剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
出发
星风俱乐部
欢迎来到国王皇后机场
Welcome to Kings and Queens Airport.
英格兰曼彻斯特
曼彻斯特的当地时间十早上9点48分
The local time in Manchester is 9:48 A.M.
此处约需等待三十分钟
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
结果 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
我给你拿了想要的东西
I got you the treats that you asked for.
太好了 这能帮我们度过无聊漫长的航程了
Yes. These'll get us through this hideously long flight.
你真是个好妻子
What a good little wife you are.
无论富裕还是贫穷
For richer or for poorer.
最好跟这个一起喝
They go best with a sip of this.
-抱歉 抱歉 -你怎么这么笨啊
- Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - How clumsy are you?
我会弄干净的
I'll clean it up.
别担心 我会擦干净
Don't worry, I'll clean it up.
好了
All right.
我真是越擦越脏
Oh, I'm just making it worse.
这个 真是太好了
That is-- You know, that's perfect.
太好了
That is perfect.
现在我得再接下去六个小时
Now I'll get to enjoy the smell of rancid citrus
都闻着这个臭橘子味 干得漂亮
for the next six hours. Well done.
抱歉 拐角那有个女厕所
I'm sorry. There's a ladies' around the corner.
我去洗洗干净 好吗
I'm gonna go get cleaned up, all right?
别让我们迟到了
Don't make us late.
好的
All right.
-好 -那你去吧
- All right. - All right, go on.
借过
Yeah, excuse me.
我看见他了
I see him.
先生
Sir?
-你能跟我们走一趟吗 -为什么
- Would you please come with us? - Why?
几分钟前我们的安全热♥线♥收到了一通电♥话♥
A few minutes ago we received a call from our safety hotline.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-谁打给你的 -这是违♥禁♥品♥
- Who called you? - Here's the contraband.
那不是我的
Hey, that ain't mine.
喂 干什么 放开我 你干什么 放开我
Hey, what-- Get off me! What are you doing? Get off me.
放开 这算什么
Get... Whoa, what is this?
贝斯
Bess!
贝斯
Bess!
一年后
"蓝色狮鹫一直代表着海洋
"The blue griffin has long represented the seas
"我们的祖先在这里建立了伟业
"That our ancestors crossed to build a legacy here.
"作为我们家族的最新成员
"And as our family's newest arrival
"从大西洋的彼岸而来
"From across the Atlantic,
"我很高兴向会徽致敬
"I am delighted to honor the crest
致辞年度马文酒会"
and present the annual Marvin toast."
很好 但我觉得你最好提到
Oh, good, but I think that you may want to mention
我们的会徽镶了银边
that our crest has a bordeur argent.
就是银子
That's the silver.
这才是客人们在乎的
That's what the guests care about.
但他们肯定也敬仰
But surely there's admiration for the history
创始家庭的历史吧
of the founding families.
否则为什么狩猎与烧烤要以
Otherwise why would the Hunt & Roast be held
我们的联合名义举♥行♥
in our collective honor?
习惯罢了
Oh, habit.
人们喜欢靠近银子
And people like to get close to the silver.
我不同意
Oh, well, I respectfully disagree.
你是个意外 亲爱的
Well, you're the exception, my dear.
纯洁的心灵 你更在乎家庭
Pure of heart. You care more about the family
而不是其财产
than the wealth behind it.
戴安姨妈 我不想成为例外
Aunt Diana, I don't want to be the exception.
我想和大家一样
I want to blend in with everyone else
融入这里年度最盛大的社交活动
at the crowning event of the society calendar.
我觉得我该穿米兰的套装
You know, I, I think I shall wear my ensemble from Milan.
或缪缪 领口有贝壳的那个
Or-or the Miu Miu with the scalloped neckline.
我已经帮你找好了衣服
I have already found you an outfit.
你只需要 一双舒适的鞋子
All you'll need are... A comfortable pair of shoes.
-为什么 需要跳舞吗 -不
- Why? Is there going to be dancing? - No.
但需要打猎
But there will be hunting.
那听起来
That sounds...
埃斯
赶紧给我回电 陌生人危险 我一会解释
你现在在哪
生气勃勃
...invigorating.
你的餐馆朋友会一起来吗
Will your restaurant friends be joining us?
当然 他们很高兴做我们的客人
Yes. Um, they are delighted to be invited as our guests.
埃斯
非常需要跟你谈谈 就现在
其实 他们现在有点麻烦
In fact, they are beside themselves.
我能失陪一下吗
Um, can you excuse me for a moment?
-你去吧 -谢谢
- Oh, off you go. - Thank you.
喂 埃斯 怎么了
Yes, Ace, what's wrong?
你结过婚吗
Are you married to a man?
-什么 -我今早在激浪旅馆
- What? - I was at the Breaker Hotel
跟阿曼达打招呼
this morning saying hi to Amanda,
然后前台有个奇怪的男人
and there was a weird guy at the front desk.
他在找他的妻子 他拿着你的照片
He's looking for his wife. He had a photo of you.
不不 他肯定是把我跟别人搞错了
No, no, he most have got me confused with someone else.
贝斯 我看到了照片
Bess, I saw the picture.
-你不用担心 我得挂了 -贝斯
- It's nothing to worry about. I-I gotta run. - Bess...
史蒂芬 真意外
Stephen. What a surprise.
那肯定是 见到我高兴吗
Well, I have no doubt. Happy to see me?
喜不自胜
Overjoyed.
依然是我见过最厉害的骗子
Still the best liar I ever met.
你害怕我永远都找不到你吗
Were you afraid that I'd never find you?
那么
Well...
我们谈谈生意吧
let's talk business.
来吧
Shall we?
神探南茜
第二季第八集
10月21日午夜
打败阿格雷卡 奥黛特 鱼叉
汉娜 如何转换 谁之前有裹尸布
所以奥黛特这码事
So the whole thing with Odette
是从裹尸布开始的 那东西在哪
started with the shroud. Where is it?
在我的储物柜里
Safe in my locker.
知道它在附近 让我感到安全
Makes me feel better knowing it's close by.
就像安心毛毯一样吗
Like a security blanket?
万一我又死了 需要被复活
In case I die and need to get resurrected again.
-万事皆有可能 -好吧
- You never know. - Right.
我们只知道在裹尸布前
The only thing we know is that pre-shroud,
你没有鬼魂附身 用了裹尸布后出现了鬼魂
no ghosts stuck inside you; we use the shroud, ghost.
肯定有方法驱赶她
There has to be a way that we can un-stick her.
如果我们把裹尸布烧了呢
What if we burned the shroud?
绝对不行
Oh, hell no.
据我们所知 这是唯一
For all we know, that's the only thing
让我灵魂和身体相连的东西
keeping my soul attached to my body.
可能 那我们就得跟去找裹尸布
Possibly. Then we should talk to the previous owner
之前的主人谈谈
of the shroud.
不管是谁放进了盒子是在...
Whoever put it in the archive boxes in...
十二号♥盒子 1987年
1987年
1987.
所以我们只需要找到R·詹金斯
So, all we need to do is find R. Jenkins
R·詹金斯 裹尸布
看看他们知道什么
and see what they know about it.
-我去告诉尼克我们早上请假 -等等 不行
- I'll tell Nick that we need the morning off. - Wait. No.
别告诉尼克 拜托了
Don't tell Nick, please.
我还没告诉他这件事
I haven't quite looped him in yet.
自从我们打败阿格雷卡后 弑杀法国鬼魂
About the murderous French ghost that's time-sharing your body
附在你身上的事吗
ever since we defeated the Aglaeca?
还没说到这事
It hasn't come up in conversation.
-好 -听着 这是为了他好 好吗
- Okay. - Look, it's for his own good, okay?
他刚结束了我死在他怀里的噩梦
He just got over his nightmares of me dying in his arms.
我不想让他不停地陷入焦虑
I'm not gonna send him on an anxiety spiral.
我就发个信息告诉他
I'll just text him and tell him that
我们需要去紧急进货
we're doing an emergency supply run.
好 搞定了
All right, we're good.
西莉亚喜欢用任何借口让我们家人
Ah, Celia loves any excuse to get our family
登上《大♥陆♥》杂♥志♥
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表