剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你从何时起成个疯狂科学家了
Since when are you a mad scientist?
我一直都喜欢研究东西是怎么组装在一起的
Well, I always liked figuring out how things fit together.
我以前把我家所有
I used to take apart everything
带电线和电池的东西都拆开过
with a wire and a battery in my house.
让我妈很抓狂
It drove my mom crazy.
所以你去乔·多德修车厂当了机械师
Hence the, uh, mechanic's job at J. Dodd's.
然后帮我做了我车里的吊坠架
And then building the locket holder in my car.
我从来不知道你的这一面
I never knew that about you.
你也从没问过
Well, you never asked.
我马上调好
Let me make these adjustments real quick.
稍等一下
Hang tight.
现在有谁能告诉我这盒子是做什么用的吗
So, uh, is anybody gonna finally tell me what this box is for?
既然这盒子已经是我的了
You know, since it's mine.
我们很感激 但是我不能告诉你
We really appreciate it, but, no, I can't.
好吧
Okay, well...
至少我在帮南茜
at least I'm helping Nancy.
如果你觉得花钱接近她
If you think that buying your way into her life
就能和她搞好关系 你就大错特错了
is the way to forge a relationship, you're wrong.
如果你知道什么是对的
And if you had all the answers,
那你现在还在你家住着呢
you'd still be living in your house.
我等会儿回给她
I'm just gonna call her back.
我们
Hey, we...
拿到恶灵盒了 但是
got the dybbuk box, but...
太好了 我还没找到奥黛特的东西
Great, um, I haven't tracked down Odette's possessions yet,
但我想我们有线索了
but I think we have a lead.
和道格拉斯·马文的第二任疯妻子有关
Something with Douglas Marvin's crazy second wife.
还有尼克正在弄的鬼视镜 所以
And some ghost-vision goggles that Nick is working on, so...
喂
Hello?
-鬼视镜是什么 -谁是 谁是奥黛特
- What are ghost goggles? - Who-Who's Odette?
谁都不是
No, that's nobody.
没什么可担心的
Um... nothing to worry about.
德先生
Mr. D,
哈先生
Mr. H.
我会注意有没有迷路乱走的游客的 好吗
I'll keep a lookout for any lost or wandering tourists, okay?
我就在门外
And I'll be just outside the door.
还有
And...
在你耳中
in your ear.
能听到吗 你看到什么了
Can you hear me? What do you see?
我能听到
I can hear you.
感觉一切都很正常
Everything just feels very normal.
好的 我这边也是
Yeah, same here.
我是说除非我的假设是错的 不然
I mean, unless my hypothesis is wrong, it...
南茜
Nancy?
等下
Wait.
我看到她了
I saw her.
艾格尼丝 你并不是一个人
Agnes, you're not alone.
艾格尼丝 和我说啊
Agnes, talk to me.
贝斯
Bess?
-你怎么 -那就像是
- Hey, are you...? - It was like-like an echo
艾格尼丝疯癫时的回现 就像一个噩梦
of Agnes's madness, it's like living in a nightmare.
-那项链呢 -我还没到那步呢
- And what about the necklace? - I didn't get that far.
她在房♥中四处游荡
She's all over the place.
-又是个死胡同 -不 不
- Another dead end. - No. No.
她以前帮过我们
The dead have helped us before.
她试图和我交流
She was trying to communicate something with me.
我们只需要弄清她想表达什么
We just need to figure out what.
你真的不知道是我吗
You really didn't know it was me?
得了吧 卡森 你实话告诉我
Come on, Carson. You can honestly tell me
你不知道我是南茜的父亲吗
that you didn't know that I was Nancy's father?
露西让我们保护她的孩子
Lucy asked us to protect her baby
不受哈德森家族的伤害
from the Hudsons.
我以为你也是罪魁祸首
I thought you were part of the problem.
你无权评判我
You had no right to judge me.
瑞安 有人告诉我们你存在威胁
We were told you weren't safe, Ryan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道对于我从你那夺走的东西而言
I know that doesn't make up for what you lost.
这无法弥补你的损失
For what I took from you.
南茜听起来不太对劲
Nancy sounded off.
你觉得她有麻烦了吗
You think she's in trouble?
有可能
Maybe.
她还没准备好跟我说话
She's not ready to talk to me yet.
不过她可能愿意跟你谈谈
She might be willing to talk to you, though.
我要 我要跟她说什么呢
What would I-- what would I say to her?
坦诚相待
Try being honest.
有时这能让她敞开心扉
Sometimes that helps open her up a bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我
I, um,
我从博物馆给你买♥♥了
I bought you that box that you wanted.
你想要的那个盒子
From the museum.
所以 不管发生什么 希望这能帮上忙
So... I hope it helps with whatever's going on.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
-我希望如此 -是啊
- Yeah, I hope so. - Yeah.
我感觉你还有话要说
I feel like you're waiting to say something.
对 对 我想
Yeah, yeah, I would like to. Um...
听着 就是一直以来
Look... it's just that, this whole time,
我觉得我是被抢了
I felt like I was being robbed.
你懂吗
You know?
就是卡森
Like Carson...
卡森抢走了我做父亲的机会
Carson took away my chance at being a father.
事实上 你出生的时候
Look, the truth is, is that when you were born,
我只不过是个孩子
I was just a kid.
你明白吗 我 我不知如何是好
You know? I-I didn't know what to do.
说实话 直到如今我仍不清楚要做些什么
If I'm being honest with you, I still am not really sure.
但我 我想让你知道
But I-I need you to know that...
我也想努力弄明白
...that I'd like to try to figure it out.
你知道 如果 如果你对什么事很投入
You know, if-if that's something that you're into,
我 我可能都不知道的事
I-I don't even know
如果 如果你有兴趣弄清楚它 但是
if-if you're interested in figuring it out, but...
是的 我可能感儿点兴趣
Yeah, I might have a mild interest.
那就好
That's cool.
真的很好
That's really cool.
所以 所以你现在研究什么呢
So, um, so, what-what are you working on right now?
这是个我试图破解的谜题
Uh, this is a-- it's a puzzle I'm trying to solve.
是个音乐迷题吗
Like, a music puzzle?
是吗 我还没
I-Is it? I don't...
你这里有一本歌♥集
Well, you've got a songbook here.
这些字母是音符
Those letters right there are music notes.
你看 这里是A A E A E
Look, and right here you got A, A, E, A, E.
你懂音乐吗
Do you read music?
懂啊
Uh, yeah.
是的 我妈♥逼♥过我去上钢琴课
Yeah, my mother forced me to take piano lessons
用我们家客厅里的那台三角钢琴学的
on that grand in our living room,
我一天连续六个小时
so I learned "The Song That Doesn't End" And I played it
学习并弹奏《永恒的歌♥》
for six hours straight one day.
演奏给她听
Showed her.
好的
Right.
所以艾格尼丝才反复写这首圣歌♥的音符
That's why Agnes dog-eared this hymn.
-那是什么 什么啊 -这就说得通了
- That's what-- what? - That's it.
-我说对了吗 -是的 -我
- I'm right? I... - Yeah. - I...
我刚先于神探南茜解决了难题吗
I just solved something before Nancy Drew?
-我得集中注意力 抱歉 -好的
- I need to concentrate. Sorry. - Okay.
我们下次再聊这个
We'll pick this up some other time.
那好
Yeah.
卡森
南茜肯定是出什么事儿了
《上帝我向你坦白》
《上帝我向你坦白》
"I confess to you, my God."
如此珍礼
"Such delightful gifts as these
安藏于天使慧眼之下
safely hid beneath thine angel's watchful eye."
艾格尼丝没疯 她把密♥码♥藏在了圣歌♥里面
Agnes wasn't crazy. She hid a cipher in the hymnal.
如果真的到了要相信上帝的时候
Well, if ever there was a time to believe in God...
我向你坦诚 上帝
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表