剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
窗户都没开
Window doesn't open all the way,
门是从里面堵上的
and the door was blocked from the inside.
嗯 但凶手还是能想办法逃走的
Yeah, but a killer could have slipped out.
你觉得有人逼他
What, you think someone made him
吞下药片 假装自杀吗
swallow pills and just fake his suicide?
我觉得你父亲有动机
I think your father has the motive
也有手段做到这种事
and the means to make this happen.
-是南茜 -不
- It's Nancy. - Oh, no.
喂
Hello?
霍华德·德里斯科尔是你的线人吗
Hey, is Howard Driscoll your source?
埃弗雷特要我查出是谁让霍华德和他作对
Everett asked me to find out who made Howard turn on him.
他...他让你找吗
Oh, he... he asked you?
我...是我疯了还是你真的在为埃弗雷特做事
Am I... and I crazy or are you on the job for Everett Hudson?
他在试我 我显然
He's testing me. I'm obviously
不会跟他说你和瑞安的事
not gonna tell him anything about you and Ryan.
那么 埃弗雷特知道
So, Everett knows
-霍华德说出去了 -是的
- Howard was talking? - Yeah.
显然埃弗雷特在担心某个
It's pretty clear that there's a piece of information
不利的信息
Everett is worried about.
他因霍华德泄漏而开除了他
He fired Howard for sharing it,
但是他不知道霍华德告诉谁了
but he doesn't know who Howard shared it with.
你最近联♥系♥过霍华德吗
Have you been in contact with Howard recently?
没有 没有 我没有联♥系♥过他 自打...
No, No. No, I haven't connected with him since we...
自打我们第一次见面后
since we first met.
抱歉 回头见
Um, sorry. I'll-I'll see you later.
-南茜 -好吧
- Nancy? - Okay.
南茜 你在这里啊
Nancy? There you are.
我手头上有一百万件事
I am handling a million different things.
这个派对真是太累人了
So much is riding on this party.
天啊 我真不该列那么多宾客
Oh, God, I made such a mistake with that list.
我们能待会再聊宾客名单的事吗
Can we talk about the guest list in a second?
埃弗雷特刚刚要我...我知道
Everett just asked me... I know.
我知道 我们...聊了聊
I know. We... talked.
他说他需要我的帮助
He said he needed my help.
我不知道他想要什么
I don't know what he's after.
我们得小心
We need to be careful.
我得去接受访问
Now, I have to do an interview,
然后再去确定花店预定
and then I'm gonna go and confirm the floral arrangements.
我们到那里再说
Let's talk there.
好吧 花店
Okay. Great. The flower shop.
什么时候
What time?
两点
Was that a 2:00?
还是三点
Or 3:00?
好吧
Okay.
你想...让我收了 还是...
Do you... want me to clear this away, or...?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
西莉亚·哈德森让我做一个派对前采访
Celia Hudson asked me to do this preparty puff interview,
但我有没有可能再被放鸽子
but what are the odds I'm being stood up again?
真有趣
Pretty decent.
但与此同时
But, actually, meanwhile,
既然你在这里
while I have you,
你的观察力应该很敏锐吧
you're a slightly judgy outside observer, right?
你能不能帮我看看这个档案
Can you, um, can you look at this profile with me, please?
不不不 没关系的 你看
No, no, no, it's okay. Look.
有在花瓶边的
I have pottery, okay?
有跟猫和狗的
I have a dog and a cat.
这是我在一座山上
Here's me on top of a mountain.
这是我在水下
Here's me underneath the water.
但这...显然有人被从这些照片里
But it... Obviously, someone has been cut out
剪掉了 对吧
in these photos, right? I mean...
-这不是你 这是谁 -我不知道
-This isn't you. Who is this? - I-I don't know.
只是一个人的约会软件 尖叫着
It's just someone's dating app screaming,
"瞧我人生多么精彩
"Look how great my life is.
我很完整 没受过伤害"
I am totally whole and undamaged."
贝斯 搞什么 做你自己就行了
Bess, what is the problem? Just be yourself.
一个被掺和到超自然事件 并打算从
A former con artist who likes to dabble in the supernatural
跟一个死去的女人的暧昧之情中恢复的前骗子
looking to rebound from a crush on a dead woman!
-失陪一下 -没人会中意我
- Excuse me one second. - I am unswipable.
埃斯
Hey, Ace.
我在海布里镇监狱有个人
So, I've got a guy over at the Seabury Prison
证实霍华德昨天去过哪里
who confirmed that Howard was there yesterday
探监
visiting an inmate.
什么叫你有个人
What does that mean, you got a guy?
我就是有个人
I got a guy. Okay?
这是给你女朋友的 她帮了我们
That's for your girlfriend. She's been helping us out.
也许她能继续帮我们
Maybe she can keep helping us out.
如果这个犯人
Look, if this inmate
指引霍华德找到了杀人录像带
pointed Howard to the murder tape,
那我们就得去见见这个犯人
then we need to pay this inmate a visit.
这个犯人是谁
Who's the inmate?
伯特伦·博布西
Bertram Bobbsey.
吉尔和阿曼达的爸爸
Gil and Amanda's dad?
这是给你的
Hey. This came for you.
埃弗雷特·哈德森的信使
Messenger from Everett Hudson.
以前会给我这样的包裹
Used to send me packages like this.
我每拆封一封 后悔就多一分
I regret every one I opened.
埃弗雷特要我帮忙办一件事
Everett asked for my help with a mission.
半讲和半测试忠诚
Part olive branch, part loyalty test.
是你自己说
You were the one that said,
"为了活命不择手段"的
"Do whatever it takes to stay alive."
在你撤回证言前
Before you recanted your testimony.
在他要求你做任何事之前
Before he asked you for whatever this is.
又出♥卖♥♥♥了一片灵魂吗
Another piece of your soul?
霍华德·德里斯科尔的证件和密♥码♥
Howard Driscoll's ID and passwords.
你小题大做了
You're just being dramatic.
我只是想保护你
I'm just being protective.
你出生几年后
You know, it was Kate
是凯特让我远离了哈德森家族
who pulled me away from the Hudsons after you were born.
她看到他们逼我成为了怎样的人
She saw what they were pushing me to become,
所以她说"我们收拾东西去欧洲吧"
so she said, "Let's pack our bags and go to Europe."
逃避也没有解决的你的问题吧
Running away didn't really fix your problems, did it?
你去找地检谈谈改变公诉证言呢
What if you talked to the D.A. about turning state's evidence?
你是建议我参与证人保护计划吗
Are you suggesting I go into witness protection?
这就是你的备用计划吗
That's your plan B?
这是...
There's...
我明白为什么埃弗雷特需要帮助了
I can see why Everett wanted help.
这是什么邮箱地址
What kind of email address even is this?
这是一个监狱的邮箱
That's an inmate address.
我在海布里镇监狱用过这种联♥系♥方式
I use the same connection service at Seabury Prison.
-这是谁的手提 -埃弗雷特最喜欢的会计的
- Whose laptop is this? - Everett's favorite accountant.
这个人在向尼克泄露信息
Who's been leaking information to Nick.
我本来该问尼克的
And I would ask Nick about it,
但我觉得他有事瞒着我
but I think he's been lying to me.
霍华德也在跟监狱里的人联♥系♥
So, Howard was talking to someone in the prison, too.
这个人上周发来了一些邮件
Someone who sent some emails last week.
关于什么未付款的
Something about missing payments.
也许霍华德知道这笔钱是干什么的
Maybe Howard knows what the payments are for.
这显然是你不该接触的东西
Okay, undoubtedly something that you should stay away from.
拜托 趁现在还不晚 不要接近埃弗雷特
Please, stop before engaging with Everett any further.
尼克和瑞恩孤立无援 我不能这么做
Not while Nick and Ryan are still out there unprotected.
这样吧 我...
I'll tell you what. I...
我会推迟回复埃弗雷特的 好吗
I'll hold off on answering Everett, okay?
-好 -我要迟到了
- Okay. - Running late anyway.
我和西莉亚保证过会去花店和她见面
I promised Celia that I would meet her at the flower shop.
我就知道你们有所隐瞒
I knew you were hiding something.
你们为什么不告诉我
Why are you shutting me out?
我们要小心你 南茜
We're looking out for you, Nancy.
有人有生命危险
Lives are on the line,
你现在被忠诚冲昏了头脑
and you are overleveraged with too many loyalties.
我接这个是为了我们所有人
I took this case to look out for all of us.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表