剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Thanks, Hannah.
白衣女是怎么卷进来的呢
How did the Women in White get involved?
马蹄湾镇广场复兴
马蹄湾正努力对城镇广场进行新改造。
民众提出许多构思
其中包括以1847年为主题的壁画
1847年发生了什么
What happened in 1847?
《马蹄湾报》
仲夏前夕12人遇害
好吧 仲夏前夕 12个人在同一天被杀
Okay, Midsummer's Eve, 12 people were murdered on the same day.
凶手一直没找到
And the murderer was never found.
受害者包括哈里特·巴恩斯
Victims included Harriet Barnes,
约翰·格罗弗 苏珊·曼宁
John Grover, Susan Manning.
快看他们的寿命
Hey, look how long they were alive.
受害者姓名如下
哈里特·巴恩斯(1835-1847)
约翰·格罗弗(1839-1847)
苏珊·曼宁(1836-1847)
查尔斯·福勒(1835-1847)
伊丽莎白·罗伯特(1839-1847)
卡罗琳·埃利斯(1837-1847)
托马斯·彭瓦特(1836-1847)
亨利·卡特(1839-1847)
莱恩·多恩(1840-1847)
威廉·贝克(1938-1847)
本杰明·罗梅罗(1837-1847)
凯瑟琳·兰伯特(1840-1847)
所有受害者都是儿童
All the victims were children.
如果拉米亚不
What if the Lamia doesn't...
不仅仅只是针对人类
it doesn't just go for humans,
而是专门针对人类的孩童呢
it-it targets human children?
查尔斯·福勒 是名单上的受害者
Hey, Charles Fowler... was a victim on this list.
查尔斯是伊迪丝的儿子
Charles was Edith's son.
等等 等等
Hey, hang on. Hang on.
我记得在外面看到了什么
I saw something outside.
查尔斯·富勒
查尔斯一直在站着看管
Charles has been standing watch over
拉米娅的坟墓
the Lamia's grave all this time.
查尔斯说旋转的树莓让世界转圈圈
Charles says the spinning berries make the world go round.
旋转的树莓
Spinning berries.
我能看看那个吗
Can I see that?
我觉得这东西是查尔斯·富勒的
I think this belonged to Charles Fowler.
就是一直跟利奥说话的人
And that's who Leo has been talking to this entire time.
我们得找到他
We have to get to him.
拉米娅还没有消息
There's no word on the Lamia.
你没遗漏什么事吗
You didn't miss anything?
我一直没睡
I wasn't sleeping.
自从那次昏迷之后
I used to space out...
我常分神
a lot after my coma.
脑中一直有这些奇怪的记忆
Kept going over all these weird memories in my head.
在雪地里
Being in the snow...
穿着睡衣
in my pajamas.
你还记得什么
What do you remember...
在你被鱼叉撞了之后
from after you got hit by the harpoon?
一开始我疼得要死
At first, it hurt like hell.
然后就麻木了
And then it all went numb,
我看见了天空
and I saw the sky.
阳光 水
The sunlight... water.
然后水变黑了
And then, the water got darker.
然后南茜就把我叫醒了
And Nancy woke me up.
你睡着之后脑子里是这个情景吗
Is that where you go when you drift off?
不是
No.
我不知道是什么情景
I don't know where I go.
如果我没法再感到正常怎么办
What if I never feel normal again?
你还是你自己
You're still you.
但你得一直提醒自己
But you got to keep reminding yourself that.
你们终于回来了
I am glad you're back.
他不太正常
Um, he's not doing well.
它起身逃走了
It got up and ran away.
它起身
It got up and...
-逃走了 -他一直重复那句话
- ran away. - Yeah, he just keeps saying that.
逃走了 起身之后逃走了
It ran away. Got up and ran away.
利奥
Hey, Leo.
早些时候
So, earlier,
当你说查尔斯在跟你说话的时候
when you were saying that Charles talked to you,
他是真的在跟你说话吗
he was really talking to you.
你知道吗
Well, you know what,
我应该早点听你的
I should have listened to you earlier.
-我们都是 -没事
- We all should have. - It's okay.
查尔斯跟你说话有多久了
How-how long has Charles been talking to you?
自从那个坏人出现在爸爸的办公室
Ever since the bad guy showed up at Daddy's office.
查尔斯跟着他到那里
Charles followed him there.
就是从那个时候开始查尔斯一直保护我
That's when Charles started protecting me.
你说那个坏人当时在我的厨房♥
You said that the bad guy was in my kitchen
查尔斯当时是在保护你
and that Charles was-was protecting you from...
免受坏人的伤害
from the bad guy.
这就是为什么拉米娅逃走了
So that is why the Lamia ran away.
它是被受害者的鬼魂赶走的
Because it was being warded off by the ghost of its victim.
这就是他的弱点吗
Is that its weakness?
你想用鬼魂的玩具消灭拉米娅吗
What, you want to use the ghost toy to destroy the Lamia?
玩具只能把它赶走 但是
The toy only repelled it, but...
如果我们能找到很多鬼魂
if we had multiple ghosts to work with...
拉米娅过去的受害者们
The Lamia's past victims.
利奥 查尔斯还跟你说过什么关于坏人的事情
Leo, what else has Charles told you about the bad guy?
我不想再说了
I don't want to talk about that anymore.
太吓人了
It's scary.
行 让我来找个外援
Okay, um, let me try some au pair magic.
好了 好了
All right, all right,
我是小盒子
I'm Boxy.
天哪
Oh, my God.
看看会发生什么
Hey, just see-- see where it goes.
你觉得查尔斯会跟我说话吗
Do you think Charles will talk to me?
他一直在努力
He's been trying.
你能听到他说话吗
Can you hear him?
我猜
Oh, well, well, I'm guessing
只有跟你一样的孩子们才能听到 利奥
only other kids like you can hear him, Leo.
为什么查尔斯说
Why did Charles say
"旋转的树莓让世界转圈圈"
that "Spinning berries make the world go round"?
那是他最喜欢的玩具
It was his favorite toy.
他的朋友们也很喜欢
His friends liked it, too.
查尔斯还说过什么孩子喜欢的东西
And what did Charles say the other, uh, kids liked?
焦糖苹果和薄荷棒
Caramel apples and peppermint sticks.
查尔斯说拿上他站着的地方边上的紫花
Charles says take the purple flowers from where he stood watch.
那一定是
That must be the...
天使雕像旁的薰衣草
the lavender by the angel statue.
他说 "记住我们的名字
And he says, "Remember our names,
所有我们十二个人的"
all 12 of us."
埃斯
Ace?
雷达上显示有个裸体男人
We just heard over the scanner, there's a nude man
在海边车道上朝东走
making his way eastbound on Bayside Drive.
等等 海边车道上只有利爪餐厅可以去
Oh, wait, but the only place on Bayside Drive is The Claw.
那里都是孩子 乔治 你的妹妹们
Which was just full of kids. George, your sisters.
再见 彭妮 谢谢光临
Bye, Penny. Thanks for coming.
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thanks.
好了 各位
All right, guys,
我去多拿点剪纸
I am gonna get more tissue paper
这样你们就能完成作品了
so you guys can finish this whole thing.
好 你能多拿点黄色的吗
Okay. Can you get more yellow?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
-谢谢 -让我看看
- Thank you. - Let me see this.
看起来一点也不像猫
That doesn't even look like a cat.
那是因为她穿着宇航服
That's because she's in her astronaut suit.
不可能
There's no way.
好了 你们想要什么颜色
All right, so, who wants what color?
泰德
Ted?
查理
Charlie!
泰德 查理
Ted! Charlie!
她们被它抓走了
It has them!
他们中了咒语
They're under its spell.
南茜 快点
Nancy, hurry.
-我们不能出错 乔治 -求你了 快点
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表