剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
这个词具有冒犯意味
about how that word is offensive,
虽然很清楚他们把我的话当耳旁风
knowing full well that they are not gonna hear me.
不停地解释
Explaining yourself all the time
真地让人身心疲惫
is just exhausting.
相比于做一个愤怒的黑人
It's easier just to keep quiet than...
保持沉默容易多了
be the angry Black guy.
我明白
I get that.
我只是
I just...
只是觉得你可以在我面前
I just thought that you were comfortable
轻松地做自己
showing me all of you.
那为什么你不将我们地关系公之于众呢
Then why haven't you shown the world us?
你从没发过咱们的照片
You never post us.
好吧 你什么时候
Okay, since when are...
开始关注社交媒体了
since when are you on social media?
我今天看了你朋友圈
I looked at your feed today
因为我想为今晚准备话题
because I wanted ideas for tonight.
你发美食照
You post your recipes.
发利爪餐厅照
You post The Claw.
发你妹妹的照片
You post your sisters. And...
我看到你家人经常会评论
I saw your family commenting on there a lot.
所以
So...
可能
maybe...
你不想他们看到你在和黑人交往
you don't want them to see you with a Black man?
南茜发给你 埃斯 贝斯和乔治
速来 伊卡兰殿
我们不必马上去
Hey, we don't have to go right away.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
要不我们现在就走吧
Uh... or-or we could go right now.
又一套设备吗
Another new outfit?
战术不同 战甲不同
Different tactics, different armor.
好吧 那这些又是什么
Okay, so what are these again?
铍中子场发射器
Beryllium-neutron field emitters,
保护我们不受陨石影响
to shield us from the meteorite effects.
我们怎么知道这管用呢 如果陨石
How do we know they're working? If the meteorite
没把我们变成一群杀人魔 就是管用了
doesn't turn us into a bunch of murdering lunatics.
自从幽灵
Since the phantoms--
没错 我刚用了幽灵这个词
yes, I just used the word "Phantoms,"
什么也别说 幽灵被体温吸引
say nothing-- are attracted to body heat,
我将这些纳米机器人
I calibrated these nanobots
精准调节为人体温度
to the exact temperature of a human body.
你发明的这些吗
You invented those?
所以伊卡兰人不会追我们
Oh, so the Icarans chase after them
而去追机器人 真机智
instead of us. That's smart.
你看吧
See?
没有幽灵了
No phantoms.
-感谢科学 -不客气
- Thanks, science. - You're welcome.
陨石一定在下面
The meteorite's got to be under there.
地板下有个隐藏的隔间
There's a hidden compartment in the floor,
用这些磁性锁密封住
sealed by these magnetic latches.
就在这儿
It's right there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
贝斯
Bess?
这烟是什么情况啊
Uh, what was that smoke?
贝斯
Bess?
走走走
Go, go, go, go.
尼克
Nick!
我们会回来收拾烂摊子的 对不起了
We're gonna come back to fix this! Sorry!
铍应该能保护贝斯
The beryllium should've protected Bess
不受陨石的影响
from the meteorite's effects.
不是陨石导致的精神错乱
The meteorite didn't cause the madness.
我以前见过那种烟
I've seen that kind of smoke before.
是白衣女
It was the Women in White.
好吧 我觉得我们牵扯太多神秘团体了
Okay, I feel like we've maxed out on secret societies.
这更像是一个诡异女子帮会
This is more like a spooky sorority.
烟是她们的标志之一
That smoke is one of their trademarks,
但标志不只一个
but it's not the only one.
白衣女偏爱动物骨头
The Women in White have a thing for animal bones,
草药 昆虫尸体
herbs, dead insects.
你有移♥动♥女巫图书馆吗
You have a mobile witch library?
是的 这是他们其中之一
Yeah, this belonged to one of them.
吸血鬼蛾 找到了
Vampire moths. Here we go.
以暴怒对灵魂下咒
"To hex a soul with murderous fury..."
这样吧 我要给汉娜·格鲁恩发短♥信♥
You know what, I'm gonna text Hannah Gruen,
看下白衣女在1939年时还在活不活跃
see if the Women in White were still active in 1939.
我猜她们给
I'm guessing they placed the hex
藏陨石的地方下咒了
over the meteorite's hiding spot
所以平安夜时 伊卡兰人打开隔间时
so that it would go off when the Icarans opened
魔咒就生效了
the compartment on Christmas Eve.
不同结果的催化剂
A catalyst for a different outcome.
承蒙这些实践者的馈赠
Courtesy of these practitioners.
1939年 白衣女的继承者们
The successors of the Women in White
仍在暗中活动
were still working under the radar in 1939.
现在 她们为什么要让伊卡兰人
Now, why they wanted the Icarans
自相残杀
to murder each other, that is...
这完全是另一个问题了
a whole other question.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不能让你失血过多致死
Can't let you bleed to death.
你之前说的
What you said before,
不发我们俩照片的事
about not posting pictures of us...
我确实在隐瞒
I was hiding you.
我外公也玩社交媒体
My grandfather is on social media,
有时中国老人家
and sometimes older Chinese people
可能对黑人有偏见
can be prejudiced towards Black people.
我不想他那些恶毒言语
And I didn't want any of his toxic crap
中伤你我的关系
to get in the way of us.
好吧
Well...
我也不能保证我迈阿密花♥园♥的朋友们
I can't promise my friends back in Miami Gardens
对于我和一个亚洲女孩交往的事
won't say something... reckless
不说什么鲁莽的话
about me dating an Asian girl, either.
他们希望我平和温良
Would they expect me to be harmless,
顺从礼貌吗
submissive and well-behaved?
为什么有时你觉得我很爱生气呢
Why do you think I'm so prickly sometimes?
因为全世界都期望我懂礼貌
'Cause the world expects me to be polite
表现优异
and super high-achieving and...
擅长数学
awesome at math.
听起来让人很懊恼
That sounds frustrating.
比起和白人争论凭什么他们能种族歧视
Maybe not as frustrating as having white guys
可能算不上什么
argue with you about why they can use racial slurs.
和你说啊
Tell you what.
如果你和我一起看《美国之旅》
I'll watch Friends with you
我就和你一起看《老友记》
if you watch Coming to America with me.
好啊
Okay.
下次 那混♥蛋♥进来餐厅
Next time that... jackass comes in,
我就告诉他
I'll just tell him
不能在我们餐厅唱种族歧视的歌♥
he can't do racist karaoke in our restaurant.
那我会陪着你
And I'll be right there next to you
拿着平底锅威吓他
with a skillet to enforce it.
汤姆 你的脉搏120了
Tom, your pulse rate is 120.
呼吸 你可以的
Breathe. You've got this.
我感觉你的紧张不光是
Something tells me your intensity isn't just
因为你担心如何拯救我的镇子
because you're worried about saving my town.
你从来没解释过为什么要这块陨石
You never really did explain why you needed this meteorite.
这种特殊的陨石
This particular meteorite
是由一种西梅德勒姆的稀有物质构成
is made of a rare substance called ciemedelum.
在宇宙中独一无二
Unique in the universe.
有点像我爸爸
Kind of like my dad.
能详细说一下吗
Care to elaborate?
指挥官巴顿·斯威夫特
Commander Barton Swift.
他是海军飞行员
He's a Navy pilot...
世界探险家还有首席执行官
...world explorer and CEO.
他是人生赢家
He beats everybody at spades.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表