剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
My friends and I are kind of good at this stuff.
很好
Very well.
你介意我开车出去一下吗
Do you mind if I drive for a bit?
不准去利爪餐厅 不准碰我衣服
The Claw's off limits, and so are my clothes.
同意
Agreed.
爸爸 船长的案子有消息了 好坏参半
Hey, Dad. Good news, bad news in the captain's case.
好消息是 我找到了确凿的证据
Good news, I found the smoking gun.
坏消息是 确凿的证据是鬼魂
Bad news, the smoking gun is ghosts.
打给我
Call me.
我不是想吓唬你
I didn't mean to scare you.
还好 我没被吓到
It's okay, I'm not scared.
我知道你极尽所能救了我
I know you did what you did to save my life,
但是和哈德森家族合作可不像你
but it's not like you to work with the Hudsons.
我不知道你想干什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我想你一切安好
I want to know that you're okay.
最近你有点不一样了
You've been different lately.
你不觉得最近几周太紧张了吗
It's been an intense couple of weeks, wouldn't you say?
我觉得吉尔现在不是你的最佳选择
I don't think Gil's the best person for you right now.
有了女朋友 突然你就成恋爱专家啦
Get a girlfriend, and suddenly you're a relationship expert?
他控制欲很强
He's controlling,
他耗费你太多精力
and he takes up a lot of energy.
现在你还要处理很多事
And you're dealing with so much already.
我很好 没什么可担心的
I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about.
好 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
没我说话的份
Not my place to say.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
我尊重你与乔治设立的界线
I respect the boundaries you have set with George,
我不会再越界了
and I will not cross that line again.
可是 我会竭力维系我们的友谊
I would, however, endeavor to maintain our friendship.
只做朋友
Just friends.
好 我可以的
Yes, yeah, I can do that.
太好了
Excellent.
像你所说的 我们能
Shall we, as you say,
刷网飞剧轻松下吗
"Netflix and chill"?
没人会以如此亲密的方式拥抱的
No one would embrace in such a familiar manner.
他们会感染风寒的
They could contract typhoid.
这里终于没火♥药♥味了
Finally got the smell of gunpowder out of here.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
我在想伯蒂
I was thinking about Birdie.
她如何克服重重逆境
And how she overcame incredible odds
因为得到了帮助 对吗
because she had help, right?
那么想象一下 如果有人能帮忙
So imagine all the kids that could overcome
所有的孩子都能克服险境
bad situations if someone was there for them.
我的新楼里有几所空房♥子
And I got these empty units in my new building.
很大的空间 所以
It's a lot of space, so...
我想把它们变成青少年开放中心
I was gonna turn them into a youth drop-in center.
我觉得这太棒了
I think that's amazing.
好 最终会很棒的
Oh... okay, it will be amazing eventually,
但是我要解决好多问题
but I got to figure out a lot of stuff.
你怎么样了
Hey, how are you?
煎熬的一天 海盗幽灵
Hell of a day, huh? Ghost pirates.
是啊
Yeah.
我也在想伯蒂
I was thinking about Birdie, too.
我知道那些海盗无疑是坏的
I know that the privateers are unquestionably bad,
但是它们抚养了伯蒂 也为她而改变
but they also raised Birdie and they changed for her.
我不知道 也许善与恶的界限
I don't know, maybe good and evil's not...
并非无比鲜明
is not as clear-cut.
西莉亚
Celia.
如果这顶帽子不是为了报偿或是内疚呢
What if this beanie isn't about payment or guilt?
如果是爱的象征呢
What if it is a token of love?
南茜
Nancy...
尽管你很特别
as special as you are,
西莉亚··哈德森不会念在你是她孙女
Celia Hudson isn't gonna change
就做出改变的
because you're her granddaughter.
我觉得人都有出乎他人意料的一面
I think people can surprise you.
瑞安
Hey, Ryan.
我觉得我们失去南茜了
I think we've lost Nancy.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表