剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
What? Oh, no, we're not together.
这么说太不合适了
That would be inappropriate.
对吧
Wouldn't it?
也许你等一下可以来利爪餐厅
Um, hey, maybe you could come by The Claw later
给你弄点香蕉冰淇淋派
and get some banana cream pie.
好了 把要签字的东西
So... Can you just give me
赶紧给我 让我好离开这里
the thing to sign so I can get out of here?
不行 你哪儿都别想去
No, you're not going anywhere.
你不能走
You are not leaving.
南茜
Nancy?
快带我离开这里
Uh, get me out of here.
不 认真的 快带我离开他们
Yeah, no, seriously. Get me away from them.
好
Okay.
好了 谢谢你们的热情招待
Okay, okay. Thank you for your hospitality.
-我觉得那件婚纱对我做了些什么 -好
- I think that wedding gown did something to me. - Okay.
利爪餐厅
开业中
你们去哪里了 我一直在给你们打电♥话♥
Hey, where have you been? I've been calling you.
-嗯 警♥察♥拿走了我们的手♥机♥ -什么
- Yeah. Uh, the police took our phones. - What?
-这个待会儿再说 -那你没事吧
- We'll circle back on that later. - Well, are you all right?
我没事 但有人吃多了"果冻"
Yes, I am okay, but somebody dosed jelly legs over here.
你经常锻炼吗
How much have you been working out?
嗯 他是会锻炼
Yeah, he-he does work out.
我没参与这段事
Um, I wasn't even in this reality,
但是我监护人的监护人需要监护人了
and somehow my chaperone's chaperone needed a chaperone.
当时情况紧急
It was a triage situation.
必须要当机立断
Had to make a snap decision.
没错 我们做的决定没错
Right. And it was absolutely the right one.
那个婚纱和咒语很可能会引发非常危险的事
There was imminent danger with the bridal gown and the spell.
老天
Oh, boy.
-我能摸摸吗 -这...
- Can I touch it? - T...
比我想象的要软多了
It's so much softer than I even imagined.
南茜 那是一个网
N-Nancy, it's a net.
易格温娜是谁
Who's Annette?
-我去杀了她 -不 我是说婚纱
- I'll kill her. - N-No, the gown.
那婚纱是一个网
The gown is a net.
你扯裂了一个洞
You ripped a hole in it.
没错 没错 没错
Yes. Yes, yes!
欲望蝴蝶都飞到了我的脸上
And all the lust butterflies went in my face.
能不能说人话
CliffsNotes version, please?
那条婚纱礼藏有
The dress contained the stolen lust
从几个世纪的女人身上盗取的欲望
of a century's worth of women,
我毁掉婚纱时 释放了那些欲望
and when I destroyed the gown, I released all that lust,
现在全都困在我体内了
and it got stuck inside me.
天啊 你好聪明 埃斯 我不在乎别人怎么说
God, you are so smart, Ace. I don't care what anybody says.
你的手掌全是汗
Your palms are really sweaty.
脉搏也很快
Oh. Pulse is racing, too.
非常快
It's pretty high.
目前看来
Okay. Being in this state,
那会提升我的血压
it increases blood flow
让我体温升高 这意味着什么
and raises body heat, but what does this mean?
这会让我觉得被吸引吗
Is it making me feel attracted,
还是说会增强我心中
or is it intensifying feelings of attraction
已经涌起却因为
that I already had but was repressing
我想要上大学
just in the moment that I need
而不得不压抑自己 穿好衣服
to stay chaste because I want to keep my clothes on
而控制住的欲望吗
because I want to get into college?!
你们知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need.
没错
Yes.
这样好多了
This is better.
伙计们 这里有个标注
Okay, guys, there's a notation
说这件婚纱是被白衣女
in here that says the dress was locked
存在了历史协会
in the Historical Society by the Women in White.
你是说第一个召唤阿格雷卡的
Oh, you mean the witchy badasses who first called
混♥蛋♥女巫吗
to the Aglaeca?
这上面说他们为了一个富裕的家族
This says they sewed the dress themselves
做了这间婚纱
on commission from a wealthy family.
那个混♥蛋♥女巫
Oh, so, the badass witchy types
还涉及女性压♥迫♥
also dabbled in female repression.
这可不是联盟时期缩影
Not exactly the epitome of allyship.
托马斯·杰斐逊从来没有释放自己的奴隶
Thomas Jefferson never freed his slaves.
玛格丽特·桑格开展计划生育
Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood
是为了支持优生学
to support eugenics.
富人需要让性解放的女儿们
And rich people needed their sexually liberated daughters
安静下来乖乖出嫁
to quiet down and get married.
白衣女里有一个哈德森家的人
One of those Women in White was a Hudson.
哈德森家族记录里可能记录了
The Hudson family archives may have some details on how
这裙子是怎么制成的
the dress was made.
嗯 我们得想办法打破这个诅咒
Yeah. We have to find a way to break this curse.
南茜 你不会有事的
Nancy, you're gonna be okay.
我可以把这些东西都融化了
Oh, I could melt all of this stuff.
你好像有点不对劲
Something is going on with you.
来吧 告诉我
Come on. Tell me.
我找到了我的哥哥
I found my brother.
你有个哥哥
You have a brother?
等等 你和你哥哥失散了
W-Wait, hold on. You lost your brother?
-怎么会...什么 -不 我从来没见过他
- H-How... What? - No, I've never met him.
他一直处于证人保护计划中
He's lived his entire life in witness protection.
自从他出生起
Since before I was even born.
他是什么证人
What did he witness?
他没看到任何东西 是他妈妈
He didn't witness anything. His mom did.
好吧 他妈妈不是你的妈妈吗
Right. And his mum is not your mum?
-是的 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我觉得我妈妈应该也不知道
No. And I don't think my mom knows, either.
负责他妈妈
The U.S. Marshal
安保事宜的法警就是我爸爸
who ran his mom's security detail was my dad.
再强调一次 这都是在我出生前发生的
Again, it all happened before I was even born.
好吧
Yeah.
一年前
A year ago,
我在查我爸爸以前的工作情况时
I was digging around for details of my dad's early career
掉进了这个兔子洞 发现...
and fell down this rabbit hole that led to a...
他跟另一个女人有染的证据吗
Evidence of a secret affair with this other woman?
好吧
Right, okay.
好吧 你黑进了联邦数据库
So, then, you hacked into a federal database
发现你有一个哥哥
and found out that you had a brother.
你真是永远充满了惊喜啊
You really are an onion, aren't you?
我保证我不会让你再哭了
Promise I won't make you cry again.
我不该让奥黛特带你喝断片的
I shouldn't have let Odette get you blackout drunk.
好吧 我没有
Okay. I mean, I wasn't.
我是说 我是喝了酒
I-I mean, I drank.
我喝了很多酒
I drank real good.
但是
But...
那是故意的
It was with intent.
感觉那是逃避
It-it seemed like the best way to...
我各种感觉的最好方式
to evade from the feelings that I was having.
让你想跟困在你朋友身体里的鬼魂
The feelings that made you want to make out
亲热的感觉吗
with a ghost trapped in your friend's body?
好吧 我知道我看的是乔治
Yeah. Okay. Yeah, I know I was looking at George,
但是我看着她的那种感觉
but that's not what I was seeing when I was
其实并不是那样的
looking at her and feeling these things.
天啊
God.
这一切其实都不对 对吗
I mean, none of this is okay, is it?
在什么情况下才算说得过去
In what circumstance would any of this be okay?
这不关在什么情况下都说不过去
Under no circumstances would this be okay.
我也是这么觉得的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
你在生气什么
And what are you so upset about?
首先
Well, for one,
我要承受不该我承受的宿醉
I've inherited a hangover that I didn't even earn.
头痛会消散
The headache will fade,
但是怒火将会永存
but the anger will last a lifetime.
你不明白 人们会看着我
You don't get it. People were looking at me,
心想"有其母必有其女"
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表