剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
正是这个案子让我离开警队
This is the case that made me leave the force,
竞选小镇议员
run for town council.
汉普顿 调出档案
Hampton, pull the file.
这里应该有打印件
We should have the hard copy somewhere.
德洛丽丝...来自波特兰
Dolores was from... from Portland.
最后一次出现在马蹄湾
Last seen here in Horseshoe Bay.
她在蓝色艾瑞斯烧烤吧吃了晚饭
She, uh, had dinner at the Blue Iris Bar & Grill,
然后就消失了
and then she vanished.
她的母亲报案称她失踪
Her mother reported her missing.
四个月后找到了德洛丽丝的车
Four months later, Dolores's empty car was found,
在一个峡谷里砸得粉碎
smashed at the bottom of a ravine.
没有实体吗
No body?
没有人为破坏的痕迹吗
No signs of foul play?
尸体可能被野生动物吃了
Wild animals likely made off with her remains.
验尸官定为意外身亡
The coroner ruled an accidental death.
我为什么一点印象都没有
Why isn't this ringing any bells for me?
马蹄湾的失踪女性 应该都能上头条了
A missing woman in Horseshoe Bay-- that's front-page news.
那周罗斯·特恩布尔也失踪了
Rose Turnbull went missing the exact same week.
失踪
罗斯·特恩布尔
罗斯
Rose?!
你在仓库的隐藏楼梯间找到的那个女孩
The girl you found behind a hidden staircase in that warehouse?
你当时还上了新闻
You were in the newspaper for that.
所以大家都只关注罗斯
So Rose got all the attention,
没有人关心德洛丽丝
and Dolores fell by the wayside?
两个搜索让我们的人力不堪重负
Our resources were stretched too thin for both searches.
我也很难受 所以我就去参政了
I hated that, so I went into policy.
难怪一直没有找到她
No wonder she wasn't found.
罗斯不见了
Rose goes missing;
德洛丽丝哪有机会呢
Dolores never stood a chance.
利爪
梅姨婆 你为什么要通过埃斯来沟通
Okay, Aunt Mei, why are you communicating through Ace?
因为我想知道
Because I wanted to know
做一个高大的白人男性是什么感受
what it's like to be a tall white man,
于是你召唤我的时候 我就想着 机会来了
so when you called on me, I thought, here's my chance.
你们想让梅姨婆干什么
Now what do you need from Aunt Mei?
很好
Okay, good. Okay.
我们想要你帮我们从灵界找一个
We need your help finding a woman named "Mary Clarke"
叫"玛丽·克拉克"的女人
from the spirit world.
英格兰人 死了200多年了
Uh, she's from England, dead for 200 years.
我们现在只有她的信
All we have is a letter from her.
我们希望你能追踪她的气味
We were hoping that you could, uh, track her scent,
就像猎犬一样
you know, like a bloodhound.
像狗一样
Like a dog?
你觉得我们这边都是这样的吗
Do you think that's how we work?
嗯
Yeah.
你们想找玛丽·克拉克干什么
What do you want with Mary Clarke?
有一个
I have a very
很贱的鬼魂被困在我身体里 叫奥黛特·拉马尔
pushy ghost trapped inside my body named Odette Lamar,
我同意帮她找到玛丽
and I agreed to help her find Mary.
看 小懒 这就是不上大学
See, Xiao Lan? This is what happens
造成的后果
when you don't go to college.
我走了三年
I'm gone three years,
什么都没变
and nothing's changed.
你身上还有个鬼魂
And now you're housing a ghost.
我怎么对你这么失望
How did I fail you so badly?
我有我自己的路
I have my own path.
如果是死路 那就根本不叫路
It's not a path if it doesn't go anywhere.
只能说路上有坑
That's a hole in the ground.
梅姨婆 放松点
Okay, Aunt Mei... Let's take a breather.
你现在是我们唯一的希望了 拜托
You're our only hope right now, so please.
好吧 但有一个条件
Fine. But on one condition.
小懒 你得把我看书用的眼镜拿来
Xiao Lan, you need to bring me my reading glasses.
找到我的眼镜 我就能找到玛丽·克拉克
Find my glasses, I'll find Mary Clarke.
看 我就说她会想要点什么
See, I told you she'd want something.
我去失物认领处看看
I'll go check lost and found.
德洛丽丝
布兰登
我现在是嫌疑人了
I'm a person of interest?
档案中
According to the file,
你是最后一个看到德洛丽丝的人
you were the last person to see Dolores alive.
你想要离开这里就得说明白
You want to get out of here, you start talking.
好吧 我在蓝色艾瑞斯烧烤吧
All right, okay, yeah, I had dinner
吃了晚餐
at the Blue Iris that night,
我会告诉你我当时和警♥察♥说的话
and I'll tell you what I told the cops then.
我会注意到德洛丽丝是因为她喝了不少
I noticed Dolores because she'd had quite a few drinks.
看上去醉得很厉害
She looked wasted.
于是我后来听说
And so, later, when I heard
她开车冲下峡谷了
she'd driven off a ravine, I mean,
感觉都对上号♥了
it kind of tracked.
太简单了
That's pretty cold.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
那头的声音好像觉得事情没有这么简单
Voice on the speaker seems to think there's more to the story.
是啊 他好像觉得有人知道她到底怎么了
Yeah. He seems to think someone here knows what happened to her.
嗯 因为他疯了
Yeah, because he's crazy.
行了 等他吧
All right, let's just wait him out.
我老婆知道我来哪里了
My wife knows where I am.
我没回家的话她会发现的
She's gonna notice when I don't come home.
伙计们 这里好像漏水了
Uh, hey, guys, I think we've got a leak here.
你们好像需要一些动力
Seems you need more motivation.
如果你们不在一小时内查清楚德洛丽丝到底怎么了
If you don't figure out what happened to Dolores in one hour,
下一次电涌将会从地板上通过
I send the next electrical charge through the floor.
倒计时现在开始
The clock starts now.
老大
Boss.
我们知道了
You made your point!
关掉水 让我们能安心干活 摆脱了
Turn off the water, so we can work! Please!
你能让他打开门吗
Can you get him to open the door?
一点一点来
One step at a... time.
老大
Boss.
我们得送你去医院
Hey, hey, we need to get you some help.
我们需要一个让他服气的推断
What we need is a working theory for when he calls back.
汉普顿 弗雷泽 好好看看这案子的细节
Hampton, Fraser, go over every step of this case,
看看你错过了什么
find out what you missed.
好的
Sure thing.
尼克 南茜 跟我来
Nick, Nancy, go with me.
看看证物处有没有什么发现
Let's go see if there's anything in Evidence.
找到了 梅姨婆
Found 'em, Aunt Mei.
在失物认领处
They were in lost and found.
你还找到了什么
What else did you find?
你的野心吗
Your ambition?
丈夫 还是未来
A husband? A future?
挖好坑给你了啊
Walked right into that one.
我总是希望你能离开这个地方
I always hoped you would get out of this place,
而不是跟你妈妈一样
not end up like your mother.
给我戴上
Put them on me,
就像你以前一样
like you used to.
那么
So...
原来你长这样啊
that's what you look like.
每次都这么说
Every time.
好多了吧
Better?
好 很好 非常好
Good. Great. Nice.
你现在能看到东西了 可以找玛丽·克拉克的吧
Um, so now that you can see, you can look for Mary Clarke.
鬼魂不需要眼镜
Ghosts don't need glasses.
我只是不戴上就不自在
I just didn't feel like myself without them.
把信给我
Give me this letter.
留下这个
Save those.
这是她车上和储物箱里的东西
Items from her car and her glove compartment.
还有残骸的照片
Photos of the wreckage.
这是什么 她的后挡泥板上
What's that right there? On her back fender.
尼克很懂车
Nick's a car guy.
我只是一个真正的警探
I'm just an actual detective.
好像是别的车蹭上去的红色油漆
Looks like a transfer of red paint from another vehicle.
也许是肇事逃逸
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表