剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
- We have to do it right, George. - Please! Hurry!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please!
快点 拜托
Hurry! Please!
-快啊南茜 -吾唤汝之灵魂 伊丽莎白·罗伯茨
- Come on, Nancy. - We call upon the souls of Elizabeth Roberts,
-南茜 不要 -卡罗琳·埃利斯
- Nancy, no! - Caroline Ellis,
托马斯·彭瓦特
Thomas Penwate,
亨利·卡特
Henry Carter...
-不 不 -乔治
- Hey, no, no! - George!
-乔治 乔治 -放开我 尼克
- George! George! - Get off me, Nick!
瑞安·多恩
Ryan Dorne,
-威廉·贝克 本杰明·罗梅罗 -不
- William Baker, Benjamin Romero, - No!
凯瑟琳·兰伯特 哈里特·巴恩斯
Catherine Lambert, Harriet Barnes,
约翰·格罗弗 苏珊·曼宁 查尔斯·富勒
John Grover, Susan Manning, Charles Fowler.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
乔治
George?
他们睡着了
They're sleeping.
他们应该是睡着了
They're asleep, I think.
没事的
It's okay.
那些鬼孩子们可太厉害了
Those ghost kids were awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
他们现在能安息了 真好
Glad they can rest now.
所以你认为这是个恶作剧
So you believe this was a prank?
奥罗诺的几个医学生觉得偷一具尸体出来
Some med school students in Orono thought it would be hilarious
做成被连环杀手害死的样子
to steal a cadaver and make it look
-很有趣 -有趣
- like a serial killer did it. - Hilarious.
他们不知道那几个学生是谁
They don't know who the students were,
但他们正在调查
but they're investigating.
尸体已经送回医学院了
The body's back at the med school.
他们正在调查啊
So they're investigating.
好吧 我应该就这么相信你的话了
Okay, so I'm just supposed to take your word for it?
不 如果我是你就不会
Oh. No, I wouldn't if I were you.
我是说 康纳一辈子都生活在这里
I mean, Connor's only lived here his entire life.
对这镇子和这里的人很了解
Knows the county, knows the people,
也知道他们所做的恶事
knows the pranks they play.
一场小恶作剧就不能在万圣节这天原谅一下吗
I mean, can't a little mischief be forgiven on Allhallowtide?
万圣节不是真正的节日
That's not a real holiday.
你那还不是真正的领带呢
Not a real necktie.
你们两个 滚出我的办公室
Both of you get out of my office.
谢谢你听我儿子的话 我低估了他
Thank you for listening to my son. I underestimated him.
没关系 我也会犯同样的错
That's okay. I did the same thing.
人总会忘了孩子到底多有本事
I mean, you forget how much kids can really handle.
这个拉米娅 我能告诉利奥它已永远消失了吗
And this Lamia, can I tell Leo it's gone for good?
当然可以
Oh, absolutely.
它甚至不能算是个人
It wasn't even a person.
从没活过
Never alive.
更像是 邪恶聚成了人形
It's, like, malevolence in human form.
我还和这样的女孩约会过一次
I dated a girl like that once.
好了 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
明天见 还有443小时
See you tomorrow. 443 hours to go.
谢天谢地 泰德和查理都不记得了
Thank God Ted and Charlie don't remember.
我向杰西保证过之后会解释的
I promised Jesse I would explain later.
乔治
George.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
说实话 不好
The real answer is no.
我觉得我一点都不好
I don't think that everything is okay with me.
那我们得想想办法
Then we have to figure it out.
我得自己想办法
I got to figure this out by myself.
马蹄湾镇办公室
有趣的事情发生了
Funny thing happened.
田村说他不会对达琳提起诉讼
Tamura says he's not filing charges against Darlene.
他要放弃对那件
He's dropping the investigation--
医学院恶作剧的调查
something about a... A med school prank.
万圣节的奇迹啊
Ah, an Allhallowtide miracle.
我说过你的当事人是无辜的
I told you your client was innocent.
这是个好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是 没有审判
Bad news is, without a trial,
我就得退还达琳的定金
I need to give Darlene a refund on her retainer.
也就是说我们的经济状况
Which means we are back to square one,
-又回到原点了 -南茜
- financially. - Nancy,
-那是我的问题 不是你的 -我知道 爸爸
- that's my problem, not yours. - I know, Dad,
因为孩子用不着担心这种事情
because kids aren't supposed to worry about these things.
我明白为什么人们会这么想
And I get why people think that way,
-但我已经不是小孩子了 而且 -我知道
- but I am not a kid anymore, and... - I know, I know.
不管你今天为了帮我的当事人
And whatever hijinks you got into
做了多胡闹的事
that helped my client today...
你会去调查这事都让我很高兴
I'm glad you investigated.
我一直想保护你
I've always wanted to protect you,
但是阻止你做该做的事是没有用的
but there's no use in trying to stop you from doing what you do.
坦白说
Frankly...
你很在行
you're great at it.
你应该得到补偿
And you should be compensated.
碰巧
As it happens...
我正在招人
I'm hiring.
-你说真的 -当然
- You're serious? - I am.
我需要客户
I need clients,
也就是说我得一直打胜官司
which means I need to keep winning cases,
也就是说我可以用秘密武器
which means I could use a secret weapon.
我...会为你工作 作为兼♥职♥
I... will work for you, part-time,
这样我还能保住我在利爪的工作
so I can keep my job at The Claw.
乔治没了我可是会不知所措的
George would be lost without me.
我还希望你能发我薪水
And I expect a paycheck,
不是零用钱
not an allowance,
只有我们联手赢的才发就行
and only for the cases we win.
我提供午餐
Lunches are included.
你在唱法语歌♥吗
Were you singing in French?
我还是我自己
I'm still me.
不 你有橄榄油
No, you got olive oil.
橄榄油
我在这里
I'm here.
我也在这里
I'm here, too.
奥黛特
Odette.
幸会
Enchantée.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表