剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
It's a paper trail.
证明弗兰克用店铺来洗钱
Proof that Frank was using the shop to launder money.
伯蒂的父亲肯定发现了
Birdie's dad must have found out.
卡罗琳 你好
Carolyn? Hi.
我马上到 伯蒂失踪了
I'll be right there. Birdie's missing.
您可以告诉我
You can tell us about maybe...
你害怕伯蒂可能会记起你蓄意破坏船只
You were afraid that Birdie was gonna remember that you sabotaged the boat.
-什么 -是你动了手脚
- What? - You did something to her.
这家人经历了这么多事
After everything this family's been through,
你还来这里信口雌黄
coming here with more of your lies?
是真的 我有证据 我能解释
It's the truth. I have proof. I can explain.
然后再撤回吗
And then recant it later?
要是你现在不离开
If you don't leave now,
我将以妨害治安的罪名逮捕你
I'm gonna arrest you for disorderly conduct.
抱歉 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
听着 我们真正需要了解的是
Listen, what we really need to know is,
你认不认识可能知道伯蒂下落的人
do you know anybody else who might know where Birdie...
-不知道 -她的下落 她的朋友们
- No, no... - Her whereabouts, her friends,
或是她常去的秘密的藏身之处
maybe secret hiding places she used to go to.
她的辅♥导♥员
Uh, guidance counselors.
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
你得看看这个
There's something you should see.
伯蒂给了我这个
Birdie gave this to me.
她说她再也用不上了
She said she didn't need it anymore.
其他人还在找伯蒂的下落
The others are still looking for Birdie.
我告诉南茜 会查看伯蒂是否回这儿了
I told Nancy we'd check if she came back here.
你和南茜是什么情况
What's the deal with you and Nancy?
-你俩好过吗 -什么
- You two ever hook up? - What?
我就是有种感觉
I just get a vibe.
如果有过 我不会生气的
And if you did, I wouldn't be mad at it.
我是说 她挺性感的
I mean, she is foxy.
没有 我们就是朋友
There's no vibe. We're just friends.
我就知道你最终会回来
Figured you'd show up eventually.
你一整天都去哪了
Where have you been all day?
我们很忙 还有我的钱呢
We were busy. And where's my money?
要钱干吗
What's it for?
买♥♥姨妈棉条
Tampons?
好吧
Fine.
我要办护照去圣地亚哥朝圣之路远足
I'm getting my passport and hiking Camino de Santiago.
欧洲背包旅行
Backpacking through Europe.
太小儿科了
So basic.
我对阿曼达的首次少女大冒险
You know, I, uh, I expected more
期望可大着呢
from Amanda's first big girl adventure.
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you such a dick?
阿曼达和我有自己的法则
Amanda and I have our own code.
相互依赖可不是法则
Codependency is not a code.
她想干什么都可以
She can do whatever she wants.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你的演讲
Thank you for the TED Talk.
四处没有伯蒂的踪迹
No sign of Birdie anywhere.
你还在想你哥哥吗
You still thinking about your brother?
很难不想他
It's hard not to.
或许你应该和你♥爸♥爸谈谈
Well, maybe you should talk to your dad.
他可能和你感同身受
He's probably feeling the same way.
那今早发生的那些事呢
What about all that stuff this morning?
避之不谈随后淡忘吗
Avoid it and let it blow over?
实话说 就是一♥夜♥情♥而已
Honestly, it was an out.
我没想和你在一起
I just didn't feel like going there with you.
我就是觉得 我们聊了那么多
I just thought we've been talking so much...
我知道 这
I know, It's...
就是
It's just...
我们跳过了所有恋爱初期的别扭磨合
we skipped over all the early relationship weirdness
直接进入最佳状态
and settled right into the good.
让我很不安
It scared me.
你还是很不安吗
You still scared?
伯蒂
Birdie.
我不能在这儿 太难了
I can't be here. This is too hard.
我们在我爸教我骑车的
We drove on that street where
那条街上开车
my dad taught me to ride a bike.
那张照片
That photo.
我妈让我穿裙子 然后我不
My mom made me wear a dress, and I didn't...
我不想穿 然后现在她
I didn't want to, and now she's...
现在她去世了
...now she's gone.
伯蒂 那些回忆不会因为
Birdie, those memories aren't gonna go away
因为你回到岛上就消失的
just because you go back to the island.
往事与你同在
They're with you now.
你要学会带着回忆生活
Y-You have to learn to live with them.
要怎么做
How?
你留在此地
You stay here...
长大成人
and you grow.
你会在这里做音乐
This is the place where you're gonna make music
坠入爱河
and fall in love
和你的朋友们在独♥立♥日那天
and watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July
看焰火
with your friends.
让你的父母骄傲
And honor your parents and celebrate the time
欢庆你们共度的时光
that you guys had together.
从一个在悲剧中幸存的小女孩
And become something more than just a girl
成为更了不起的人
who survived a tragedy.
相信我
Trust me.
现在 这里就是你的家
This is your home now.
你比你想的要强大得多
And you are so much stronger than you realize.
那火焰亡魂们呢
What about the fire souls?
我想错了
I made a mistake.
不是火焰亡魂们造成的事故
It wasn't the fire souls that caused the accident.
它们做的一切是为了救出溺水的你
All they did was save you from drowning.
我想见见它们
I want to see them.
这有点太冒险了 它们真的很危险
It's just a little too risky. They're really dangerous.
不 现在不一样了
No, it's different now.
它们不再需要保护我了
They don't need to protect me anymore.
它们知道我会没事的
They know that I'll be all right.
我没办法为它们在找到我
I can't make excuses for the things
之前做过的事辩解
that they did before they found me,
但是它们爱我
but they loved me.
它们并不都是邪恶的
They're not all bad.
求求你 如果我要留下来
Please. If I'm gonna stay,
那么我 我总要道个别
then I, I have to say goodbye.
再见
Bye.
伯蒂的叔叔坦白谋杀了伯蒂的父母
Birdie's uncle confessed to murdering her parents.
我不会问你卡罗琳手中的文件是哪来的
I'm not gonna ask you where you got that file Carolyn had.
我知道有时只要目的正当 可以不择手段
I know sometimes the ends justify the means.
我只是想做正确的事
Just trying to do the right thing.
我对你失望的时候你却让我大吃一惊
Just when I've written you off, you surprise me.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
感谢你和厄普顿夫人的谈话
Thanks for talking to Mrs. Upton.
她给我延期了
She gave me an extension.
好的 那么快去写你的论文吧
Okay, so then go do your essay, then.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 奥黛特
Thank you, Odette.
虽然基本上延期就是作弊
Even though an extension is basically cheating.
不客气
You are welcome.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就是 我一直心里不平衡
Like, I hav-- I haven't been fair.
我一直被你占据我生活的
I've just been so consumed with all the ways
种种行为所苦恼
that you've taken over my life...
是改善你的生活
Improved your life.
我还没有完全意识到你所经历的一切
...that I haven't fully recognized what you went through.
玛丽不在身边 你在这此一定很煎熬
It must be hell to be here without Mary.
我已经很擅长转移自己的注意力了
I have become quite skilled at the art of self-distraction.
你认为她也是鬼魂吗
Do you think she's a ghost?
或许我能帮你找到她
Maybe I could help you find her.
我和我朋友很擅长干这个的
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表