剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Ah. I'm aware.
你知道
You are?
我知道在你和你母亲分道扬镳之后
Well, I know that you conned your way through London
你一直在伦敦四处行骗
after you and your mother parted ways.
在我认一个新的亲戚前
I always do a thorough background check
我都会摸清他们的底细
before meeting a new relative.
没错
Right.
贝斯 亲爱的
Bess, dear,
你现在是家族里挚爱的一份子
you are a beloved member of this family now,
所以过去的就过去了
so your past is your past,
都没关系
and none of it matters
只要你一直把马文家族放在首位就好
as long as you always put the Marvin family first.
你保证能做到
And you promise to do that?
是的 当然 一直会的
Yes, yeah-- of course. Always.
那我们就没有什么可担心了
Well, then, we have nothing more to worry about.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
-再见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
看起来戴安已经知道了
Hey, so it looks like Aunt Diana already knew
我的过去 并且已经原谅我了
about my past and she already forgave me.
所以我没必要为你去偷那块表了
So I won't be needing to steal that watch for you after all.
你要去别处找乐子了
You'll have to find your happiness elsewhere.
我真希望我能说 我惊讶于你的自私
I wish I could say I'm surprised by your selfishness.
但我知道你无法
But I knew that you'd be incapable
同感于我的需要
of empathizing with my needs.
好了
Okay.
-你准备好了吗 -开始吧
- You ready? - Let's do it.
我们现在开始录音
So, we are now on the record.
你这几个月非常动荡
You've had a very turbulent few months.
你妻子被杀
Your wife's murder,
你进行了短暂的康复治疗
a brief stint in rehab,
公开揭露了你父亲
a very public revelation of your father
欺负你儿时的女朋友
bullying your teenaged girlfriend
让她抑郁到想自杀
into a suicidal depression.
好 从微不足道的开始
Okay, starting with the softballs I see.
你父亲被指控杀了一艘船上的12个人
Your father has been accused of murdering 12 men on a ship,
正等待审讯
trial pending.
你突然晋升成为
And suddenly you receive a promotion to become
你家族企业的社区推广主任
community outreach director for your family's company.
你觉得你会被舆♥论♥分心吗
Do you feel like a shiny distraction for public opinion?
我只想让人们知道 除了我父亲意外
We just want people to know that there's more
哈德森企业还有更多
to Hudson Enterprises than my father.
你原谅他所做的事了吗
So, have you forgiven him for what he's done?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you. Um...
你知道吗 我问你个问题 小瓦
You know what? Let me ask you a question, Val.
-我吗 好的 -是的
- Me? Okay. - Yeah, um,
你对你的父母百分百满意吗
are you a hundred percent good with both of your parents?
看
Ah, see?
没有人会满意的
No one is, right?
我是说 如果我们是
I mean, if we were, then,
世界上所有的治疗师都要破产了
all the therapists in the world would be out of business.
是的 但把你这个新手安排进
True, but inserting yourself as a new player
你父亲的公♥司♥ 就向世界表明了
in your father's corporation is one way of showing the world
你们是站在同一边的 那
you're on the same side. Was...
那是你的目的吗
was that your intention?
我的目的只是去做对的事
My intention was just to do the right thing.
克制住对过去的愤怒
Now, holding on to anger about the past,
那只会妨碍维护家族传承
that only gets in the way of protecting the family legacy.
所以你原谅他了
Huh. So you have forgiven him.
我认为原谅这个想法
I think that the idea
需要更长时间的探究
of forgiveness deserves a longer exploration.
可能在某个你能看到我家族
Perhaps somewhere where you can see the full context
在这个镇子上的传承的地方
of my family's legacy in this town.
所以我们 我们出去走走吧
So, why don't we, why don't we get out of here?
我们去行程的下一站
We'll go to the next stop on the itinerary.
当然 你的公♥关♥人员
Sure. Um, your publicist
在"狩猎与烧烤"等我们
is expecting us at something called the Hunt & Roast?
是的 那是富人们一年一度在林子里徒步的活动
Yes, it's an annual walk in the woods for rich people
他们不喜欢自然 也不喜欢徒步
who don't like nature and don't like walking.
我很喜欢这种讽刺
The irony appeals to me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你先请
After you.
新录音
房♥产出♥售♥
你在逗我吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
R·詹金斯
R. Jenkins...
是已故的R·詹金斯
Is the late R. Jenkins.
真是失败
Well, this is a setback.
至少我们可以买♥♥他的东西
At least we can buy his stuff.
你有五块钱吗
Hey, you have five bucks?
这是预付的工资
This is a wage advance.
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -尽情享受吧
- I love the song. - Enjoy.
我忍♥不了
I can't stand it.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
拉尔夫叔叔喜欢这种
Uncle Ralph liked the kind of tunes
洗♥脑♥的旋律
that get stuck inside your head.
他说这可以隔离那些声音
He said it helped keep the voices away.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道的 他脑子里的声音
You know. Voices in his head.
他有些古怪
He was a little eccentric.
看看这个
Hey, get this.
根据这篇讣告
According to this obituary,
拉尔夫的外号♥是"不死小子" 因为在1986年
Ralph's nickname was the Comeback Kid because in 1986,
悼念
拉尔夫·T·詹金斯
他是三车相撞事故中唯一的幸存者
he was the sole survivor in a three-car crash.
他死了十分钟 直到他的身体
He was legally dead for ten minutes until his body
"奇迹般地在救护车上复活"
was "Miraculously revived in the ambulance"
那时他母亲前来确认他的尸体
when his mother came to identify his body.
可能她用裹尸布复活了他 在那之后
Maybe she revived him with the shroud, and then after that,
拉尔夫把裹尸布放进了某个收纳盒中
Ralph put it away in one of the archive boxes?
时间线对上了 但我们无法确认
I mean, the timeline works, but we can't confirm it.
上面说他母亲几年前去世了
It says that his mother died a few years ago.
拉尔夫21日去世
And Ralph died on the 21st.
就是我们打败阿格雷卡的那晚
That's the same night we beat the Aglaeca.
"21日 拉尔夫和朋友在一个
"On the 21st, Ralph was in a late-night game of poker
"深夜扑克局上 就在半夜一点前一会儿
"With friends and suffered a fatal cardiac arrest,
突发致命的心搏停止"
shortly before 1:00 a.M."
与此同时 你恰好在午夜后死去
Meanwhile, you died right after midnight,
然后我用裹尸布在半夜一点前几分钟
and then I brought you back with the shroud
复活了你
a few minutes before 1:00 a.M.
这不可能是巧合 乔治
That cannot be a coincidence, George.
不能是吗 就这一次
Couldn't it be, just this once?
万一使用裹尸布
What if using the shroud
会杀死前一个所有者呢
kills the previous owner?
南茜 我现在是前一个所有者
Nancy, I am the previous owner now.
如果其他任何人用了那个裹尸布 那会杀了我
If anyone else uses that shroud, it'll kill me.
就像我杀了拉尔夫一样
The same way I killed Ralph.
当然 以前这个活动更豪华
Well, of course, it used to be something rather grand,
有包括狐狸 猎狗在内的捕猎活动
you know, with the hunt including foxes and hounds.
但是 在上世纪六十年代 创始家族之间
However, in the 1960s, there was some unpleasantness
发生了一些不快
among the founding families,
所以他们决定在形式上做改变
and so they decided to make a change in the format.
当然 我担心现在
And of course, I'm afraid now
只剩下往日光辉的余晖了
it's only a vestige of its former glory.
但这样一来
But this way,
人们就不会被射中了
people don't get shot.
我们能借一步说话吗
Can I steal you away?
当然
Sure.
那是马文家族的女王
That was the queen of the Marvins.
我想向你介绍我最亲爱的母亲 西莉亚
I'd like to introduce you to my dearest mother Celia.
塞缪尔斯小姐 很高兴你来了
Oh. Ms. Samuels. So glad you made it.
我希望你从我们瑞安这里得到了所有你想要的
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表