剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
所有人的生命里都有一个钟
Every one of us lives with a clock.
大部分人听不到滴答的声音
Most of the time we don't hear it tick.
开业时间
但是当你和你的朋友
But when the end is near,
跟一个复仇海灵协议失败
because you and your friends made a bad deal
于是导致她过三天
with a vengeful sea spirit,
就要来杀你 大限将至之时
and she's coming to kill you in three days,
你就只能听到那倒数的钟声了
that ticking clock drowns out everything else.
看 翻修得古色古香的马车屋
Here. Quaint carriage house, furnished.
你应该好好看看
You should look at this.
好吧 南茜正在追查唯一已知的阿格雷卡幸存者
Okay. So, Nancy's tracking the only known Aglaeca survivor,
那我们在干什么
and... what are we doing?
我们干这个
We're doing this.
你先是住在我家沙发上 然后住到南茜家沙发上
First you were on my couch and then Nancy's couch.
你该找个自己的住处了
It's time for a place of your own.
还有三天
Three days, George.
三天内无法打败阿格雷卡就要死了
Three days to beat the Aglaeca or die trying.
给我找个租的地方真的优先级那么高吗
Is finding me a rental really a priority?
对我来说是的
It is to me, okay?
这是我在告诉宇宙
This is my way of telling the universe
三天后 生命将会继续 我们还会存在
that in three days life moves on and we're still gonna be here.
我要去买♥♥绿香蕉了 别劝我
I'm buying green bananas. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们去买♥♥杂物
They're buying produce,
你在洗盘子
and you're washing dishes.
还就站在有肉钩的死亡冷冻室边
Near the death cooler with the meat hooks.
真是太好了
Great.
我们应该在这里吗
Should you even be here?
我也试过待在家里
I tried staying home.
但是我妈妈出城了 我和我爸只会吵架
But my mom is out of town, my dad and I just argue,
所以这样感觉好多了
so this feels a lot better.
好吧 既然你在
Okay, fine. Um, since I have you,
我有一个主意
I have an idea.
我们现在的处境都是露西的骨头造成的
So, Lucy's bones is what got us here in the first place,
我知道南茜想要埋葬她的妈妈 但是
and-and I know that Nancy wants to bury her mum, but...
如果我们直接把骨头还给阿格雷卡呢
what if we just give the bones back to the Aglaeca?
你是说
What are you saying,
我们只要把骨头扔回海里
we just throw the bones back into the sea,
阿格雷卡就会罢休吗
and the Aglaeca calls off everything?
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah, bingo.
不会再给我们判死刑
No more death sentence.
等等 听着 我...我做了一些调查
Wait. Look. I... I did some research,
发现了历史上有十多起先例
and I found dozens of cases throughout time.
马其顿的范本
Okay, the binding tablets of Macedonia,
圣安妮井石
the stones of St. Anne's Well--
这里都有
it's all here.
就像反向诅咒
Like a curse reverse.
对
Yeah.
我们去问问汉娜·格鲁恩
Okay, let's ask Hannah Gruen.
好
Okay, good.
但就算我们要这么做 我们也没有全部的骨头
But even if we want to do it, we don't have all the bones.
怎么了
What?
我们把露西的骨头拼回去那天
The day that we put Lucy's skeleton back together,
有一块不见了
there was a piece missing.
对 露西的一块头骨
Yeah. A piece of Lucy's skull.
我...我找到了
I-I... I found it,
然后没有给田村警探
and I hid it from Detective Tamura.
我以为你拿了
I-I thought you took it.
没有
No.
那...我们都没拿吗
So... none of us have it?
怎么回事 是被田村找到了吗
What, Tamura found it?
是的
Yes!
当然是田村找到了
Of course Tamura found it!
他已经不喜欢我们了
Okay, he already doesn't like us,
现在 现在他肯定觉得我们是该死的小偷
and now-- now-- he's gonna think we're grave robbers
还头骨头
and-and bone smugglers...
我们还是尽可能活到
Let's try to live long enough
需要担心田村的时候吧
for Tamura to be our biggest problem.
我去拿骨头 你去找汉娜
I'll get the bone. You go talk to Hannah.
好的
Yes, okay.
欢迎来到莉莉花店 有什么需要吗
Welcome to Lily's. Can I help you?
那个...
Well, um...
你是莉莉啊
Oh, you're Lily. Ha.
花店老板叫这个真不错[百合花]
Great name for a florist.
对 我好像天生就该干这个
Yes. Almost like I had no choice.
我有一天晚上去了一个好朋友的墓前
Um, I was visiting the grave of a dear friend the other night,
发现有人留下了
and I noticed that somebody left
一束美丽的白玫瑰
this beautiful wreath of white roses.
墓园管理者和我说这是你家花店的
The groundskeeper told me that it came from your shop.
我想要好好谢谢那个人
I would just really like to issue a thank you.
希望你能告诉我名字
Um, if-if you could give me their name
也许电♥话♥号♥码什么的
or their phone number, maybe...
不行 这在法律上是不可能的
Oh, no, that's legally impossible.
法律上
Legally?
有什么我不知道的
Is there some kind of florist-client privilege
花店保密协议吗
I don't know about?
在这里有 我的答复就是不行
Well, in here there is. The answer's no.
还有别的事吗
Was there anything else?
没了 我自己逛逛
No. I'm just gonna look around.
执行备用计划
莉莉花店 有什么需要邦助的吗
Lily's Garden, can I help you?
我今天下午要结婚 有150个客人
I'm getting married this afternoon, 150 guests.
我的花匠被引渡了
My florist was just extradited.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
我建议可以用鱼尾菊 大丽花
Oh, I would suggest zinnias, dahlias
还有英国雏菊 我去数数
and English daisies. I'll go count.
大日子啊 大日子
Oh, big day. Big, big day.
拜托 给我点信息
Come on, give me something.
找到了 电♥话♥号♥码
Bingo, a phone number.
开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
这里是卡森·德鲁律所
Hi, you've reached the law office of Carson Drew.
卡森·德鲁 永远会出现
Carson Drew, the gift that keeps on giving.
神探南茜
第二季第三集
你♥爸♥爸卡森
Your dad Carson?
卡森·德鲁给1975年死去的人送了花
Carson Drew sent the flowers to the 1975 victims?
是的 他已经这样坚持了十多年了
Yep. And he's been doing it every year for over a decade.
一个人到底能有多少秘密
How many secrets can one guy have?
AJ呢
What about AJ?
没有提到AJ
There's no mention of AJ,
只有跟花一起送的便条
just the note that went along with the flowers:
"原谅我 狐" 还有卡森·德鲁的号♥码
"Forgive me, Kitsune," And Carson Drew's phone number.
那我们能将唯一的幸存者
So the only connection we have
与阿格雷卡联♥系♥起来的就是...
to the sole survivor of the Aglaeca...
就是那个我不知道跟他说话
Is the one guy that I don't know
会不会逼我发疯的
if I can have a conversation with
那家伙
without losing my mind.
所以我会和他在公共场所见面
Yeah. So that's why I'm meeting him in a public place,
就在这 至于你们
right here, and you guys...
印第安纳波利斯500英里大奖赛
我们就像在印第500待命的救护车一样
We're like the ambulance on standby at the Indy 500.
没错
Exactly.
如果我们吵起来了 就把我架出来
If everything goes up in flames, get me out of there.
你怎么样
How are you?
为什么你每年都在同一天
Why do you send flowers to the same five graves
向山坡公墓里的五座墓地送花
at Hillside Cemetery every year on the same day?
什么
What?
五座墓地
Five graves.
山坡公墓 每年
Hillside Cemetery... every year.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
知道还是不知道
Yes or no?
知道 但
Yes, but...
你想谈的就是这个吗
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表