谅
You'll have to forgive my bluntness,
但你似乎想要和我做交易
but it sounded like you were proposing a transaction.
如果你想让我保持沉默的话 哈德森太太
Only if you want me to stay quiet, Mrs. Hudson.
你说得没错 瑞安的确有所隐瞒
You were right-- Ryan is hiding something.
南茜·德鲁是你的孙女
Nancy Drew is your granddaughter.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表