剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
花♥园♥花店
利爪餐厅
谢谢你和我一起喝咖啡 塞缪尔斯小姐
Thanks for having coffee with me, Ms. Samuels.
你想出社会写实的头条标题了吗
So, do you have the headline for the society profile yet?
我想到一个 《瑞安正好》
I was thinking "Ryan It on for Size."
《浪子哈德森归来》
"The Prodigal Hudson Returns."
或者"哈德森东山再起"
Or "The Hudson Also Rises."
我想塞缪尔斯小姐已经决定好了
I think that Ms. Samuels has got it covered.
只是瑞帮忙
Just... "Ryan" To help.
你真好
You're good.
我们都很崇拜你
We're big fans.
尤其是你的 你早期的研究工作
Especially of your... of your early investigative work.
在我违背初心 开始记述富人和名流之前吗
Before I sold out and started profiling the rich and famous?
是我说错话了
I just put my foot in my mouth.
没事 我没那么要面子
Nah. I'm shameless.
你的研究工作也很厉害
Your investigative work is pretty impressive, too.
有厉害到可以获得哥伦比亚新闻学院的
Impressive enough to score an alumni interview
校友面试吗
with the Columbia School of Journalism?
我可能递交了申请
I may or may not have an application in.
什么意见都可以
Any advice is welcome.
很期待离开海湾的生活吗
Looking forward to life beyond the Bay, huh?
你是觉得英雄无用武之地吗
Big fish, small fish shack. Is that your deal?
不 我没那么说
No. I wouldn't say that.
这个小镇成就了我
This town made me.
我在街上的仓库里解开了我的第一个迷案
I solved my first mystery at the warehouse down the street.
我在冰淇淋店自学了如何读唇语
I taught myself how to read lips at the ice cream shop.
"开心果加巧克力屑"很难读
"Pistachio with sprinkles" was a tough one.
都是很好的经历 面试官会喜欢的
That's all good stuff. The interviewers will love that.
南茜·德鲁
我喜欢你社交平台的清爽感
And I like how clean your social media is.
没有比基尼照
No bikini pics.
没有明显与性相关的内容
Nothing overtly sexual.
你看上去是身心健康的人
You come across as someone who's wholesome.
你是人们会认真对待的那种女生
You're the kind of girl people can take seriously.
别人知道我有时会穿比基尼
I have been known to wear a bikini sometimes.
我不觉得
I-I don't think that
那会影响我的成就或者才能
that changes my accomplishments or my intelligence.
你想听我的建议吗
Well, you wanted my advice?
别给他们任何理由去批判你
Don't give them any reason to judge you.
莉莉 你好吗
Hi, Lily. How are you?
先走一步 谢谢你的建议
Excuse me. Thanks for your advice.
莉莉
Hey, Lily.
我看到你店里的一扇窗户用板子封起来了
I saw that one of the windows at your shop was boarded up.
是的 有人昨晚把它砸了
Yeah, someone smashed it last night.
他们只拿走了一束花
All they took was one bouquet of flowers.
谁会偷花呢
Like, who steals flowers?
很奇怪 你报♥警♥了吗
That's weird. Did you call the police?
田村警探接了电♥话♥
Yeah. I got Detective Tamura.
态度像水管工的那个
You know, the one with the bedside manner of a plumber.
说了两个字就挂断了
Said about two words and hung up.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你看看
If you want, I can look into it for you.
当然 如果雇你的价格比窗户的价格低
Sure. If it runs me less than another window,
我愿意让你去查出是谁干的
I'd be willing to pay you to find who did it.
-我愿意让你付 -好的
- Oh, well, I would be willing to let you. - Okay.
你很快就把那边打发了
You wrapped that up pretty quickly.
是啊 发生了一些意想不到的小插曲
Yeah. Yeah, it took an unexpected detour.
显然 为了功成名就
Apparently, in order to succeed in life,
我要守身如玉 活成尼姑
I need to don a nun's habit and stay chaste.
那不错 是吧
Well, that's good, right?
因为总有人追你
'Cause someone's always chasing you?
不错 很好 干得好
That's great. Good. Well done.
失散已久的哥哥
如果你是认真的 告诉我我们能在哪见面
奥黛特最好让这具身体毫发无伤
Odette better leave this body as she found it.
你把自己当成租赁车一样拍照吗
Are you taking pictures of yourself like a rental car?
是的
Yes.
我保证你回来时身上的纹身和穿孔
I guarantee you return with the same number
还是一样的
of tattoos and piercings.
好吧 但这个想法还是很不错的
Okay. Well, it's still a good plan.
好了
Okay.
小伙子们 你们在盯着我
Boys, you are staring.
奥黛特
Odette.
你掌控身体时 我会一直在这
I'm gonna stay here the whole time you're in control.
你好 你待在这 我要出去了
Ça va. You stay here. I'm going out.
不 我要一直看着你
Uh, no. I'm keeping an eye on you.
这是乔治的身体 要遵守乔治的规定
That's George's body. George's rules.
-没有监护人 你哪也不能去 -是的
- You're not going anywhere without a chaperone. - Yeah.
你要怎么拦住我
How do you intend to stop me?
你好 南茜让我告诉你
Hi. Um, Nancy wanted me to tell you that...
你不是乔治
You are not George.
我要带着这个女孩
I'll take the girl.
-什么 -贝斯 我亲爱的小卷心菜
- Pardon? - Bess, ma petite chou,
今晚你能护卫我参观镇子吗
would you squire me around town this evening?
我能护卫你吗
Uh, can I squire you?
好 当然
Yes. Yeah, sure.
非常好
Formidable.
-什么 -我也很"好"
- Uh, wh... - "Dabla" for me, too, I guess.
"亲爱的" 你刚才叫我卷心菜吗
"Petite chou." Hey, did you just call me a cabbage?
你能 你能去监护监护人吗
Hey, would you-would you chaperone the chaperone,
以防发生什么事
just in case something goes wrong?
好 我会看着她们约会
Yeah. Yeah, I can watch their date.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
如果你是认真的 告诉我我们能在哪见面
缅因州马蹄湾
A·田村警探
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
我惹了什么麻烦
To what do I owe the nuisance?
田村警探
Detective Tamura.
我听说你交了一些新朋友
I hear you're making some new friends.
花店的莉莉来见我了
Lily the florist came to see me.
著名的花束失窃 世纪大案
The great bouquet heist. Crime of the century.
已经在办了
Already on it.
可以分享一些细节吗
Care to share any details?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我掌握了些信息
Because I've got something.
我觉得如果你给我看你所掌握的信息
And I thought maybe if you show me what you've got
我可以给你看我所掌握的信息
I could show you what I've got.
花店的案件
The floral case...
背后可能有更重大的案件
may be part of something bigger.
这周的第三起诡异闯入案
The third odd break-in this week.
家居用品店 周一
Home goods store. Monday.
相同的作案手法 砸橱窗抢劫
Same M.O.-- smash-and-grab.
收款机没少东西 只少了一套蜡烛
Nothing missing from the till. Just a set of candles.
下一件
Next up...
珠宝店 周二
The jewelry store. Tuesday.
看起来严重一些
Seems like a bigger deal.
但他们只拿走了两个普通的金戒指
Except they only took two simple gold rings,
其他都没动
left everything else.
店铺监控没拍到
Store cams had no angle.
该你了
Your turn.
两年前 面包师和屠夫
There was a dumpster-related dispute
因为一个垃圾桶起了争执
two years ago which led to the baker
导致他们成为互相的眼中钉
and the butcher spying on each other,
所以他们到处都装了摄像头
so they put cameras all over the place.
然后我问他们要了昨晚的录像
So I asked them for the footage from last night.
作为当地人的好处
Benefits of being a local.
这是谁
Who's that?
我觉得如果你要在这片区工作
I think if you're gonna work this beat,
你也许该学着问问
you might want to learn to ask
"那是什么" 而非"是谁干的"
"What is that?" Instead of "Who."
那这个人呢
What about that who?
可疑停放车辆还有那男司机
The suspicious parked car with the male driver?
这人我认识
That is a who I know.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表