剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
And I want that, too. I-I really do.
我爸妈在城里
My parents are in town.
我想带你去认识他们
And I would love to introduce you to them.
你今晚有时间一起用餐吗
Are you free for dinner tonight?
今晚吗
Um, tonight?
如果你有事 那就算了吧
If-if you're busy, it's really not a big deal.
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no. No, n--
没有 知道吗 我之前以为我有事
Um, no, you know what? I-I thought I had a thing.
我其实没事 我有时间
I-I don't. I'm free.
今晚 好
Tonight. Okay.
好
Okay.
但我得走了
But I-I need to go.
我和南茜有事
Um, me and Nancy made plans...
好 没事 没事
Yeah, it's all good. It's all good.
08校友餐厅见 好吗
Alunni's Restaurant 08, okay?
我等不及了
I can't wait.
太好了
Great.
好
Okay.
-走了 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
一天前你还不确定 现在你觉得我们能赢
A day ago you were unsure, and now you think we can win?
出现了什么变化
What changed?
我们找到了解决办法
We found a solve.
恶灵盒可以用 关键在执行
The dybbuk box can work. It's all about execution.
等等 杰西
Wait, Jesse?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
学校的管道出了问题 我们被赶回家了
Uh, plumbing issue at school, we got sent home.
我屋里的钥匙掉了
I-I lost my house key.
行 不好意思 你手♥机♥上有什么重要的东西
Okay, excuse you, what is so important on your phone
让你连看都不看我一眼
that you can't even look up at me?
海洋生物学的直播
Marine biology livestream.
知道吗
All right, you know what?
其实你来这是件好事
It's actually a good thing you're here.
我十四岁时开始在利爪餐厅工作 你都十五了
I started working at The Claw when I was 14. You're 15.
是时候开始学习如何管理这里了 我们走
It's time you start to learn how to run this place. Let's go.
我 管理这里吗
Me? Run this place?
-快走 亲爱的 -乔治 我不想干这个
- Uh-huh. Come on, sweetie. - George, I don't want to do this.
快走 去穿件制♥服♥ 很好玩的
Okay... Come on. Go grab a uniform. It'll be fun.
制♥服♥在哪
Where are the uniforms?
在后面
In the back.
乔治
Uh-- uh, G-George?
你确定要她这么做吗
Are you sure she's up to this?
听着 如果我真的发生什么意外
Look, if something bad happens to me,
杰西必须要照顾查理和泰德
Jesse will have to take care of Charlie and Ted.
我需要教会她怎么做 好吗
I need to teach her how, okay?
那你妈妈呢
And what about your mom?
没错 还有她
Exactly.
我问过戴安姑妈关于道格拉斯·马文
So, I did ask Aunt Diana about Douglas Marvin and Odette,
和奥黛特的事 但是她只知道
but all she knows is that some of the Lamar vineyards
一部分拉马尔葡萄园最终都被马文收♥购♥了
ended up under Marvin control...
但是前几年都被廉价出♥售♥了 所以
Mm-hmm. ...um, but they were sold off a few years ago, so...
我从汉娜那里也一无所获
Mm, I didn't get anything from Hannah either.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone,
历史协会的临时工说
so her temp at the historical society said
我们应该问问汉娜的助理亚里士多特
we should talk to Hannah's assistant Aristotle
也就是带领参观的那个人
who leads this walking tour.
没错 很明显他知道不少隐情
Right. Apparently he knows a lot of obscure facts.
正前方
Ooh. Up ahead
就是圣约翰教堂
is St. John's Chapel.
最著名的就是这里纯手工精雕的忏悔室
Of note is the intricate, hand-carved confessional booth,
是由本镇的创建者之一所建造
built by one of our town's founders,
他就是伟大的哈德森牧师
the good Reverend Hudson.
抱歉 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我在找一些奥黛特·拉马尔的信息
I'm looking for information on Odette Lamar.
她是统治号♥的乘客之一
She was a passenger on the Governance.
奥黛特·拉马尔曾是道格拉斯·马文的妻子
Odette Lamar was the wife of Douglas Marvin.
她不幸在抵达马蹄湾之前
She died tragically of consumption at sea
葬身于♥大♥海♥
before she ever reached Horseshoe Bay.
没错 就是你所想的那样
Ah, yes, that is what you think.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
统治号♥应该有一个货运清单
The Governance should have had a ship's manifest.
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where I could find it?
在马文船长的小木屋里
Uh, there's an accurate reproduction on display
应该有一份一模一样的仿品
at Captain Marvin's cottage.
太棒了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
早上好 欢迎来到圣约翰教堂
Good morning. Welcome to St. John's.
根据记载 奥黛特应该不仅是他妻子
For the record, Odette wasn't just a wife.
她在法国还坐拥橄榄油商业帝国
She had an olive oil empire in France.
所以你应该在你的讲解中加上这些内容
So maybe you should include that on your tour.
很棒的趣闻 但是无关紧要
Cool factoid, but irrelevant.
怎么就无关紧要了
How is that irrelevant?
这是马蹄湾的历史之旅
This is a Horseshoe Bay historical tour.
奥黛特在马蹄湾重要的唯一原因就是
The only reason Odette matters in Horseshoe Bay
她嫁给了这个小镇的创建者
is that she married a town founder.
一个杀了她的创建者
A founder that murdered her.
奥黛特并没有葬身大海
Odette didn't die of consumption.
是道格拉斯·马文和他的手下杀了她
Douglas Marvin and the men on that ship killed her
抢走了她所有的财产才建立了这个小镇
and took her wealth to build this town.
你从哪儿听来的
What are your sources?
我的消息来源很可靠 我相信她
My source is credible. I trust her.
好吧 历史不是靠感觉的 是靠事实
Well, history isn't feeling, it's fact.
你怎么知道事实的呢
And how do you know the facts?
你在船上吗
Were you on the ship?
还是你亲眼见证了婚礼仪式
Did you witness the marriage ceremony?
不 有一张结婚证书
No. There was a marriage certificate.
也许那是伪造的
Maybe it was falsified.
别冲我嚷嚷了
Stop yelling at me.
对热衷真实历史的人来说 这是一次很棒的参观
This is a nice tour for nice people interested in real history.
你破坏了我们的气氛
You've ruined the vibe.
创建者们给奥黛特剃了光头
The founding fathers shaved Odette's head
羞辱了她 然后用绳子把她捆起来
and humiliated her and bound her with rope and then
扔进了黑暗冰冷的海水里
they threw her into a dark and frigid sea
最后她被海藻呛到 肺里都是海水
where she was choked by seaweed and her lungs filled up
直到她不能呼吸
with seawater until she couldn't breathe anymore
他们偷走她奋斗一生所获得的所有财富
and then they stole everything that she had ever worked hard for.
所以
So, that...
这才是你口中所说的马蹄湾镇的历史
is your Horseshoe Bay town history.
这幅画给人一种厚重的 潜藏的紧张感
This piece expresses a feeling of thick, underlying tension.
我一点也没感觉到
Yeah, I'm not getting that at all.
好吧 它来自于某个地方
Well, it's coming from somewhere.
所以这是什么 这个恶灵盒是怎么回事
So what's this, uh, what's the deal with this dybbuk box thing?
这个盒子和南茜又有什么关系
How's it connected to Nancy?
这和那个仪式有关吗
Has it got something to do with the ritual?
就像在树林的时候 她需要我的血那样
You know, in the woods where she needed my blood
因为我是她的亲生父亲
because I'm her real father?
血缘并不说明你是父亲
Blood isn't what makes you a father.
事实上 是要做一个父亲该做的
Actually being a father is what does that.
德鲁先生 哈德森先生
Mr. Drew, Mr. Hudson.
很高兴你们到这儿来
I appreciate you coming down here.
我已经问过了我的同事
But I have consulted with my colleagues
恐怕我们不能把恶灵盒借给你们
and I'm afraid we cannot loan out the dybbuk box.
我们这种情况肯定能符合什么
There must be some sort of rental agreement
租赁协议的
for a request like this?
我可以保证我们一定会完璧归赵
I can assure you we will return it intact.
这不是不信任你们
It's not an issue of trust.
而是它太珍贵了 所以我们不能借
It is far too valuable to rent.
所以它才值得被拥有 对吗
Which makes it something worth owning, right?
我想说
I tell you what,
格温
Gwen, um...
不如你 直接说个数吧
why don't you just, I don't know, pick a number?
马文船长小农舍 1835年
我们得快点
We got to be quick.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表