剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
他
He's...
比星星都要璀璨
bigger than the stars.
而我应该是他的倒影
And I'm supposed to be his reflection.
但对他来说 不管我做什么
But to him, no matter what I do,
就因为我是同性恋
the fact that I'm doing it gay
意味着我永远也不够格当他儿子
means I'm never going to be good enough to be his son.
所以我跟他玩选择性记忆的小把戏
So I play along with his little games of selective memory
和异性相亲
and hetero matchmaking,
给他希望
keep hope alive.
他一直想探索外太空
He's always wanted to explore outer space,
而这块陨石可以让这成为可能
and this meteorite can make that possible.
我能将其渗透到一种强劲的燃料中
I can diffuse it into a fuel so powerful
就可以用我造的宇宙飞船带他去土星
I can take him to Saturn on a spaceship I built.
就可能足以让他视我为
Which-which might be enough for him to see me
他的天才发明家儿子
as his brilliant inventor son...
而不是令他失望的同性恋儿子
...instead of his gay disappointment.
他能接受儿子
Could he ever see you as
既是天才发明家又是同性恋吗
his brilliant inventor son and gay?
也许吧
Perhaps.
但是能够自己
But there's something nice
掌控这一小部分的自己 也很不错了
about keeping power over one piece of my identity.
如果强迫我爸接受我是同性恋
If I force my dad to acknowledge I'm gay,
我就有了弱点
I become vulnerable.
因为那样我就知道他的真实想法了
Because then I'll know what he actually thinks.
所以你隐瞒起来吗
So you keep it hidden?
我只是放下部分自我
I just put that part of myself away,
来保护它
to protect it,
保护自己
to protect me.
顺便说一句 这对你也有用
That can work for you, too, by the way,
如果你想在一帮
if you want to survive a bunch of
扰人生活的亿万富翁中活下来
life-shattering billionaires.
你要把神探南茜的身份藏于盔甲下
You just have to tuck Nancy Drew under some armor.
我的盔甲
My armor
是巴尔曼 跑车
is Balmain, fast cars,
粗暴的智慧
savage wit.
所以你要把你的法拉利借给我吗
So you're gonna lend me your Ferrari?
姐妹 可能哟
Girl... Maybe.
就像微积分里的傅里叶变换
It's like a Fourier transform in calc.
你知道吗
You know?
有时你在一个函数中间
Sometimes you can be in the middle of a function,
唯一的解决办法
and the only way to solve it...
就是做些三角计算
...is to do some trig.
做些
To do something
你从没想过会管用的事
you never thought would work for you.
冷静
Mm. Calm down.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我记得
As I recall,
贝斯拉了地板上的门闩之后
the hex came out and hit Bess
魔咒激活并袭击她
after she pulled the latch in the floor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的仪器检测到那里有磁体
My instruments detected a magnet there.
如果魔咒源于那地板下方
If the origin of the hex is underneath those floorboards,
我就可以从源头上摧毁它
then I could destroy it at its source.
小心
Watch out.
她叫什么名字
Hey, what is her name?
我是说你的车
Your car, I mean.
他叫克里斯
His name is Chris.
我的叫弗洛伦斯
Mine's Florence.
在梦中来到我身边
Came to me in a dream.
南茜 瑞安的妈妈
Nancy, Ryan's mom
被他的新女友勒索了
is being blackmailed by his new girlfriend.
但要等会儿再说小瓦邮件的事
But Val's emails are gonna have to wait,
因为我刚找到了打破魔咒的仪式
'cause I just found a ritual to break the hex.
好吧 我要造个
All right. I'm gonna create
中和电磁场
a neutralizing electromagnetic field
打开门闩让你进去
that will override the latch and get you access
找到魔咒的源头
to the hex's source.
我的主意更好 对吧
Mine is better, right?
不
Oh, no.
贝斯跟杰克·尼科尔森一样疯了
Bess went full Jack Nicholson.
杰克·尼科尔森 电影《闪灵》男主 因受鬼魂影响欲杀死妻儿
我 去放风
I'll, uh, stand watch.
巴克利
Barclay,
用电磁铁超驰控制绊网
override the trip wire with the electromagnet.
汤姆 等等
Tom, wait.
如果你碰到它 魔咒还是会生效的
The hex is still gonna go off if you touch it.
只有一种方法可以摧毁咒语
There's only one way to destroy it.
充满希望之力 慷慨施予
"Sanguine power, given freely,
击溃魔咒
"Conquer this hex.
以吾之血
"With my blood,
吾拂去面纱
"Erase the veil
解救苦难之人
and free the afflicted."
好消息和坏消息
Good news, bad news!
我找到贝斯了
I found Bess.
贝斯
Bess?
住手
Stop!
那是什么
What is that?
魔咒正在抵抗
The hex is fighting back.
不不不
Hey. No! No, no!
该死 我们必须完成这个仪式
Damn it. We have to finish this ritual.
告诉我
Please tell me
你的枪套上有灭火器吧
you have a fire extinguisher on that holster thing?
没有 但是
I don't, but...
好吧 巴克利
Okay. Uh, Barclay,
听我指示 振动频率为50太赫
on my mark, vibrate at 50 terahertz.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready.
就是现在
Now.
你在用一块木头当消防水管
You're using a piece of wood as a fire hose.
你刚用你的血点着了火
You just started a fire with your blood.
你怎么做到的
How did you...?
一切有机物 部分都是由水组成的
Everything organic is partially made up of water.
像巴克利这样强大的机器
And if vibrated at the right frequency
如果以正确的频率振动
by something as powerful as Barclay,
一切物品都能变成消防水管
everything becomes a fire hose.
以吾之血
"With my blood,
吾拂去面纱
"I erase the veil
解救苦难之人
and free the afflicted."
一旦束缚化为灰烬 魔咒便失效了
"Once the bundles turn to ash, the hex is broken."
我们做到了
We did it.
埃斯 什么
Ace. What...
我们拿到陨石了吗
Did we get the meteorite?
现在我可以给我爸造宇宙飞船了
Now I can build my dad a spaceship.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
有人把这个放在了我家
Somebody left this at my house
主屏幕上有你的邮件
with your emails on the home screen.
给我个理由
Give me one reason
不把你交给警♥察♥
why I shouldn't turn you in to the cops.
如果你是认真的
Well, if you were serious about it,
我应该已经在监狱了
I'd be in jail already.
但你并不真的站在你父母那边 对吗
But you're not really on your parents' side, are you?
是的 但这不意味着我可以忍♥受
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I'm okay
你威胁我妈 还危及南茜
with you blackmailing my mother and endangering Nancy.
听着 我还没公开南茜的事情
Look, I haven't gone public about Nancy yet,
我也不打算公开
and I'm not going to.
为了保险 我必须威胁你妈妈
I had to blackmail your mother as an insurance policy.
这会打倒你♥爸♥爸
Gonna bring down your father,
这是保护南茜的唯一方法
which is the only way to keep Nancy safe
也许能顺便获个普利策奖
and, I don't know, win a Pulitzer while I'm at it.
但同时
But, also,
我看到 在亿万富翁的表象下
I can see that underneath this billionaire candy shell,
有位正派的人想要做正确的事
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表