剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
But?
他没让我找 所以
He didn't ask me to, so...
也许不是该由我来解开的迷
...maybe not my mystery to solve.
直觉很不错
That's good instinct.
他差点杀了乔治
He would've killed George, you know.
你不该信任他
It's not somebody you should trust.
你是要我离吉尔·博布西远一点
Are you telling me to stay away from Gil Bobbsey?
我...只是想说我了解你
I'm... just telling you that I know you,
而且
and...
你好像...很感兴趣
you seem... attached.
你可是跟他的双胞胎姐妹交往呢
Says the guy dating his twin sister.
我没有和他的双胞胎姐妹交往
I'm not dating his twin sister.
你的幸运蓝色套头衫可不是这么说的
Your lucky blue pullover says otherwise.
我也了解你
I know you, too.
他应该不是专门来品尝浓汤的
He's probably not here for the chowder.
你可以从后面出去
You can always go out the back,
让新来的给他点单
let the new guy wait on him.
没错 这么做...这么做很机智
Yeah, that would be the... that would be the smarter move.
你要来点什么
So, what'll it be?
一片香蕉奶油派吗
One slice of banana cream pie?
没事的
It's okay.
也许她现在好多了
Maybe she's better now, right?
在那张新画里 她看上去
In that new painting, she looked...
很快乐
Happy.
她看上去很快乐
She looked happy.
您觉得她希望我们去找她吗
You think she's hoping we come looking for her?
还是希望我们别去
Hoping we don't?
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but...
等你准备好 只要你准备好了
...when you're ready, I mean, if you ever are ready,
我能告诉你该从哪里开始找她
I can tell you where to start looking for her.
新墨西哥的圣达菲
Santa Fe, New Mexico.
你为我找到了她
You tracked her down for me?
埃斯
Ace...
我要做一件吉尔·博布西很反对的事
I'm about to do something that Gil Bobbsey's gonna hate.
允许你猜三次
I'll give you three guesses.
如果我只需要猜一次呢
What if I only need one?
抱歉
Sorry.
有人...有人一直
Oh, somebody's... oh, somebody's just...
有人一直在给我发信息
Somebody keeps texting me.
最好不是我弟弟
Better not be my brother.
不是 这...
It's not. It...
是我弟弟
It's mine.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表