剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
You need a lawyer.
卡森·德鲁律师事务所
嗯 这地方...真不错
Yeah, this is a... this is a cool space.
应该开始问询流程了
We should start the interview.
汤姆
Thom?
准备好了吗
You ready?
你的当事人丧失了记忆
Your client lost his memory.
他无法回答我的问题
He can't answer any of my questions,
但是他还是懂手语
yet he still knows ASL.
这是失忆症的典型症状
That's common with amnesia.
你记得学习手语
Do you remember learning ASL
跟你小表弟沟通的时候吗
to communicate with your little cousin?
不记得
Oh... no.
你还记得
You remember
在我家
fixing all
修好所有摇摇晃晃的椅子吗
the wobbly chairs in my house?
我不记得了 但不客气
Uh... no, I don't, but you're welcome.
顺便 谢谢你
你是因为自卫而杀死了亚里士多特吗
Did you kill Aristotle in self-defense?
什么
What?
什么 不 不
What? No, no.
我
I, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道我的前科
You know about my criminal history.
什么前科
What-what history?
我...我做了什么
Hey, what-what'd I do?
-尼克 -我做了什么
- Hey, hey, Nick. - What'd I do?
汤姆 给他一点时间吧
Thom, can we just give him a minute?
尼克
Nick?
几年前
A few years ago...
你在一个派对上
you were attacked...
遭到袭击
at a party, and...
你自我防卫
while you were defending yourself...
你...
you...
我...
I...
我杀了人
I killed someone?
是自我防卫
In self-defense.
你因为过失杀人坐过两年牢
You served two years for manslaughter.
不
No.
我杀过人
I killed someone?
我
I...
这不...
That's not...
你不记得了吗
不
N-no.
我 我只是...
No, I just...
我不记得了
I don't remember...
我不...
I don't...
亚里士多特自己也有对头
Hmm, Aristotle had his share of nemeses.
-这就是其中两个 -天啊
- Here's two of them now. - Oh, my gosh.
-历史不是靠感觉的 -是在那个小教堂里
- History isn't feeling. - This is at the chapel.
-是靠事实 -你怎么知道事实的呢
- It's fact. - And how do you know that?
是我
Ah! That's us!
有没有人评论提到南茜的妙语
Did anyone comment on Nancy's awesome zinger?
有人能在我的考勤卡上签名吗
Can someone sign my time card?
等等 等一下
W-Wait, hold on, there's, like,
大概有300条喷亚里士多特的评论
300 mean comments about Aristotle.
机器人 都是喷子机器人
Bots. Troll bots.
可能是一个都懒得亲自上场
Most likely operated by one garbage human
喷脏水的垃圾人操作的
who's too lazy to spread their own hate.
垃圾到会杀死亚里士多特吗
Garbage enough to kill Aristotle?
我在用软件试着追踪机器人源头
I'm running software to try and track down the troll master.
我在一边等一边看图享
And I'm scrolling through Instagram while we wait.
-因为大家都在把自己干的事说出来 -找到了
- Since we're all announcing what we're doing. - Found it.
发现了一个IP地址
Got an IP address.
哎呀呀
Yada, yada.
喷子的名字叫马克·马特
Troll's name is Mark Matter.
他还曾经是亚里士多特的室友
Whoa, he was Aristotle's roommate.
抱歉 去找他聊聊的事能交给你们吗
Sorry, can you guys talk to him?
我有点...
Um, I have to go do this...
家事
family thing.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
上车
Get in!
不然我就继续按喇叭
Or I could keep honking.
让他们看到你的孙女大吵大闹
It would be great for them to see your granddaughter
肯定很不错把
making a scene, right?
看来瑞安已经告诉你了
Well, I see that Ryan told you,
既让我失望
which is both disappointing...
-也在我预料之中 -听着
- ...and predictable. - Listen,
我不想要哈德森企业
I do not want Hudson Enterprises.
所以我反正都会签名的
So I will sign whatever.
公♥司♥自然而然地传给你
The company passes to you automatically.
人们会怀疑你因为等不及
And one could suspect that you're already
而故意致使埃弗雷特入狱
trying to expedite the process by having Everett arrested.
我想要为他害死的人讨回公道
I wanted justice for his victims.
我...那不是什么阴谋
I... It was not a coup.
我知道我们可以想办法解决这件事的
Look, I know that there's a way that we can work this out.
我不是在跟你讨价还价
This is not a negotiation.
请轻轻地放开我
Kindly let go of me.
我很抱歉
I am really sorry about this.
紧急情况下使用风扇
南茜
Nancy!
不 我喷亚里士多特才能忍♥住不杀了他
No. I trolled Aristotle so I wouldn't kill him.
这家伙是最烂的室友
The guy was the worst roommate.
就算有这么多牛逼的维京装饰吗
Even with all this awesome Viking-centric decor?
亚里士多特都是从几个小考古学家手里拿来的
Well, Aristotle got all that from some fringe archaeologists.
他给他们的维京挖掘点做播客
He was doing a podcast on their Viking dig site.
一群书呆子
Bunch of nerds.
你有这些考古学家的
Do you have any of the contact information
联络信息吗
for the archaeologists?
他们都一周都没什么消息了
No one's heard from them in a week.
亚里士多特昨天去挖掘点找他们了
Aristotle went to the dig site yesterday to look for them.
利爪
我杀过人
I killed someone.
我还得从...
I had to learn it from...
埃斯爸爸口中得知
Ace's dad.
而不是我的朋友们
Not from my friends.
也不是我的女朋友
Not my girlfriend.
这是
Is it...
这是因为你们觉得我很丢人吗
is it because you're ashamed of me?
不不不
No. No, no.
绝对不是
Anything but that.
听着 我是不知道该怎么和你说
Look, I didn't know how to tell you
你人生中最严重的创伤
about the worst trauma of your life.
我不希望你再经历一次
I didn't want you to have to go through that again.
真是一家不错的小餐厅
What a cute little restaurant.
对吧
Isn't it?
你把她的记忆装在尼克那个记忆的瓶子里吗
Did you put her memories in the same bottle with Nick's?
尼克恢复后会变成半个西莉亚吗
Is Nick gonna come back part-Celia?
不不不不
No. No, no, no. No.
记录本上说人的记忆只属于他们自己
Uh, the ledger says that a person's memory is tied to them,
所以他会恢复自己的记忆
so he'll get his memories back.
听着 贝斯和埃斯发现了亚里士多特前往一个
Listen, Bess and Ace found audio files from Aristotle's trip
维京考古挖掘点的音频
to a Viking dig site.
我给你一个地址
I'm gonna drop you a pin, okay?
南茜
Nancy.
有什么急事
Hey, what's the emergency?
瑞安 是这样的
Ryan... okay.
我试图说服西莉亚 真的
I tried to reason with Celia, I really did,
但是没成功 然后我就慌了
but, uh, it didn't work, and I panicked
所以我消除了她的记忆
and I erased her memory.
-你... -去给我们多争取点时间吧
- You... - Just to buy us a little bit of time.
我会让她恢复记忆的
I'm gonna fix it.
你只要看着她就好
Just keep an eye on her.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表