剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I'm smiling.
奈迪 你能给我找一个在这里工作的人吗
Neddy, can you find someone who works here?
我想打开这个上锁的火♥药♥角展柜
I want to get in this locked box of powder horns.
我去找一个柜员
Look, I'm gonna get a sales clerk.
我们都来这里了 不如问问有没有阿格雷卡的记录
We might as well ask about the Aglaeca record while we're here.
一石二鬼
Two birds, one sea ghost.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone here?
伙计[巴迪] 能给我来杯喝的吗
Hey, Buddy, can you get me a drink?
当然了 马克
O-Of-of course. Mac.
我有大♥麻♥烦了 巴迪
I'm in real trouble, Buddy.
我和其他人干了点很蠢的事
Me and the others did something stupid.
我们召唤了海里的一个东西
We called out to that thing in the sea
那东西现在要把我们都杀了
and now it's trying to kill us all.
马克 你有没有
Hey-hey, Mac, did you, uh,
你手上有没有关于海边小屋的那张45英寸唱片
did you, did you get the 45 with the sea shanty?
那张唱片后来怎么样了
Wh-What, uh, wh-what happened to that record?
好吧 别...
Okay, just, just...
好吧 别...
Okay. Just...
南茜 你在开玩笑吗
Nancy. Are you kidding me right now?
你能...
Could you...
欢迎来到魔爪
Welcome to The Claw.
算了 我自己来吧
Forget it. I'll do it myself.
妈妈 这是南茜
Mom, this is Nancy.
南茜 卡森·德鲁家的南茜
Nancy. Carson Drew's Nancy?
我听过不少关于你的趣事
I've heard so many lovely things about you.
我和丈夫一直很感激
My husband and I are forever grateful
你的父亲为奈德辩护
to your father for defending Ned.
卡森是一个很棒的人
Carson's a wonderful man.
他们都是这么说的
That's what they tell me.
我们在古董店看到了老朋友醉鬼
We saw Casper the friendly drunk at the antique store.
员工会议
Uh, employee meeting!
妈妈 你能在这里坐一会儿吗
Mom, if you, if you sit right there,
我马上回来
I'll be, I'll be right back.
为什么只有尼克像巴迪
Why is Nick the only person that Buddy appears to?
我觉得我刚刚弄明白为什么了
I think I just figured out why.
这是一张70年代锈牛酒吧的照片
This is a picture from the Rusty Hull in the '70s.
看
Take a look.
所以马克觉得我是他最好的朋友
So Mac thinks I'm his best friend
因为我和巴迪都是黑人吗
because Buddy and I are both Black?
抛开种族歧视不谈
Okay, casual racism aside,
他有没有提到他把唱片放在哪里了
did he mention anything about where he put the record?
没有 他忙着砸镜子呢
No, he was too busy smashing up mirrors
没空聊45英寸唱片
to talk about 45 storage.
那他从小待的孤儿院呢
What about the orphanage he grew up in?
他的前女友说他会去那里
His ex-girlfriend said that he squatted there.
我找不到任何马蹄湾孤儿院的记录
I can't find a record of any Horseshoe Bay orphanage.
那我们就必须求助专业的人了
Yeah, well, then we're just gonna have to consult a professional.
目前还没有发现
So far, nothing.
好像从来不存在似的
Yeah, like it never existed.
不过我回家后会继续查的
I'll keep looking once I get home, though.
好 再见
All right. Bye.
一点乔迁礼物
A little housewarming gift.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
也许你能告诉我 你的角度下的故事
Maybe you can tell me your side of the story.
让我明白你为什么要这么做
Help me understand how you did what you did.
进来吧
Come on.
我们以前是家人
We were a family.
我害怕告诉南茜真♥相♥
And I was afraid that telling Nancy the truth
会改变这一点
would change that.
也会永远改变她
And her, forever.
然后就变成了这样
And then that's what happened.
你会不会有时突然觉得
You ever have these moments where
要发生什么很可怕的事了
you know something terrible is coming,
你只能先不去看 你只能尝试
so you-you just don't look right at it, you-you try
关注一切都很完美的当下
and focus on the present where everything's perfect?
一直都有...最近
All the time... lately.
听着 我不知道你们
Listen, I don't know anything
现在到底怎么样了
that's going on with you guys right now,
但如果你或你们中某人有任何需要...
but if there's ever anything that you or any of you need...
有一件事
There's one thing.
你记不记得这里有没有孤儿院
Do you remember an orphanage around here,
大概在60到70年代
maybe in, like, the '60s or the '70s?
有
Yeah.
我记得名字叫芬伍德
I think it was called Fernwood.
那真的是存在过得
So it-it actually existed?
我只记得那地方在我小时候就关门了
All I remember was that it closed when I was a kid.
之后就成为了一个都市传说
And became something of an urban legend after that.
据说是在斯特拉特迈耶森林里面
Rumor said it was somewhere out in Stratemeyer Woods.
但是所有地图和公共记录上都抹去了那个地方
But the place was scrubbed from all maps and public records.
看来有人想办法让这个地方被人遗忘了
Somebody worked hard to make sure this place got forgotten.
他们看起来走得很匆忙
Looks like they left in a hurry.
他们看起来是直接消失了
Looks like they straight-up vanished.
感觉非常像罗阿诺克
I'm getting serious Roanoke vibes.
我们应该分头找
We should split up.
这样能多搜点地方
We'll cover more ground.
一无所获
No luck.
是啊 我这边也什么都没有
Yeah. Nothing over here, either.
你们看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
这是我们在一间卧室里找到的
We found it in one of the bedrooms.
-这是我们的好朋友马克 -还有这个瑞塔
- Hey, there's my good friend Mac. - Yeah, and that's Rita.
就是那个在暴风里想杀我的鬼
The ghost who tried to kill me during the nor'easter.
这些人我全部建国
I've seen all of these people before.
拉克斯珀巷见过哈维尔
There's Javier from Larkspur.
克莱尔家外见过奥特姆和佩里
Autumn and Perry outside Claire's house.
在魔爪见过瑞塔
Rita at The Claw.
他们都是鬼魂
They were all ghosts.
马克什么时候死的
What day did Mac die on?
1975年7月17日
July 17, 1975.
看
Check it out.
奥特姆·柯蒂斯 佩里·巴伯
Autumn Curtis, Perry Barber,
瑞塔·豪威尔 哈维尔·佩里兹和马克
Rita Howell, Javier Perez and Mac,
都死在同一天
they all died on the same day.
都是该死的意外吗
What, all in freak accidents?
他们是和马克一起召唤阿格雷卡的人
Those were the people that called to the Aglaeca with Mac.
那这个人呢
Hey, what about, what about this guy, huh?
有狐狸纹身的
With the fox tattoo.
AJ
Uh, AJ.
我应该没见过他的鬼魂
I don't think I've seen his ghost before.
我倒是找到了户籍记录
I did find a registrar.
"阿基拉·雅各布·尼西亚马"
"Akira Jacob Nishiyama."
AJ
AJ.
他也曾经是这里的孤儿
He was an orphan here, too.
对 其他人也是
Right, so were all the others.
找不到AJ的讣告
Can't find an obituary for AJ.
也许是因为他死在另一个国家
'Cause maybe he died in another country?
或者他们一直没有找到他的尸体
Or they never found his body.
你们在哪里找到这张照片的
Where'd you find that photograph?
楼上
Upstairs.
可能是马克的房♥间吗
Could've been Mac's room?
如果他回来过 肯定把唱片就藏在那里
That's where he would've hid the 45 if he came back here.
对
Yeah.
伙计们
Uh... Hey, guys?
这下面有一个通风管道
There's a vent under there.
这是一个
Hey, it's a perfect
藏唱片的绝佳地点
hiding place for a missing record.
塔穆拉警探
Detective Tamura.
我可真走运
Ah. Lucky for me.
这不是马蹄湾英雄吗
It's the Hero of Horseshoe Bay.
我很确定这具骨骼
I'm fairly certain that skeleton
就是AJ·尼西亚马
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表