剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
然后有人把那一页撕了下来
and then someone tore the page out.
她为什么会在警局呢
Why was she in the precinct?
瑞安 那晚你也在场
Ryan, you were there that night.
你还记得见过她吗
Do you remember seeing her?
不记得了 我喝断片了
Nah, I was wasted.
我是说 直到午夜走回家我才清醒过来
I mean, I didn't sober up until I walked home at midnight.
午夜吗
At midnight?
对
Yeah.
因为上面写的是
Because this says
你于第二天早上8点被释放
that you were released at 8:00 a.M. The next day.
好吧 那肯定是胡说
Okay, well, that's definitely not true,
因为当我出来时 没有行驶的公交车
because when I got out, no buses were running,
我的车被扣押了 所以我不得不走路
and my car was in the impound so I had to walk.
还有 那时 外面很黑
Plus, it was... it was dark outside,
就像午夜那么黑
like-like midnight dark.
你为什么要提前释放他
Why would you release him ahead of schedule,
然后篡改记录呢
and then alter the records?
或许他们不想让他看到午夜之后
Maybe they didn't want him to see what happened
发生的事情
after midnight.
南茜 我刚用手♥机♥上网信♥号♥♥刚恢复
Nancy, I just got Internet back on my phone.
德洛丽丝失踪当晚被警♥察♥拦下了车
Dolores was pulled over the night she disappeared.
我查了车管所数据库 别人查过她的车牌
I accessed the DMV database. Her plates were run.
谁拦了她的车
Who pulled her over?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你为什么逮捕德洛丽丝
You arrested Dolores. Why?
好吧
Okay.
调度处接到了米齐的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Dispatch got a call from Mitzi
说时一黑人女子开车摇摇晃晃
about a Black woman driving erratically.
她说德洛丽丝带了很多现金
She said Dolores had a ton of cash
她很可能是个毒贩
and that she was probably a drug dealer.
不 不 我没有 我没有 我说
No, no, I didn't. I didn't. I said...
我说可能是个毒贩
I said possible drug dealer.
我是说 每个人都有可能是毒贩 对吧
I mean, every-everyone is a possible drug dealer, right?
所以我拦下德洛丽丝后
So when I pulled Dolores over,
我发现不是这样 我放她走了
and I saw that wasn't the case, I let her go.
我之前没提是因为
I didn't mention it earlier because
我不想指控米齐种族歧视
I didn't want to out Mitzi for... for obvious racism.
什么 我 我不是种族主义者
What?! I am... I am not a racist!
是警♥察♥干的
It's the police.
是警♥察♥ 他们对那个女孩做了些什么
The police-- they did something to that girl.
不然为什么汉普顿
'Cause why else would Hampton
今晚早些时候威胁我呢
have threatened me earlier tonight?
对 她说要是我说是我报♥警♥举报德洛丽丝
Yeah, she told me that if I said I called the cops on Dolores,
就会让大家认为
that it would get out
我将警♥察♥当作对付黑人的武器
that I weaponized the police against a Black person.
然后 互联网就会传开 然后人们
And then, it would be all over the Internet, and that people--
他们会追着我孩子不放 对不起
they would come after my kids, and I'm so sorry,
但我是个母亲
but I'm a mom.
你一定是误会我了
You must have misunderstood me.
当晚的警员排班记录上
Employee personnel record for that night.
汉普顿警官在执行警卫任务
Officer Hampton was on guard duty.
她本该在看守德洛丽丝
She would have been guarding Dolores.
瑞安 你之前是说什么管道的事来着
Ryan, you said something earlier about pipes?
你确定你听到的是管道的呜呜声吗
You sure what you were hearing was moaning pipes?
我 我以为是
I-I thought it was.
声音尖锐
It was this high-pitched...
听起来像在哭
It sounded like crying.
那是因为就是哭声
That's because it was crying.
是德洛丽丝·巴瑞特在哭 对吧
It was Dolores Barrett crying, wasn't it?
你对她做了什么
What'd you do to her?
我没有
I didn't...
我没有
I didn't...
拜托
Please
拜托 拜托你
Please, please,
告诉我们真♥相♥
just tell us the truth.
弗雷泽带她进来时 她就在哭
Fraser brought her in that way.
别再说了 汉普顿
Not another word, Hampton.
他说如果我不帮他
He said if I didn't cover for him,
他保证以后没有人会罩我
he'd make sure I never got backup again.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
德洛丽丝进来时捂着头
Dolores came in holding her head,
呜呜地哭
sobbing.
求求你
Please.
请帮帮我 拜托了
Please help me. Please.
我想叫医生
I wanted to call the doctor,
但弗雷泽说 不行 他们都这么做
but Fraser said, "No. They all do that.
他们都会哭爹喊娘的
They all call for their mothers."
然后德洛丽丝就病发了
Then Dolores had a seizure!
她颅内出血
She was bleeding inside of her head.
死在了我们面前
She died in front of us.
我们惊慌失措
We panicked.
我们把她的车扔到峡谷里
We threw her car in the ravine and...
尸体丢进海里
her body in the ocean.
你们是警♥察♥啊
You're the cops.
你们真的相信这个离谱的故事吗
You believe that insane story, really?
我存了那晚的车载录像
I kept the dashcam footage from that night.
即使你告诉我要销毁
Even though you told me not to.
你给她戴上手铐后 把她头往车上撞
You hit her head against the car right after you handcuffed her.
视频记录了一切
The video shows it all.
那是个意外
It was an accident!
她当时拘捕
She was resisting!
她挣开了
She pulled away.
可能是因为她吓坏了
Probably because she was terrified.
因为我们无时无刻都在担惊受怕
Because we are always terrified.
布兰登 你骚扰了她
Brandon, you harassed her.
米齐 你羞辱了她
Mitzi, you humiliated her.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
弗雷泽 你无缘无故把她拦下车
Fraser, you pulled her over without probable cause,
你恐吓她 还殴打她
and you terrified and assaulted her.
汉普顿 当她在牢房♥里大声呼救
Hampton, you left her to die
你留她独自
a slow and painful death alone
缓慢而痛苦地死去
as she cried out for help in a holding cell.
然后你掩盖了谋杀她的罪证
And then you covered up her murder,
你把她的尸体弃之大海
and you threw her body in the ocean.
你都听到了吗
Did you get all of that?
德洛丽丝·巴瑞特
布兰登·施密特
在蓝鸢尾酒店看到了她
发生冲突
米齐 目击证人
醉酒 最后一通电♥话♥
不在场证明 妻子
瑞安·哈德森
下午4点 治疗
下午5点 欢乐时光
离蓝鸢尾酒店10英里
下午6点15分 酒驾
不在场证明 整晚被拘留
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
那他是谁呢
So who was he?
裁决者吗
The Arbiter?
还不知道
Haven't figured it out.
但一定是来自马蹄湾
Got to be from Horseshoe Bay, though,
因为他一眼就认出了卡森
'cause he recognized Carson by sight.
是啊
Yeah.
他们会查明的
They'll figure it out.
今晚你为德洛丽丝讨回了公道
You got justice for Dolores tonight.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
搞定一个了 还有12个呢
I guess that's one down, and, uh, 12 to go.
你要忏悔吗
Do you have a confession to make?
我希望你能为一位
I was hoping that you could say a prayer
被谋杀的女人祷告
for a woman who was murdered.
她叫德洛丽丝·巴瑞特
Her name was Dolores Barrett.
凶手今晚被抓了
Her killers were caught tonight,
但她的家人看不到了
but her family won't get to see it.
据网上报道 她母亲琳达上周去世了
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表