剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
她现在很慈祥 所以...
And, you know, she's kind of sweet now. So...
你是哪位
And you are?
本周的亚里士多特节目
This week on Aristotle.
数百名维京人在哥伦布抵达之前
A couple hundred Vikings settled in Maine
就已在缅因州定居多年
long before Columbus pulled up.
这些人突然全部暴毙
All those settlers died suddenly,
真♥相♥尚未可知
for reasons yet unknown.
和亚里士多特·费洛斯一起
非常神秘
Mystifying.
这个播客真挺烂的
This is a terrible podcast.
那为什么缅因州没有一个响亮的维京名字
So why isn't Maine called some crazy Viking name?
他们留下了他们崇拜的神的壁画 但所有
They left murals of a god they worshipped, but destroyed
关于它名字的证据都被摧毁了 为什么呢
all evidence of its name. Why?
是他们的神突然攻击并杀了他们吗
Did their god turn on them and kill them?
两位发现遗迹的考古学家的笔记证实此言
Notes from the two archeologists who found the site indicate so.
但是他们现在都消失了
But they've now disappeared,
他们的研究还尚未完成
their research unfinished.
他们去了哪儿呢
Where'd they go?
这些斜纹标记和我们在尼克卡车上
These slash marks are the same ones
以及亚里士多特尸体上发现的如出一辙
we found on Nick's truck and Aristotle's body.
所以是这个嗜杀成性的神先杀了考古学家
So this homicidal god got to the archaeologists first,
然后又杀了亚里士多特吗
then went after Aristotle?
发现了亚里士多特的笔记本
Found Aristotle's notebook.
他匆忙之下撕掉了这一页
He tore that page out in a hurry.
我估计是神的名字
I think it's the god's name.
格...
Gr...
刚才那是我吗
Was that me?
那是我吗
Is that me?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这上面写着"紧急情况下才能使用风扇"
It says, "Only use fan in emergency."
什么 比如要热死了吗
What, like a heat emergency?
吸入以遗忘
我猜我们是吸入了
I guess we inhaled.
这地方是个餐厅吗
Ooh, is this place a restaurant?
海湾利爪餐厅
闭店中
"尼克·尼克森 擅长手工制♥作♥
"Nick Nickerson. Good at building stuff.
谋杀案调查中的嫌疑人
"Suspect in a murder investigation,
不过不用担心 你是无辜的"
but don't worry, you are innocent."
你要换吗
Want to trade?
我体内有一个死去的法国女人
I have a dead French lady inside me.
我叫乔治 并且我是你的 女朋友
My name is George, and I am your... girlfriend.
基本上来说 是有一群维京人
Basically, there were these Vikings.
他们崇拜一个神 但是这个神杀光了他们
They worshipped a god, the god killed them all,
现在它杀了所有知道它名字的人
and now it murders anyone who knows its name.
没错 所以我们已经揭开真♥相♥
Right. So then, we figured that out,
但是是通过用卡车里的装置
but survived by erasing our memory
消除了我们的记忆才得以存活
using the device in that truck.
好吧 为什么我们要相信这些
Okay, why should we believe any of this?
"当乔治问到
"When George asks
我们为什么要相信这些时"
why we should believe any of this..."
好吧 "因为我就是这么说的"
Oh. "Because I said so."
行动清单
What to do.
"先前的尝试造成了文件损坏
"Document damage from previous attempt."
形成新的方案
"Form new plan."
通过翻转标有"翻转获取怪物姓名"的卡片
"Summon entity by flipping over card
来召唤怪物"
labeled 'flip for entity's name...'"
谢谢 "如果新方案失败了
Thank you. "If new plan fails,
打开卡车里的风扇 并消除记忆
"Turn on fan in truck to erase memories.
重新再来"
Start over."
我们尝试了多少次了
How many times have we done this?
我是埃斯
I'm Ace.
我不太确定这是名还是姓
I'm not sure if that's a first name or a last name.
我是贝斯·马文
Okay, um, I'm Bess Marvin.
我是个社交媒体达人
I'm a social media savant,
之前是个惯偷 并且
a former klepto, and...
喜欢女生
into girls.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 "查看南茜手♥机♥上的视频"
Hey. "Watch the video on Nancy's phone."
你们谁是南茜
Which one of you is Nancy?
如果你们在看这个视频 这是第五次尝试
If you're watching this, attempt five--
用装有圣水的水枪攻击怪物
water-gunning the entity with holy water--
不管用
did not work.
尝试方案
我怎么一点也不记得这些事
How do I not remember any of this?
好吧 伙计们
Okay, well, hi, guys.
第六次肯定能成 对吧
Sixth time's a charm, right?
加油吧
Go team.
发生了什么
What's happening?
这是我吗
Is that me?
你是谁
Who are you?
如果你们在看这个视频 这是第七次尝试
If you're watching this, attempt seven--
用牛排刀弹射怪物
slingshotting the steak knives at the entity--
也不管用
did not work.
我怎么一点也不记得这些事
How can I not remember any of this?
我怎么一点也不记得这些事
How can I not remember any of this?
我怎么一点也不记得这些事
How can I not remember any of this?
我有个想法
Idea.
第17次尝试
For attempt number 17,
我们可以用一个网球发射器
we'll shoot acid-filled balloons at it
卡尔森
还好吗 给我发个表情 让我知道你手指还能动
卡尔森
忘了刚才的吃午饭消息 我吃过了 我知道你很忙 空的时候回电 爱你
卡尔森
我知道你讨厌我问你没事吧 所以我问的是你还好吧
卡尔森
我忘了你不听语♥音♥消息的 但是我记得你看短♥信♥的 你还好吗
卡尔森
我给你留了语♥音♥消息 要一起吃午饭吗
向它弹射装有酸性溶液的气球
using a tennis ball machine.
你们认为这组斜纹标记
Do you think this set of slash marks looks
看起来是不是比其他的要大一些
bigger than the rest?
斜纹标记
Yo, slash marks,
我们要去找一个网球发射器
we're headed to find a tennis ball machine.
南茜
Nancy?
我带了一些甜甜圈来感谢你
I brought doughnuts to say thank you.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
我们见过吗
We've met?
我以为只有我有失忆症
I thought amnesia was my thing.
我只知道我需要见到你 所以我溜出来了
I only know that I really needed to see you, so I snuck out.
这就是那个能播放音乐的机器吗
Is that one of those machines that plays music?
我太爱这首歌♥了
Oh, I love this song.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why...
这歌♥让我神魂颠倒
it haunts me.
如果能让我知道我是谁 我愿意倾其所有
I'd give anything to know who I am.
我也是
Me too.
如果我知道任何关于你的事
If I learn anything about you,
我发誓我一定会告诉你的
I can promise you that I'll tell you.
我也是
Same.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我想我也喜欢你
I think I like you, too.
我猜我们是吸入了
Guess we inhaled.
打开电脑 按下播放键
如果你们在观看这个视频
If you're watching this,
说明你们又一次没能打败那个
it's because you failed to defeat an evil entity
杀死所有知道它名字的人的邪恶怪物
that kills anyone who learns its name.
很多
Many...
很多次
many times.
你只有抹去记忆才能活下来
You only survived by erasing your memory
使用这个装置中的特殊物质
using a special substance in this device.
你刚用完最后一剂
You just took the very last dose
遗忘物质
of the amnesia substance.
所以这次如果你知道了那个怪物的名字
So this time if you learn the entity's name,
它会杀了你的
it will kill you.
放弃是活下来的唯一方法
The only way to survive is to give up.
你永远无法恢复记忆
You can never restore your memories.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表