剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
还剩46小时赶在阿格雷卡杀死我们前
46 hours to destroy the Aglaeca
先干掉她
before she destroys us.
跟我说下最新进展 恶灵盒怎么样了
Give me some updates. How is the dybbuk box looking?
这个神秘的困住灵魂的器具
Well, as far as mystical spirit-trapping devices go,
就是个破烂
this thing's junk.
为什么
Why?
真正的恶灵盒若想发挥作用
In order for a real dybbuk box to work,
就需要用特殊的桃花心木制成
it needs to be made from a certain kind of mahogany wood,
还需要这个拉比的祝福 但他1761年就死了
uh, that is blessed by this rabbi who died in 1761.
根据AJ的笔记 他在造了一半时
According to AJ's notes, he figured that out
才发现这些事
halfway through building,
所以 就是破烂
hence... junk.
还有其他选项
There's another option.
我发现了一个能用的恶灵盒
I found an operational dybbuk box.
于1756年制♥作♥ 这位拉比祝福过 一切都符合
Made in 1756, blessed by the rabbi, all the things.
恶灵盒
现在被借给了波士顿外
On loan from a private collection
古董博物馆的一个私人展览
at the Museum of Antiquities just outside of Boston.
我有个拿到它的办法
I have a plan for how to get it.
AJ说了盒子是怎么用的吗
Did AJ even say how the box works?
说了
Uh, yeah.
我们把对鬼魂生前有意义的物件
We, uh, we fill it with meaningful objects
和象征他们死亡的图腾放入其中
from a ghost's life and a totem from their death.
那就是诱饵
That's the bait.
一旦他们进去 就被困住了
Once they get drawn inside, they're trapped.
瓮中之鬼
Ghost in a box.
我们看到的凶兆是阿格雷卡之死的碎片
Our portents were pieces of the Aglaeca's death.
那欧文的凶兆沙
So Owen's portent sand
应该可以作为图腾
should work as a totem.
至于她生前的东西
And as for something from her life, well,
我们得先查清楚她是谁
we have to figure out who she was.
神探南茜
第二季第四集
水手号♥子说她名字叫奥黛特·拉马尔
The sea shanty said her name was Odette Lamar.
根据马文家族记录
Per Marvin family records,
她是个来自法国的有钱的继承人
she was a wealthy heiress from France
道格拉斯·马文船长的第一任妻子
and Captain Douglas Marvin's first wife.
还是个精明的女商人
And a brilliant businesswoman.
我绕过了一个学术图书馆的付款页面
Bypassed a paywall for an academic library.
发现了一些罕见的研究
Found some rare research.
对 拉马尔家族在法国拥有地♥产♥
Yes, the Lamars owned land in France,
但是奥黛特发现了土壤适合种植葡萄
but Odette was the one who figured the soil was ripe for vineyards.
她把家族地♥产♥
She turned the family holdings
变成了蒸蒸日上的橄榄油生意
into a prosperous olive oil business.
根据历史 奥黛特登上统治号♥后就嫁给了
According to history, Odette married Captain Douglas Marvin
道格拉斯·马文船长 并死于肺痨
aboard the Governance and died of consumption.
但根据水手号♥子 她遭人背叛
But according to the shanty, she was betrayed,
被抢劫和杀害
robbed and murdered.
我找到了她的照片
I found her picture.
他们抢走了她的一切
They took everything from her.
现在她想从我们这夺回一切
And she wants to take everything from us.
我们不会让她得逞
We won't let her.
埃斯 你去拿盒子 我们去放凶兆沙
Ace, you will get the box. We'll fill it with portent sand.
贝斯 你和我去找一些
Bess, you and I will find something
对奥黛特有意义的东西
that would have been meaningful to Odette.
AJ留下了一堆东西
AJ left behind a bunch of equipment.
追踪鬼的东西
Ghost-tracking stuff.
乔治和我能看看是否有能用的
George and I can see if anything there might help.
好 我们一举把这事了结了吧
Great. Let's finish this once and for all.
如果不行呢
And what if we don't?
我已经写好了自己的讣告
I already wrote my obituary.
什么
You what?
"充满爱的儿子 童子军 古董车狂热爱好者
"Loving son, Scout, vintage automobile enthusiast."
马文家族受人敬爱的一员
"Beloved member of the Marvin family.
以她的聪明才智和出色品味著称"
Known for her quick wit and sublime sense of style."
-你们没有信心吗 -我们可以有信心
- Have you no faith? - We can have faith
同时也为其他可能的结果做好准备
and still prepare for other possible outcomes.
我们只接受成功
The only outcome is that we win.
-德先生 -你好
- Mr. D! - Hey.
给你带了咖啡
Brought you some coffee.
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Come on. - Thanks.
我很感谢你来看我
I appreciate these visits.
真的
I really do.
但我很好
But, you know, I'm doing okay.
不过咖啡总是很不错
The coffee's always good, though.
其实我需要你帮忙
Actually, I need your help.
有一个18世纪的恶灵盒在私人展览上展出
There's an 18th-century dybbuk box in a private collection
就在波士顿外的博物馆里 我想借出来
at a museum outside of Boston and I want to borrow it.
我不知道要怎么帮你
Well, I'm not really sure how I can help with that.
而且我正打算出门
And I'm on my way out.
这个嘛 你可以
Uh, well, y-you could help, uh, by...
装作哈德森家的律师
posing as the Hudsons' lawyer,
要求借这个物品
and requesting a loan of the piece
代表哈德森家借
on behalf of the family.
南茜让你来的吗
Did Nancy ask you to do this?
无可奉告
Classified.
我不能为你说谎
I can't lie for you.
不用
No.
如果有人协助你呢
What if you had assistance?
"瑞安 要喝咖啡吗"
"Ryan, would you like a coffee?"
"好啊 可以 听起来很好"
"Yeah, sure, that sounds good."
我说了对不起 不知道你有乳糖不耐症
I said sorry. I didn't know about your lactose intolerance.
所以南茜还在生你的气
So, Nancy still mad at you?
有时孩子会生父母的气
Sometimes kids get mad at their parents.
-正常 -没错 很生气
- Happens. - Yeah, so mad
父母都被从自己的房♥子赶了出来
that the parent gets kicked out of his own house.
我给了她空间
I left to give her space.
-你知道 -这样吧 我们来玩个游戏
- You know... - Hey, you know what? Let's play a game.
我来起头 这个游戏叫"如果...会怎么样"
I'll start. It's called "What if."
如果你是个农民
What if you were a farmer,
而你最喜欢的鸡生病了会怎么样
and your favorite chicken gets sick?
-你是那只鸡吗 -不是
- Are you the chicken? - No.
跟我没关系 这是个假设的游戏
It's not about me. This is a hypothetical game.
现在那只鸡有机会
Now, there's a chance that the chicken
能自己过得更好
could get better all on its own.
可能再也不需要你这个农民担心
And there might not be any need for you, the farmer, to worry.
告诉我 你想知道会怎么样吗
So, tell me, would you want to know?
让我对一只鸡负责的事
Well, it's kind of hard for me
发表意见还真是有点难
to have an opinion about being responsible for a chicken
因为我从没有机会养鸡
because I never got the opportunity to raise one.
不 不 跟你没关系 是假设
No, no. It's not about you you, it's hypothetical.
农民不该为这只鸡做最好的选择吗
Shouldn't the farmer do whatever's best for the chicken?
你就会这么说 不是吗
You would say that, wouldn't you?
行 谁赢了
Okay. Who won?
没人赢
No one.
我还没咖啡 太好了
And I don't get a coffee. This is awesome.
-把咖啡拿去 拿着咖啡 -谢谢
- Have the coffee. Take the damn coffee. - Thank you.
专心开车
Drive the car.
利爪餐厅
贝斯·图拉尼·马文讣告
你好
Hey, you.
你好
Hi.
-莉丝贝斯 -这个位置有人坐吗
- Lisbeth. - Is this seat taken?
都是你的
All yours.
我刚在附近 所以想过来看看
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd drop by.
你还好吗
How are you?
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我知道一言难尽 因为我工作的缘故
I know that this is complicated, because of my job,
因为你家人 但我还是想为我俩争取
and because of your family, but I want to fight for us.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
我想知道有你一起的未来是什么样的
I-I want to know what my future looks like with you in it.
我也想知道 真的想
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表