剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
她会永远待在你身体里吗
well, is she just gonna stay in your body forever?
她到底想要什么
I mean, what does she even want?
把我们都杀了吗
What, to murder us all?
她一开始为什么会在酒店
And-and why was she at the hotel in the first place?
奥黛特在乔治体内好几周了
Odette's been stuck in George's body for weeks.
也许她掌控得差不多了 想出来走走
I mean, maybe she got full control and wanted to go for a walk.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我们可以追踪奥黛特的行踪
We can track Odette's whereabouts--
她去过哪里 她带詹妮弗去了哪里
where she went, where she took Jennifer.
看看她的手♥机♥地图显示的什么
Let's see what her Maps app says.
快乐猎犬巴士线
奥黛特确实带詹妮弗去找了猎犬
Odette did take Jennifer to the hounds.
快乐猎犬
快乐猎犬
你的队友让我来找你
Your teammates asked me to find you.
我叫南茜
I'm Nancy.
你知道413房♥间的窗台上
Did you know there's a hidden compartment
有一个暗间吗
in the windowsill in room 413?
酒店的工作人员用鸡血填满了它
The hotel staff fills it with chicken blood.
好恶心
So gross.
我觉得给暗间刷鸡血的人
I think what happened was, whoever filled the compartment
并没有关上所有的暗门
didn't close the hidden door all the way.
所以当你一个人在黑暗中担惊受怕的时候
So when you were in there alone by yourself in the dark, scared,
你看到了一丝光亮
you saw a sliver of light,
然后跑了起来
and you ran.
应该说是仓皇逃窜
Crashed is more like it.
我跑到了地下室
Right into the basement.
然后一个古怪又愤怒的法国女孩发现了我
And then this weird, angry French girl found me,
她好像不知道手♥机♥是什么东西
and she didn't seem to know what a cell phone was,
但她身上有一部手♥机♥ 还让我用
but she had one on her and she let me use it.
你确认了你身后的仆人室是关着的
You made sure that the servants' door was shut behind you.
所以你的队友才没法追上来
So your teammates couldn't follow.
真够极端的
That was pretty extreme.
我想知道为什么
I was wondering why.
我想消失
I wanted to vanish.
大学并不是我想象的那样
College isn't what I thought it would be.
我也不是我想象中的样子
I'm not who I thought I would be.
我明白你的心情
I can relate.
我这辈子唯一在乎的就是能进一所好大学
My whole life, all I cared about was getting into a good college.
当我终于做到了
And when I did,
我才发现我的人生就在围着这个目标打转
I realized my whole identity was built around that.
我不知道我现在应该是谁
I didn't know who I was supposed to be now.
那扇暗门
That secret door,
是我回家的路
that was my ticket home.
我既能
A way to just...
消失
disappear.
又不会成为一个
Without being...
从大学辍学的女孩
that girl that dropped out of college.
那你为什么不走
Then why haven't you left?
我查了时刻表 现在有三辆巴士
I checked the schedule-- there have been three buses
可以送你回家
that could have taken you home by now.
算了
Never mind.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我怎么会不懂
I do understand.
你肯定不想做"大学辍学生"
You don't want to be the "College dropout."
那个
Well...
我可是"高中破灭生"
you are talking to the "High school burnout."
去好学校的远大梦想
Big dreams of going to a fancy school
彻底破灭 因为
totally abandoned, because...
我的
my...
我的妈妈病了
my mom got sick...
她去世了
and she died.
于是我就不努力了
And so I stopped trying.
然后我发现了关于
And then I found out some pretty...
关于我家的一些非常混乱的事
some pretty messed-up stuff about my family.
我的...我的男朋友被杀了
And my... my boyfriend was murdered.
然后我发现
And then I realized that
我不是原本的我
I am not who I should be.
没有大学会想要这样的我
No college wants this version of me.
你经历了那么多事
You went through all of that?
还解决了那么一个天大的迷案
You solved a freaking mystery after all of that?
而我却在纠结一个微不足道的生存危机
Here I am, struggling with a minor existential crisis.
你为什么能让我聊这么久
Why did you let me talk for so long?
我觉得你没有上那辆车是有原因的
I think there's a reason you didn't go on that bus.
我觉得你总是想着
I think there's a reason
要去学校也是有原因的
you keep thinking about going to school.
也许你不是你以为的那个人 但是
Maybe you're not who you thought you should be, but...
现在的你还是很厉害
who you are now is still pretty badass.
你和他接了活
You took a job with him?
-让我来解释 -不
- Just let me explain. - No.
不不不 我想我明白
No, no, no. No, no. I think I got it.
你一有机会就跑回去找爸爸
You ran back to Daddy the first chance you got.
埃弗雷特在利用你
Everett's using you.
他想让大众以为你原谅了
He wants the public to think you've forgiven him
-他对露西做的一切 -我的宽恕
- for what he did to Lucy. - And my forgiveness
只有在他谋杀庭审之前才有用
is only useful for him ahead of his murder trial.
但这样我就占上风了 尼克
But that gives me all the power, Nick.
我11岁的时候 有个叫麦克斯的恶霸
Look, when I was 11, there was this bully named Max.
天啊 我不想听什么恶霸麦克斯的悲情故事
Oh, my God. I do not need some sob story about Max the bully.
听我说
Listen to me.
有一天 我从学校回到家里
I came home from school one day.
我很害怕 因为麦克斯说他要揍我
I was all scared because Max said he was gonna beat me up.
于是埃弗雷特决定他要教我
So Everett decides that he's gonna teach me
怎么打人
how to throw a punch, right?
于是他说"你要让他靠近你
So he says, "You got to let him in close.
你才能打出致命一拳"
That's how you deal the fatal blow."
然后他就揍了我
Then he punches me.
他以为我会防一下 但我没有
He thought I was gonna block it, but I didn't.
于是我就开始哭
So instead, I start crying.
他和我说他觉得我很恶心 我很没用
He tells me he's disgusted with me, I'm useless.
于是我第二天去学校
So I go to school the next day
觉得自己肯定要被暴揍了
just expecting to get my ass kicked,
但是麦克斯人都不在
only Max wasn't even there.
因为埃弗雷特打点了他的家人
'Cause Everett paid his family
让他转到另一所学校去了
to have him transferred to another school.
真是个好爸爸
Hell of a dad.
是啊
Yeah.
好爸爸
Hell of a dad.
尼克 所以我接下了这份活
Nick, that's why I took this job.
因为我要接近他 才能打出致命一击
'Cause I got to get close to him so I can deal a fatal blow.
但如果他发现是我
But if he finds out it's me,
那南茜肯定会有生命危险
then Nancy's life is in serious danger.
所以我唯一的办法
So the only way I'm gonna pull this off
只有得到你的帮助
is if you help me.
这样你就会有生命危险
And then your life's in serious danger.
算我一个
I'm all in.
我向蒂芙尼承诺过 我要遵守这个承诺
I made a promise to Tiffany, and I intend to keep it.
就算你们没有完成入会仪式
And even though you didn't complete the initiation,
但我们很高兴有你们的加入
we're still glad to have you on the team.
你们现在正式是北极熊了
You're officially a Polar Bear.
我想了很久
I've had a lot of time to think, and...
我不属于这里
this isn't for me.
我本来以为我必须要打排球
Playing volleyball was something that I thought I had to do,
但
but...
现在我不这么觉得了
I don't feel that way anymore.
那也没关系
Well, that's okay, too.
来
Come here.
走吧
Let's go.
-走吧 -再见 南茜
- Let's go. - Bye, Nancy.
再见
Bye.
纽约 哥伦比亚大学
始于1912年的记者摇篮
名
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表