剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
今晚很难熬吗
Rough night?
我是来见委托人的
I was with a client.
-谁 他吗 -你在
- Who, him? - Oh, you are
从零开始重回律师行业啊
rebuilding your practice from the ground up
因为我炒了你吗
because I fired you, huh?
因为我被错误地指控谋杀
Because I was wrongfully accused of murder.
这对生意的影响可不好
Not great for business.
南茜怎么了
What's going on with Nancy?
我看见你和她在一起
I saw you with her.
是的 那是我和她之间的事 家事
Yeah, that's-that's between her and I. It's a family matter.
如果她有麻烦 那就是...
If she's in trouble, that's something that...
如果她有麻烦 那也和你无关 卡森
If she's in trouble, it doesn't concern you, Carson.
她说得很清楚
She made that perfectly clear.
听着 在你打算
A-And listen, before you go
继续缠着我不放之前 可别忘了
and you get in my face about it, please, just remember
我可以告诉全镇的人南茜的真实身份
I can tell this entire town exactly who Nancy is.
要是受到绑♥架♥的指控
And getting charged for kidnapping, now, that...
那对生意的影响也不太好吧
that wouldn't be great for business either.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不 不
No. No.
只是让你知道 只要我想 我就能毁了你
Just letting you know that I could ruin you if I chose to.
不过呢 我就不耽误你了
But, hey. Don't let me hold you up.
你的午饭钱正等着你呢
Meal ticket's waiting for you.
不是吧
No way.
关闭
你不是把它丢掉了吗
I thought you got rid of it.
我是丢过了
Yeah, I did.
尼克森
Nickerson.
你把车停在我们的停车场上 还贴了这个
You parked your truck on our lot with this on it.
"请用你的卡车碾碎机碾碎这辆车
"Please crush this in your truck crusher.
非常感谢"
Tyssm."
首先 我们不接受留言作业
First off, we don't operate on a note system.
好吧 是我♥干♥的 对不起
Okay, that was me. I'm-I'm sorry.
反正也没关系了
It doesn't matter anyway.
我今天一早就被迫关门了
I had to shut down early this morning.
肯定是总水管破裂了什么的
Must've been a water main break or something,
整个垃圾场都被淹了
'cause the whole junkyard's flooded.
你想买♥♥那辆车吗
Uh, you want to buy it?
价格很低
Uh, the price is low.
我想把它送人的
I-I'm practically giving it away.
事实上 弗雷德 我可以把它送给你
In fact, in fact, Fred, for you, I will give it away.
发了那么大的水
Water damage like that?
天知道引擎会被泡成什么样
God knows what it's done to the engine.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, pal.
没人愿意接手那玩意儿 算你倒霉
No one's taking that thing off your hands. You're out of luck.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我把这辆卡车从悬崖上推下去
If I were to roll this truck off a cliff,
你们要不要猜会发生什么
what do you want to bet...
它会落在一群海鸥身上
It would land on a flock of seagulls
被它们驮回来
that would fly its ass right back up here?
什么都可能发生 宝贝
I'd bet it all, baby.
阿格雷卡想让我们死在这辆卡车里
The Aglaeca wants us to die in this truck.
我知道你怪我
I know that you blame me
让我们陷入这样的境地
for getting us into this situation.
我真的很想弥补
And I really want to make it right,
但如果你生我的气 我是做不到的
but I can't do that if you're mad at me.
我生什么气啊
What I'm mad at
我只是受不了"我快死了"这个想法
is the idea that I might die very soon.
我才刚想明白该如何跟
Right when I'm finally figuring out how to be
我真正在乎的人好好相处
a part of something I really care about.
毕竟我从没有过你们这样的队友
'Cause I've never had a crew like us.
我不会让我们死的
I'm not gonna let us die.
我从未怀疑过这一点
I never doubted that.
你还在生气吗
So, you're still mad?
我是害怕
I'm scared.
有时人就得接受恐惧
Sometimes you just have to let fear be.
下次你想牺牲自己 来证明
The next time you feel like sacrificing yourself
你不是哈德森家的人时 请不要那么做
to prove you're not a Hudson, please don't.
我生你的气并不意味着我想失去你
Just 'cause I'm mad at you doesn't mean I want to lose you.
我可能还是不知道我是谁
I still may not know who I am,
但如果我想弄明白的话
but if I'm ever gonna figure it out,
我得想办法从诅咒中活下来
I have to find a way to survive this curse.
就算不为自己 也要为了我的朋友们活下去
If not for myself, then for my friends.
魔爪
是时候去找个海上小屋了
Time to go find a sea shanty.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表