剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
我
I, uh,
我好像闻到了培根味儿
I thought I smelled bacon.
我遵守犹太洁食
I keep kosher.
你凌晨两点半把车停在主街干什么
What were you doing parked on Main at 2:30 a.M.?
我去兜风了 你还是骚扰别人去吧
I went for a drive. Find someone else to harass.
你还好吗 你知道的 在你妈妈的事之后
How are you? After, you know, everything with your mom.
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm-I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
你肯定看到是谁砸了花店
You had to have seen who smashed up the florist's.
-我从没见过她 -好的
- I had never seen her before. - Okay.
看来镇上来了个新鬼魂
Oh, looks like we got a new ghost in town.
要知道 普通窃贼不会穿织锦婚纱
You know, normal burglars don't go walking around in vintage,
这种老古董到处走的 警探
brocaded wedding gowns, Detective.
婚纱吗
A wedding gown?
-你怎么知道织锦是什么 -我很识货的
- How do you know what brocade is? - I have an eye.
这里
Here.
你看
Look.
如我所说 幽灵窃贼
Like I said: ghost burglar.
欢迎来到马蹄湾
Welcome to Horseshoe Bay.
神探南茜
我搜了当地的超自然现象记录
I raided my local source for records of supernatural phenomena.
是女服务员会做的事了
Typical waitress occurrence.
在鬼魂新娘条目下
There was one account in particular that stood out to me
有一个特别引人注目的记录
under "Bride, comma, ghost."
给你
There you go.
织锦胸衣
Brocade bodice.
怎么每个男的都一看就知道了
How does every man suddenly know what that is?
所以 你怎么看
So, what's your theory?
这位新娘死而复生然后逛橱窗吗
This bride is back from the dead and window-shopping?
-那是 -又是谁死而复生了啊
- That's a... - Now who's back from the dead?
警♥察♥的儿子也认同鬼魂理论吗
The cop's son subscribes to ghost theory, too?
还是你又在骗我呢
Or are you running another scam on me?
什么叫又
Whatever do you mean, "Another"?
原来的管♥理♥员♥调查称
According to the old keepers' research,
这条裙子本身就有超自然能力
the dress itself has supernatural abilities.
布斯湾婚纱通过压制肉♥欲♥
The Bridal Gown of Boothbay tames the wildest of women
来驯服最狂野的女性
by suppressing their carnal desires.
谁会想这么做啊
Who would want that?
那时候风靡一时
It was all the rage back in the day.
这也是全麦饼干问世的原因
It's why they invented graham crackers.
格雷厄姆是个传教士 认为未漂的面粉
Graham was a preacher who believed that unbleached flour
能阻止你的亲肤欲望
kept you from... touching.
看来被鲸骨束胸衣束缚还不够
Guess that being bound in whalebone corsets just wasn't enough.
据说 这条裙子将女人变成忠贞
Well, supposedly, the dress converted women into chaste,
顺从的新娘 让她们撑到能走上祭坛
submissive brides just in time for them to make it to the altar.
那她们的欲望去哪了
So, where does the lust go?
附到裙子上了吗
Into the dress?
就像 就像网中的蝴蝶
Like... like butterflies in a net?
显然 它奏效了
Apparently, it worked.
直到1919年 最后一位新娘穿了它
Until 1919, when this last bride wore it.
谁要结婚了吗
Ooh, who's getting married?
没人 超自然侦探和普通警探偶然发现
Nobody. The supernatural detective and the basic one
一起可能需要时尚警官贝斯·马文的案子
stumbled on a case that may call for Bess Marvin, fashion police.
但你有约会
But you have a date.
这不是约会 埃斯
It's not a date, Ace.
准备好出发了吗
Are we ready to go?
您的马车已就位
Your chariot awaits.
对了 尼克去见了
Oh, yeah-- Nick went to meet
历史协会的承包商
the contractor at the historical society
搞定新的安全系统
to finish the new security system,
所以在我走之前 要去教新来的厨子
so I'm gonna teach the new kitchen dude how to lock up
怎么锁门
before I go.
格兰特 跟我来
Grant, come with me.
你们有谁真在这里工作吗
Do any of you actually work here?
布斯湾新娘婚纱
Bridal Gown of Boothbay.
我承认这条裙子看起来很像
Yeah, I concede that the dress looks similar,
但鬼魂会在现场留下毛发吗
but would your ghost leave hairs at the scene?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
你有头发样本吗
Do you have a hair sample?
而你没 你没告诉我 为什么
And you didn't... you didn't tell me that? Why?
因为你不是真正的警♥察♥
Mm, because you're not an actual cop.
我们能回警局
Can we go back to the-the police station
还有 就假装一下是警♥察♥行吗
and pr... just pretend for just a little bit?
瑞安 你的眼神看起来好沉重
Ryan, your eyes look so heavy,
好像有什么负担一样
like this is some kind of burden.
塞缪尔女士 你觉得他看起来如何呢
Ms. Samuels, how do you think he looks?
差强人意
Uh, acceptable.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better than that.
小瓦 你知道的
You know, Val,
我父亲的核心圈里都是狂热读者
my father's inner circle are avid readers.
你的几句好话就能让我周遭
A few choice words from you could put me in the room
所有阴谋论都就此消失
where all the juicy schemes go down.
他在开玩笑 塞缪尔女士
Oh, he is joking, Ms. Samuels.
我能向你保证 我们没有阴谋
I can assure you, we are scheme-free.
现在 我想看下瑞安站起来拍照
Now, I would like to see Ryan standing instead.
半身照长度 作为封面
Portrait-length, for the cover.
-对 -我喜欢
- Yeah. - I like it.
好啦
All right.
-谢谢你能如此... -风趣十足吗地应付她吗
- Thank you for handling her with such... - Good humor?
我本来想说 优雅
I was gonna say "Grace."
-准备好了吗 -是的
- We ready? - Yes.
这样好多了
That's better.
挺胸
Shoulders back.
小心点 那不是你的身体
Hey, be careful. That's not your body!
这让我回想起童年
Oh, this takes me back to my childhood.
在夏蒙尼的一个结冰的池塘
A frozen pond in Chamonix.
也许这个世界没怎么变
Perhaps the world has not so much changed.
真不错
That's nice.
-贝斯 来 -不用了
- Bess, come. - No, I'm good.
-我就待在这里 -很有趣的 来吧
- I'm-I'm staying here. - It's fun. Oh, come.
-贝斯 求你了 -天啊
- Bess, please. - Oh, gosh.
膝盖放松
Soft knees.
你要放松
Let yourself relax.
你太紧张了
You are so tense.
-很好玩的 -好了
- It's quite fun. - All right.
失散已久的哥哥
如果你说真的 告诉我咱们在哪见面
缅因州 马蹄湾
我正赶往马蹄湾 到了给你发信息
真有意思
That was fun.
是啊
Oui.
等一下
One moment.
埃斯 埃斯
Ace. Ace.
来帮你放松一下
To help you loosen up.
我不能 而你也不应该
I shouldn't. And, you know what, you shouldn't either.
贝斯
Oh, Bess.
那我就拿... 走了
So I'll take... that.
该死
Damn it.
你从花店发现的头发
The root is still intact on the hair
根部仍是完整的
you recovered from the florist.
马蹄湾警局
检测报告 毛发分♥析♥
毛囊组织还在
Uh, follicular tissue's present.
没有退化的迹象 应该是最近被拔下的
No signs of degradation. Likely pulled recently.
对 从活物上面
Yeah, from a living subject.
还有 这是棕色的
Also, it's brown.
而在那张结婚启事的黑白相片中 你新娘的头发
And your bride in the old black-and-white wedding announcement photo
是金色的
appears blonde.
我能说句话吗
Can I make an observation?
还没能阻止过你
Haven't been able to stop you yet.
我知道你...
I get that you're not...
对鬼魂这事感到不太舒服
exactly comfortable with the ghost business,
但你每次提到新娘或是婚礼时 都会瑟缩
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表