剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
大家都以为她活不到第二天
She wasn't expected to survive the night.
是我们的错
It was our fault.
我们得做点什么
We had to do something.
所以你们就召唤了阿格雷卡
So you called to the Aglaeca.
我们求她保小女孩活下来
We asked to make sure the little girl lived.
我们付不起代价
We couldn't pay the toll.
是啊 跟我们一样
Yeah, just like us.
那个小女孩
The little girl...
她从烧伤病房♥出来后
After she got out of the burn unit,
她被组织历史协会的一对夫妇收养了
she was adopted by a couple that ran the historical society.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她手臂上的伤疤是烧伤
The scars on her arms are burns.
那个小女孩是汉娜·格鲁恩吗
The-the little girl was Hannah Gruen?
阿格雷卡一定会讨回欠她的债
The Aglaeca always keeps her end of the bargain.
七天后
Seven days later,
我的五个朋友都死了
my five friends were dead.
但你还活着
But you're not.
为什么 你怎么做到的
How is that? How'd you do it?
我的朋友们坐以待毙 我跑了
My friends stayed put. I hit the road.
但人是跑不过阿格雷卡的
But you can't outrun the Aglaeca.
不管你在哪 她都会找到你
She'll find you, wherever you are.
所以
So...
我开始寻找一切能阻挡怪物的东西
...I started looking for anything that would keep a monster at bay.
我找到了
And I found it,
新奥尔良的一家当铺
in a pawn shop in New Orleans.
这就像磁铁
It's like a magnet.
它会把最恶毒的恶灵吸引到你身边
It draws the most malevolent spirits around to you,
这样阿格雷卡就不会靠近了
so the Aglaeca stays away.
要怎么把吃人的老虎赶出帐篷
How do you keep a man-eating tiger out of your tent?
只要让你的全身都覆盖满
Make sure to keep yourself covered with the most
世上最毒的蜘蛛就行了
poisonous spiders you can find.
如果你是个孤儿
And if you're an orphan
那么你的求生意志会远大于其他的一切
and your will to survive far outweighs everything else,
你要忍♥受痛苦
you endure the pain.
他们会接踵而来
They come in waves.
44年来的每天都是如此
Every single day for 44 years.
-就没有其他办法吗 -我找过了
- And there's no other way out? - I've looked.
就算还有别的办法 我也还没找到
If there's another way out, I haven't found it.
他们来了
They're coming.
-你该走了 -等等
- You should go. - Wait.
我朋友贝斯 她提出了一个假设
Um, my-my friend Bess, she-she came up with this theory.
如果我们把向阿格雷卡求来的东西还回去呢
W-What if we give back what we asked the Aglaeca for?
我要的是小女孩的命
I asked for a little girl to live.
我已经没有这个选择了
That option isn't available to me anymore.
是的 但是我们行不行呢
Y-Yeah, but-but... but what about us?
能试就试 别落得跟我一样的下场就好
Try anything. Just don't end up like me.
-快走吧 -你不会有事吧
- Now go. - Are you gonna be all right?
快滚出去
Get the hell out!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
贝斯 我♥干♥
Bess? I'm in.
我们把那堆骨头还给那个贱♥人♥吧
Let's give that bitch the bones back.
他们只有这个了
Um, this is all they had.
我是说 我是想要个景色不错的窗
I mean, I-I wanted it to have a view.
或者
Or, um, or, um...
颜色不那么鲜艳的床单
less colorful sheets.
或者
Or maybe the...
尼克
Nick.
太完美了
It's perfect.
我在 你也在 只有我们俩
I'm here, you're here. It's just us.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
你知道这是我的想法
You know this was my idea.
是吗 我很确定是我的想法
Oh, was it? I'm pretty sure it was, it was mine.
但如果你想改写历史
But if you want to rewrite history...
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What is it?
你还好吧
You okay?
我也想 但我不好
I want to be, but I'm not.
只是
It's just that...
当我闭上眼睛
...when I close my eyes,
我满脑子都是等待我们的不祥命运
all I can think about is what's waiting for us.
等着我们俩个
For the both of us.
在卡车里
In the truck.
对
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
趁你♥爸♥在厨房♥
While your dad's in the kitchen,
你有没有什么想跟我说的
is there something you want to say to me?
你的希伯来语令人惊叹
Well, you knocked it out of the park with that Hebrew.
今天刚在油管上学的吗
Did you pick it up today? YouTube?
在举♥行♥我受戒礼的西奈神庙
My bar mitzvah. Temple Sinai.
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
你今天从我办公室拿了东西
You took something from my office today.
我连你办公室在哪都不知道
I don't even know where your office is.
再编
Try again.
警探 我不知道你在说什么
Detective, I don't know what you're talking about.
你是不是把东西放错地方了
Did you misplace something?
听着 你个王八羔子
Listen to me, you walking haircut...
怎么了
What's going on?
我在利爪餐厅找到了一个人的头骨
I found a human skull bone in The Claw,
今天下午头骨从我的办公室消失了
and this afternoon that bone went missing from my office.
你在利爪餐厅找到了人的头骨
You found a human bone at The Claw?
得了 布兰多 别装
Okay, Brando, dial it down.
为什么头骨会在你办公室
And why was a human bone in your office,
-而不是在物证保管室 -够了
- and not the evidence room? - Enough.
我会搜查 搜查你的房♥间 直到找到为止
I'm gonna search you, search your room until I find it.
好吗
All right?
"必须有搜查令"
"Not without a warrant."
他说这是他家 他信任的他儿子 所以
He says this is his house and his son, whom he trusts, so...
如果你想搜查 去找法官
if you want to search, go see a judge.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
埃斯
Ace?
我们再聊
We'll talk.
安息日平安
Shabbat shalom.
我知道你有麻烦
有多糟糕
我没做错什么 但捅的篓子挺大
I didn't do anything wrong, but it's pretty deep.
我能怎么帮你
你帮不了
You can't.
我不会坐视不管的
我和我朋友觉得今晚我们可以搞定
My friends and I, we-we think that we're gonna fix it tonight,
不过这表示我得马上走了
but that means that I have to go, like, right now.
去吧
搞定它
回家
然后你告诉我一切
谢谢
Thank you.
露西 抱歉不能给你一个体面的葬礼
Lucy, I'm sorry that I couldn't give you a better burial.
她在救你的命
She's saving your life.
这是她会想要的
It's what she would've wanted.
阿格雷卡
Aglaeca,
浩瀚大海的守卫神
guardian of the mighty sea...
你这个讨人厌 记仇 剥夺性生活
You hateful, vindictive, sex-life stealing,
-取人性命的 -安静
- mortality-sucking... - Hey, shush!
我们谦卑地恳请您原谅我们的罪过
We humbly ask that you forgive our debt.
作为回报 我们向您献上露西·塞布尔的骸骨
In return, we offer you the bones of Lucy Sable.
曾是您的还是您的
What once was yours is yours again.
她还想要什么
What more does she want?
我们知道她想要什么
We know what she wants.
阿格雷卡 原谅我们的罪过
Aglaeca, forgive our debt.
我们所求之物现已归还
What we requested, we've returned.
她把骸骨拿走了
She took the bones back.
还真像她的作风
That one really likes her blood.
马蹄湾警♥察♥局
HBPD.
如果是田村 就说我不在这
If that's Tamura, I'm not here.
-你好 -AJ·克林在哪
- Hello? - Where's AJ Crane?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表