剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Nothing.
抱歉 只是...
Sorry. Just...
什么信
What letter?
有个客人叫人了 我得...
There's a customer calling, so I'm gonna...
先走了
gonna go.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
你好啊
Hey, you.
大奖海鲜浓汤做得怎么样了
How's the award-winning chowder going?
我们正在努力
Eh, we're working on it.
-红花计划进行得怎么样 -如火如荼
- How's Operation red Boutonniere coming? - It's on.
瑞安跟几个有可能是圣徒的人
Ryan just came in with a couple of prospects
一起进来了
that might be the Saint.
我得找到那个内鬼
I got to go find a mole.
霍华德 西德 这是我的好朋友 奈德·尼克森
Howard, Sid, I want you to meet a good friend of mine, Ned Nickerson.
他是一个很有前途的年轻企业家
He's a promising young business owner.
-很荣幸认识你 -我也是
- Pleasure meeting you. - Pleasure.
一起拍张照片吧
Let's get a photo.
好啊 来吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
我有话要和你说
There's something you should know.
我要站在左边
I need to be on the left.
这样拍起来比较好看
It's my good side.
好 说"浓汤"
Ok, say "Chowder."
浓汤
Chowder.
罗莎里奥地检
District Attorney Rosario.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you out with those?
只有对手律师才会叫我罗莎里奥地检
Only opposing counsel calls me District Attorney Rosario.
你是要和我打对台吗 卡森
Are you appearing against me, Carson?
我可不敢 吉恩
I wouldn't dare... Jean.
这周 德鲁一家都站在我这边
Got the whole Drew family on my side this week.
你的女儿是我的明星证人
You know, your daughter is my star witness.
她是我案子里的关键
She's the linchpin in my case.
我们想扳倒埃弗雷特·哈德森好几年了
Been trying to get Everett Hudson for years.
我还是能去弄辆手推车来的
You know, I can still get a handcart.
-不 交给我吧 -好
- No, no, I've got it. - Okay.
但是
But...
当年你有一个请求.
But you have a request.
体力活当然是需要代价的
Manual labor comes at a price.
一个小请求
A small request.
是关于一起90年代末案子的信息
Info about a case from the late '90s.
缅因州诉霍尔特集团
State of Maine v. The Holt Group.
一家保险公♥司♥ 你还记得吗
Insurance firm. You're familiar with it?
嗯 是一场五级大火
Well, yeah, it was a five-alarm fire.
是一场犯罪阴谋 敲诈勒索和腐♥败♥组织
It was criminal conspiracy, RICO.
是一个吹哨人扳倒了这家公♥司♥
A whistleblower brought down the whole firm.
你对这案子有什么兴趣
What interest do you have in it?
等我看看档案就知道答案了
Which answer will get me a look at the case files?
我看看有什么办法
I'll see what I can find.
这周我的确欠德鲁一家不少
I mean, I do owe the Drew family this week.
我本来没想用这个要求你的
I didn't want to play that card.
你当然想过了
Sure, you did.
你先请
After you.
小心
Watch your step.
我想到一个
I got one.
喜欢《星球大战》还是《星际迷航》
Star Wars? Star Trek?
你们俩很喜欢这么玩吗
Is this a thing with you guys?
要在什么情况下做出这种选择呢
In what possible scenario would you ever have to choose?
你搞错重点了
I think you're missing the point of the exercise.
我只是 想看看你最喜欢的颜色是什么
I'm just... trying to see what your favorite color is.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
如果我记得没错 应该就算
It should be in this section of the tunnel,
隧♥道♥的这附近
if I remember correctly.
我有发现
I got something.
格兰特
Grant.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You all right?
好像是个老旧的游戏装置
Looks like an old gaming device.
我妈妈为什么要藏一个玩具
Why would my mom hide a toy?
埃斯 快跑
Ace, run!
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我们被困住了
We're trapped!
-困住算没事吗 -怎么算没事
- Is trapped okay?! - Define ok!
去找人帮忙
Go get help!
我不会丢下你们的
I'm not leaving without you guys!
埃斯
Ace!
我们得先固定好另外几根支柱 别让它们也塌了
Okay, we need to secure the other beams so that they don't fall.
你的背包里有什么
What do you have in your backpack?
四个攀岩摄像头
Four rock climbing cams,
一个棒球网
a baseball net,
一个口哨
a whistle...
把棒球网
Push the baseball net,
还有两个攀岩摄像头推过来
and, uh, two of the climbing cams through.
我们可以用我带的轮胎千斤顶加固支柱
We can use this tire jack I brought to help secure the beams.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
格兰特 给
Grant, here.
把这个 送上去
Take this one... up there.
把摄像头安装在你头上的石块上
Okay, attach the cams to the rocks above your head
相隔一肩宽
about shoulder-width apart,
然后把网挂在摄像头上
and then hook the net onto the cam.
给你千斤顶
Here's the jack.
你应该先上
You should go first.
拿着我妈妈的装置
Take my mom's device.
好了 我要过来了
All righty. Coming through.
那些支柱要塌了
Those beams are gonna break.
格兰特 听我说
Grant, listen to me.
你鼓起勇气离开了家
You had the guts to leave home,
离开了证人保护计划 来找到了我
leave witness protection, to come find me.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Just trust me.
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
你是哪个忍♥者神龟
Which Ninja Turtle were you?
开什么玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
尼克
Nick.
基南 你好啊
Keenan, hey.
等等 我没有错过什么会面吧
Hey, wait, wait. I-I didn't miss a meeting, did I?
没有 别慌
No. No, don't panic.
你的咨♥询♥都已经完成了
All your counseling sessions are complete.
我是为我女儿来的
I'm just here for my daughter.
有很多孩子
Hey, you know, there are a lot of kids
都该来听听你的故事
who ought to hear your story.
不 我还想要忘记我的故事
No. No, I'm still trying to forget my story.
为什么 你的过去不仅仅只有那些麻烦 尼克
Why? Why? You're more than the troubles in your past, Nick.
拜托 你是荣誉学生
I mean, come on, you're an honor student.
你是橄榄球队的队长
You're captain of the football team.
现在你是一个企业家 也是社区领袖
Now you're a business owner, therefore, a community leader.
这是很励志的故事啊
It's a damn good story.
不管怎么样 等你准备好来讲讲
Well, anyway, when you are ready to tell it,
我在老海军职业指导项目中
I just happen to be very well-connected
还是有不少人脉的
at the Old Navy job mentorship program.
登山还开心吗
Good hike?
这摄录机不错
Sweet VCR.
是啊
Yeah.
我从车♥库♥里拿出来的 因为
Uh, pull all this in from the garage because...
我接了一些
I was loaned some materials
南茜让我调查的案件材料
for a case that Nancy wanted me to look into.
还能用
Still works.
好了 我要去见一个当事人了
All right, I've got to go meet a client.
顺便
Hey, by the way,
罗莎里奥地检对你的评价很高
D.A. Rosario had some really nice things to say about you.
说你是埃弗雷特庭审的明星证人
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表