剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦快起床 你俩疯孩子
Rise and shine, you crazy kids.
我们要去实地考察
We're going on a field trip.
对呀 你们把卡车拿回来了
Yeah, you reclaimed the truck.
胆子挺大呀
That's a baller move.
走开啊
Walk away.
你说得对 这地方太诡异了
Well, you were right. This place is beyond creepy.
而且身处旷野
And in the middle of nowhere.
所以我们才把护身符埋到这里
Which is why we buried the talisman here.
但在我们走之前
But before we go...
真棒
Great.
AJ花了几十年的时间
AJ spent decades of his life
试图找出打败阿格雷卡的方法
trying to figure out how to beat the Aglaeca,
他的笔记都在这里
and all of his notes are here.
对 就像在一个疯子的大脑里
Yeah, it's like being inside the brain of a crazy man.
有发现
Here is something.
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
我觉得他是想造一个恶灵盒
I think he was trying to build a dybbuk box.
我有问题 什么是恶灵盒呢
Um, follow-up question: what is a dybbuk box?
犹太民间传说中 恶灵是一种邪恶的灵魂
Uh, in Jewish folklore, the dybbuk's an evil spirit.
就像阿格雷卡一样 你用这个困住它
Just like the Aglaeca. And you use this to trap it.
看起来他一直没做完
And it looks like he never finished it.
所以他一直没机会尝试
So he never got the chance to try it.
那这么着 我们把盒子做完
So there we go. We-we finish the box,
困住阿格雷卡
and we trap the Aglaeca.
自上个方案后 这是我听过的最棒的计划
Best plan I've heard since the last plan I heard.
伙计们 那是什么
Hey, guys, what was that?
是风吗
The wind?
它们来了
They're coming.
护身符把鬼魂吸引回来了
The talisman drew the spirits back.
好了 各位 能拿多少拿多少
All right, people, grab whatever you can.
我们要离开这里
We are vacating the premises.
埃斯
Ace.
你那边有吗
You got that over there?
快走 我们走 我们走 走吧 伙计们
Come on, let's go. Let's go. Come on, guys.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表