剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
a meteorite did indeed land near Horseshoe Bay.
坠毁在阿卡迪亚国家公园
It crashed into Acadia National Park.
一群人找到了 还进行了展览
A group of men found it, put it on display,
天上掉下来的陨石
-赚了点钱 -汤姆 你♥爸♥爸发来了信息
- started making money. - Tom, your father is texting.
"你有没有叫杰拉尔丁加入塔布曼社会福利组织"
"Have you asked Geraldine to the Tubman Society Benefit yet?"
我们要回"待会再说 爸爸"
Should we say, "Later, Dad,"
还是"哪个是杰拉丁来着 爸爸
or "Remind me which one is Geraldine, Dad"?
-巴克利 别闹 -或者我可以告诉他
- Barclay, no.No. - Or, I'm ready to tell him
-你的男朋友名叫詹姆斯 -不 不
- your boyfriend's name is James - No. No.
-那时候... -巴克利 冷静点
- when you are... - Barclay, chill.
不 不是一个叫杰拉丁的男孩
And no, not a boy named "Geraldine."
我爸爸和我有些分歧
My dad and I have some disagreements.
继续来看这些彗星男吧
Back to the meteorite men, huh?
他们用展示陨石买♥♥来的钱
Okay. They used the money that they made touring the meteorite
买♥♥了点地♥产♥
to buy up some real estate.
然后卖♥♥掉了那块地 赚了更多的钱
Then they sold the real estate, made some more money,
几年后 他们组了一个兄弟会
and a couple years later, they formed a fraternal organization,
-自称"伊卡兰" -没错
- called themselves the "Icarans." - Ooh, yes.
直男就喜欢找理由穿裙子
Straight men love an excuse to put on a dress, don't they?
他们1935年就没有继续展出陨石了
Looks like they stopped touring the meteorite in 1935,
这也是伊卡兰殿建成的时候
which was when Icarus Hall was built,
他们肯定把陨石藏在了这里
which I'm sure has got to be where they kept it.
听起来很靠谱
Sounds dusty.
你要不要...
Yeah, you might want to...
没关系 我有应付所有场合的衣服
Oh, it's okay. I have an outfit for every occasion.
我给你看看
Let me show you.
嫉妒吗
Jealous?
这能记录陨石特有的放射性同位素
This registers the gamma particles released
放射的伽马粒子
by the radioactive isotopes unique to the meteorite.
粒子只会蔓延到几米外 我们必须要靠近陨石才行
The particles only travel a few meters, so we have to get close.
我们应该一起找
Yeah, we should stay together.
这个更安全 还保证我的报酬
It's safer, and included in my fee.
选镇长
汤姆 当时还有镇长竞选
Tom, there was a mayoral campaign.
这是地契
It's a land deed.
这些家伙离开这个地方之前
These guys were amassing serious power
可是掌握了大权
before they abandoned this place.
汤姆 你在哪里
Tom, where are you?
陨石在这里
The meteorite is here!
在这个走廊尽头的什么地方
Somewhere at the end of this hallway.
南茜
Nancy!
南茜 快跑 快走
Nancy, run! Move!
赶紧走 赶紧走
We gotta go! We gotta go now!
南茜 快跑
Nancy! Run!
-什么 -快走 赶紧走
- What? - Move! We have to go!
快点
Come on! Now!
-那些是...那些是... -鬼魂
- Those were... those were... - Ghosts.
不 不 鬼魂不存在的
No, no, no. Ghosts aren't real, okay?
肯定有什么解释
There-there has to be an explanation.
-幻觉性的霉菌 -鬼魂
- Hallucinatory mold? - Ghosts.
本地的小孩在做恶作剧
Uh, local teens pranking us?
汤姆 是鬼魂 死去的伊卡兰成员鬼魂
Tom, ghosts. The ghosts of the dead Icarans.
那里面的东西肯定施加了动能
Whatever was in there exerted kinetic energy.
我可以理解物理动能
I can apply physics to energy.
巴克利 打开
Barclay, open.
你不能用科学解释鬼魂
You cannot science your way through ghosts.
不是这么解释的
That's not how this works.
他们是灵异体
They're mystical entities.
我们得查出他们是怎么死的
We have to find out how they died
才能搞清楚怎么摆脱他们
so we can figure out how to get rid of them.
南茜 我很欣赏你 但我上过麻省理工
Nancy, I appreciate you, but I went to MIT,
而你的帽子都是在旧货店买♥♥的
and you went to a thrift store to buy that hat, okay?
回头见
I'll see you later.
带着陨石
With the meteorite.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我按里程计费的
I'm billing for my mileage.
瑞安·哈德森
青出于蓝
这太不好意思了
I am embarrassed.
真不敢相信他们这么写我
I can't believe they used this one.
-西莉亚坚持的 -可以想象
- Well, Celia insisted. - Of course she did.
怎么 你想让我给你签名还是...
So what, you want me to, like, sign this for you, or...?
对 这样我能放网上卖♥♥
Oh, yeah, I can sell it on eBay.
-真的吗 -假的
- For real? - No.
少自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
-太过分了吧 我都信了 -拜托
- Oh, that was so mean. You had me. - Oh, come on.
好吧
Okay, well...
既然这样 回到现实中来
meanwhile, back here in reality...
我觉得我不该成为你去埃弗雷特
...uh, I'm guessing that I probably shouldn't be
派对的男伴
your plus-one to Everett's party.
我知道你来报道时为了工作
Um, I know you're here covering it for work.
你家族每次都会在有人逃脱
Yeah. Um, does your family normally throw parties
谋杀指控 且镇上到处
every time one of you gets off on murder charges
都在出怪事的时候举办派对吗
when weird stuff is happening all over town?
要让西莉亚取消派对
Well, it is gonna take a lot more than crazy weather
一点坏天气可远远不够 相信我
for Celia to not throw a party, trust me.
我得接一下 稍等
I got to take this. One second.
-好的 -喂
- Yeah, of course, yeah. - Hello?
你妈妈邀请我去埃弗雷特的派对
Your mother invited me to Everett's party.
她说"要穿正装"是开玩笑的吗
When she said "Black tie optional," was that a trick?
我们要进去吗 据说要下雨了
Hey, should we order in? They were calling for rain.
-好主意 -好
- Yeah, that's a good idea. - Yeah? Okay.
那是瓦尔·塞缪尔斯吗
Is that Val Samuels?
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
她正在和我一起吃午饭
She's having lunch with me right now.
有点不对劲 瑞安
Something's not right about that, Ryan.
我觉得她问东问西肯定是有原因的
I-I think she's sniffing around for a reason.
是啊 也可能她只是喜欢跟我一起
Yeah, or she just enjoys my company.
听着 她写了那篇关于我的文章后
Look, we've been keeping in touch
我们俩就一直有联♥系♥
since she wrote the article about me,
我告诉你 其实我...
and I got to tell you, I'm actually...
你是要跟我说你的感情生活吗
Are you talking to me about your love life right now?
嗯
Yeah.
我想是吧 这...这是不是很奇怪
Yeah, I guess I am. Is that... is that weird?
本来还不奇怪的 再见
Wasn't until just now. Bye.
好吧 再见
O-Okay. Bye.
我刚刚回到了伊卡兰殿
I went back to Icarus Hall.
你的衣服怎么了
What happened to your clothes?
你把你的皮衣都烧了吗
Did you burn your holster thing?
巴克利 用抛物面箔创建声障
Barclay, use the parabolic foil to create a sound barrier.
我会把数据传输到你的显示器上
I'll transmit the data to your heads-up display.
我们必须靠近门那边
We've got to get to the meteorite
藏着的陨石
on the other side of that door.
正在给红外脉冲装置充能
Charging the infrared pulse ram.
敢惹我们 别想有好下场
You hit us, you get hit back.
我们可能有点过于激进
We may have gotten a little aggressive.
扫描触发机制
Scan for a trigger mechanism.
你知道我们在外面也能扫描的
You know we can scan from outside.
不
Oh hell, no!
很不幸 我没有办法接近陨石
I was unfortunately prevented from getting the meteorite.
因为鬼魂
Because of the ghosts.
拜托 说出来吧
Come on. Say it.
我只能说
Here's what I'll say.
我需要你的帮助 我...
I do need your help. I...
等等 你为什么穿上了宴会裙
Wait. Why are you wearing a prom dress?
我这周可能要去参加一个宴会
Oh, I might have to go to this thing this week.
比丑礼服宴会吗
An ugly dress party?
不
No.
是给埃弗雷特·哈德森办的 我欠他妻子一个人情
It's for Everett Hudson. I owe his wife a favor.
什么样的人情
What kind of favor?
就是欠亿万富翁杀人犯的
Just the kind that you would owe murderous,
那种人情
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表