剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
魔爪
我们弄伤了阿格雷卡
So, we wounded the Aglaeca.
用我们凶兆变成的沙子
With sand from our portent.
那些沙子怎么会变成了海藻花环
How did the sand turn into the seaweed wreath?
肯定因为我是最后一个触碰的人
I bet it was because I was the last one who touched it,
而我的凶兆就是海藻花环
and the wreath was my portent.
现在的关键是 我们找到了阿格雷卡的氪
The point is, we found the Aglaeca's kryptonite.
因为每个凶兆其实都代表了她的一部分死亡
'Cause each of the portents represented parts of her death:
掐住她的海藻 淹死她的海水
the seaweed that choked her, the water that drowned her.
如果我们用更多的沙子
What if we use more of the sand
赶在她杀死我们之前先了结她呢
to finish her off before she kills us?
我们都没有沙子了
We're all out of sand.
她毁掉了恶灵盒 我们的沙子全没了
We lost it all when she exploded the dybbuk box.
太阳快升起了
The sun's about to rise.
我们的死亡预兆
We officially have one more day
还有一天就要成真了
before our death visions come true.
不 我知道去哪里找更多沙子
No. I know where to find more sand.
两小时后回到这里会和
Meet here in two hours.
我们把新的沙子分成好几份
We'll divvy up the new batch
干掉阿格雷卡
and put an end to the Aglaeca.
我们要怎么把她引出来呢
Well, how do we lure her into the open?
用我们自己当诱饵
We use ourselves as bait.
神探南茜
第二季第五集
什么 你在开玩笑
What? You're kidding.
我明明把海藻花环放在这里了
I put the seaweed wreath in here.
这里应该有沙子的
There should be sand in here.
不 我...我给这地方换风水了
No, I, uh... I feng shui'd the space.
什么
You what?
我扔掉了
Oh, I threw it out.
南茜
Nancy...
等等 我怎么会知道我们会需要那东西呢
Wait. Hold on. How-how was I supposed to know we were gonna need it?
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
-不 听着 -不 没事
- No. Listen. - No, it's okay.
-我扔掉后感觉我的气平衡了 -没关系
- My chi felt so balanced afterward. - It's okay.
小提示 我们需要多找点沙子了
这是在开玩笑妈
You kidding me?
当然了 妈妈非得挑这种时候搞一年一度的吸尘
Of course. The one time a year Mom decides to vacuum.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
救生稻草
A lifeline.
好了 早餐时间到 伙计们
Okay, breakfast time, guys.
脚拿开
Get your foot.
杰西 你...
Jesse, did you...
做了饭
cook?
是的
Yeah.
不过可能技术还不怎么样
It's probably not very good though.
好了 一份是给乔治的
'Kay, one of those is for George, okay?
-给我 给我 -但我...
- Give it to me. Give it to me. - But I'm...
-人人都有的 助手 -查理 那是我的
- 'Kay, everybody gets one, guys! Stop! - Charlie, that's mine!
别逼乔治做章鱼
Don't make George be the octopus!
抱歉
Sorry.
"章鱼"是什么意思
What do you mean by "Octopus"?
章鱼会照顾卵53个月 然后等...
An octopus cares for its eggs for 53 months, and then once...
然后什么都不会发生 很好很开心
And then nothing. It's good and it's happy.
杰西出现幻觉了 我们要帮她实现
Jesse has a vision, and we're gonna make it happen.
-对吧 -我其实都不记得
- Right, guys? - You know, I actually don't even remember
我们上一次一起吃早饭是什么时候了
the last time we had breakfast together.
这...真是太棒了
This... is awesome.
你怎么回事啊
What is wrong with you?
交男朋友让你变娘了吗
Does having a boyfriend make you mushy?
好了 伙计们 吐司都要凉了
Okay, guys, the toast is getting cold.
闭上嘴巴 吃你们的
Okay, just shut up and eat your food.
巴士马上到了
The bus is almost here.
等等 等等 早餐自♥拍♥
Oh. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Breakfast selfie?
-拜托 拍一张把 -好吧
- Please? Take a picture. - R Okay.
来 大家都靠近点
Come on! Everybody get close.
好了 赶紧吃吧
'Kay, we better eat these.
-很有意义的 -快点
- It would mean so much. - Quickly.
快点快点
Come on, come on, come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好了 开心了吧 -嗯
- Here. You happy? - Yeah.
能 再给我递一块电池吗
Can I, uh, get another battery, please?
埃斯
Ace.
你能先别玩手♥机♥了吗
Can-can you stop playing with your phone for a second?
我在看论♥坛♥上AJ·克林死时的照片
I'm looking at AJ Crane's death photo on a 4chan chat board.
有目击证人拍下了
Eyewitness got a photo
他被风向标扎穿后的照片
right after the weathervane impaled him.
有很多评论都在讨论他尸体后的那片树林里
There's a bunch of comments about what this shadow is
这块阴影是什么
in the woods behind his body.
看起来是阿格雷卡亲自带走了她的猎物
Looks like the Aglaeca comes to personally claim her victims.
你觉得她可以同时出现在两个地方吗
Think she can be in four places at once?
不...
Not...
不大可能
not likely.
那她会一个一个来找你们
So then she comes for you one by one?
我想象会是...
I'd been picturing, like, a...
那种教父群像的画面
totally simultaneous Godfather -style group event.
那就说明我们有五次干掉她的机会
And that means we got five shots to take her out.
我们中有一个人会是第一个
And one of us is gonna be first.
希望我们能找到足够分成五份的凶兆沙
Hope we found enough portent sand to split five ways.
很抱歉
歇业
我们根本没有沙子了
We have no sand.
我去了我家 办公室 冰箱都找过了
I checked my house, the office, the cooler.
说来奇怪 我们的厨房♥从来没有这么干净过
And our kitchen has weirdly never been so clean.
嗯 我的车里也什么都没有
Yeah, there's nothing in my truck either.
马文大宅呢
What about the Marvin mansion?
什么都没有
No dice.
很不巧 有人在欧文死后
Unfortunately, someone hired a cleanup crew
雇了一个清洁团队
the day after Owen died.
看来有一个在逃清洁仙女啊
Hmm. Seems like someone let a cleaning fairy on the loose.
好吧 很抱歉 是我 真的很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry. It was me. I'm sorry.
我只是为了平衡我的气
I-I was just trying to balance our chi, you know?
-我只是想帮忙 -你知道你要怎么帮忙吗
- And I was just trying to help. - You know how you can help?
不要再自哀自怜了
Stop wallowing in self-pity.
自哀自怜
Self-pity?
至少我可不是圣人乔治
At least I'm not St. George, the martyr.
你总是说你的家人怎么样
You know, you're always talking about your family
好像那是什么负担似的
like it's such a burden,
但我们其他人
when the rest of us would kill
-巴不得能有一大家子人 -好吧 好吧
- to have something like that! - O-Okay, okay.
-你不用朝她发泄怒气 -这叫反击
- You don't have to snap at her. - That was a re-snap.
你是不可能反击反击的 明明是乔治先攻击的
You can't snap a re-snap. George snapped first.
好了 伙计们 别吵了 我们现在不能内讧
Okay, guys, stop. We cannot fall apart right now.
没有人内讧 我只是实话实说
Nobody's falling apart. I'm just being transparent.
-你可是帮警方监视我们呢 -对对对
- Says the guy who spied on us for the cops. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
等等 你为什么非要又给麦金尼斯做事
Wait, wait, why did you have to work for McGinnis again?
埃斯不能进监狱 因为他黑进过
Ace had to stay out of jail because he hacked into
联邦数据库
a federal database!
但是你从来没和我说过你为什么要那么做
Although you never did tell me why you did that.
他不欠我们什么解释 所以别说那些了
He doesn't owe us an explanation, so just drop it.
她当然会这么说了
Oh. Of course she would say that.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
因为你觉得沉默是正常的
It means you think silence is healthy.
说明你的原则就是"不需要说的就不说"
It means you operate on a need-to-know basis.
-我的原则 -没错 没错
- I operate? - Yeah, yeah.
而不是和大家一样平等地坦诚相告
As opposed to interact authentically with other people
以及不会利用我们完成自己的任务
as equals and not use us as-as tools in your missions
和做帮你转移痛苦的工具人
and distractions for your pain.
尼克 当时我妈妈刚死
Nick, my mom had just died.
等等 我们都在说什么 这些都是无关的事
Wait, what are we talking about now? This is irrelevant!
这个暑假 南茜利用尼克
This summer, when Nancy used Nick
逃避她的痛苦
as a means to deal with her grief.
我们现在为什么要浪费时间吵这些
Why are we wasting time on this right now?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表