让我想起了很久以前
It kind of reminded me of a long time ago
我客串当模特的时候
when I used to do a little modeling.
可能我挺怀念那时候
I guess I miss it.
我把菲尔骗到商场
I tricked Phil into going to the mall
因为我知道杰不会和我试镜的
because I knew that Jay wouldn't do it with me.
来吧 这会很有意思的
Oh, come on, guys. This is gonna be so much fun.
我不确定
I don't know.
我们班的一个小孩拍了止咳糖浆的广♥告♥
This kid in my class did a cough syrup commercial.
现在他总是去教师休息室
Now he's always going to the teachers' lounge
给经纪人打电♥话♥
to call his manager.
他最讨厌了
He's the worst.
我五点钟有一节房♥地♥产♥课要上
And I teach a real-estate class at 5:00.
我需要早点过去做准备
I have to show up early to limber up.
我觉得这对乔的自尊大有好处
I think that this could help a lot with Joe's self-esteem.
他这周过得很不顺
He's had a rough week.
你知道同龄人怎么对待喜欢魔术的孩子
You know how they treat kids that are into magic.
你告诉他等到了高中就不会那样了
Oh, you tell him when he gets to high school, that all changes.
我可不想骗他
I don't like lying to him.
你看 我真的不擅长这种事
Look, this isn't really my thing, and I'm --
而且我最近有点生病
I'm feeling a little under the weather.
你不觉得我看起来脸色有点苍白吗
Don't -- Don't I look a little pale?
-我们要参加 -太好了
- We will do it! - Great.
我们的私人助理会给你们准备好衣服试镜
Our P.A. Will set you up with wardrobe for some test shots.
你们好 需要我给你们拿点什么吗
Hey, team. Can I get you anything?
咖啡 水 纯净水还是气泡水
Uh, coffee? Water? Still or sparkling?
我要气泡水
Ooh, I-I'd take a sparkling.
这位人才要气泡水
Talent wants sparkling.
你听到了吗 菲尔
Did you hear that, Phil?
他们叫我们人才
They call us talent!
我们别太激动得忘形 我们还是普通...
Let's not get carried away. We're still reg--
我说要气泡水
I said sparkling.
看起来参加的人
Well, looks like you're gonna get
不少啊 塔克
a pretty solid turnout, Tucker.
现在差不多可以了
Now close the deal.
这是什么 "接啥"
Hey, what is, uh, "Whanex"?
这年头年轻人版本的"接下来是什么"
It's the way the kids say "What's next?"
你知道 你要想和他们拉近距离
You know, if you want to reach them,
就要学习他们的说话方式
you have to learn to speak their language.
打印店搞砸了
Massive screw-up at the print shop.
我完全不知道怎么搞砸的
I-I have no idea how it happened!
对没错 横幅上应该写...
Yeah, that's right. The banner should read...
接啥 好
whanex. Okay.
对 接啥
Yeah, whanex.
欢迎同学们来到第一届年度"接啥"研讨会
Welcome, students, to the first annual "Whanex" seminar.
我们直接步入正题 欢迎今天的座谈嘉宾们
Let's, uh, just jump right into it and meet our panelists.
我们邀请了两位选择走入大学的优秀青年
We have two bright, young people who chose the college path
还有两个任性的迷途青年
and two wayward souls
但愿我们能从他们身上吸取教训
whose mistakes we can only hope to learn from.
你们好 海豚队
Sup, Dolphins?
尼克 对我爸早上的事我很抱歉
Nick, I'm so sorry about my dad this morning.
-你们好 -没事的 别想了
- Hi. - Please forget it.
我们现在有个更大的问题
We've got a bigger problem.
我们需要为虚拟衣柜助手找个新的声音
We have to find a new voice for the virtual closet assistant.
我们考虑 女声
We're thinking...female.
我自己也在考虑
Yeah, I was wondering about that myself.
等一等
Hold on a second.
克莱尔有一副好嗓音 又威严又诱人
Claire has a great voice -- commanding but alluring.
哪有 我可不知道什么
Oh, come on. I don't know about...
诱人
...alluring.
你说得没错
You're right.
你说得对 我完全能听出来
You're right. I can totally hear it.
大伙 大伙
Guys, guys...
你们说得我都不好意思了
...you're embarrassing me.
你的这一面一直藏在哪了
Where have you been hiding this?
半小时内 我给新的智能衣柜录完了
Within half an hour, I had recorded all the voice prompts
所有的语♥音♥指令 然后他们把语♥音♥装入了
for the new smart-closet, and they installed it
办公室的样品柜里
in the prototype right in the office.
大家都很高兴 但是我不是很理解
Everyone seemed really happy, but I don't get it.
我是说
I mean...
声音就是声音而已
...A voice is just a voice.
太好了 爸 你回来了
Oh, good. Dad, you're back.
请移步我们的新型智能样品衣柜里
Please step into our new smart-closet prototype.
方便你骂我上午不参加会议吗
So you can yell at me for bailing on the meeting this morning?
进去就知道了
Just -- You'll see.
我能帮你选件外套吗
May I help choose an outfit for you?
因为我是那种还在
Cause I'm some old fossil
穿西装上班的老古董吗
that still puts on a suit to go to work?
让我们重新开始
Let's start over.
来就来
Why don't we?!
你想要哪种程度的舒适感
What level of comfort are you looking for?
跟我过去四十年一模一样的那种
Same thing I've had for the last 40 years --
一个能时不时和真人交流的办公场所
a workplace where you interact with actual people
就像我们现在这样
every once in a while, like we're doing right now.
我以前很喜欢销♥售♥电♥话♥
I used to love sales calls.
现在我们都不这样推销了
Now we don't even do them anymore.
我的意思是 你换位思考一下
I mean, put yourself in my shoes.
正装还是休闲
Dress or casual?
为什么你听起来像劳伦·白考尔[老明星]
Why do you sound like Lauren Bacall?!
我听不明白
I don't understand.
对 因为现在 就像所有的东西一样
Right, because now, like everything,
我说的梗也过时跟不上你们了
my references are old and out of step.
你为什么在吼
Why are you yelling?
你现在还不懂的话 你永远都不会懂了
If you don't get it by now, you're never gonna get it!
有人又玻璃心了[内♥裤♥卡屁♥股♥]
Well, somebody's panties are in a bunch.
我可以再帮您准备一条吗
May I offer you a different pair?
听起来好诡异
That's just weird.
太好了
Ooh! Very good.
我有一个小时给我老板儿子的派对
I had an hour to make 100 cupcakes...
准备一百个小蛋糕
...for my boss's son's party,
但是这一切都是值得的
but it was all gonna be worth it.
他一定会很感激
He was gonna be so grateful,
下个升职的就是我
the next big promotion would be mine.
你这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful monster!
亲姐妹却有不同的人生轨道
Two sisters, two paths.
毕业
Graduation...
生育
procreation.
一个掌控一切
The world on a string --
一个未婚先孕
a baby and no ring.
你说你为我而高兴
Uh, you -- you said you were happy for me.
你说孩子会为我带来无穷的乐趣
You said a baby would bring me limitless joy.
以及很穷的生活啊
And a limited bank account.
现在 曼尼 没有人怀疑
Now, Manny, no one can doubt
艺术学位在现实世界的价值
the real-world value of an art degree,
但说点令人激动的日常东西吧
but talk a little bit about the exciting social scene.
这么问真有趣 我有天晚上
It's funny you ask -- I went to a wine and cheese mixer
去院长家参加美酒与起司晚会
at the Dean's house the other night.
他收集原住民的乐器
He collects instruments of indigenous people.
我们喝完最后一点浓郁的仙粉黛酒后
And by the time we killed the last bit of a chewy Zinfandel,
我们演奏的原住民乐器更像原住民"越气"了
our jam sesh started to sound like a didgeri- don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能从这接着说吗
Could I please pipe in here?
好的 请 这是艾丽克斯
Yes, please. Alex.
我真的很感谢
I genuinely appreciate
能有机会再回来
the opportunity to come back here,
这个我曾是毕业致辞的代表的学校
where I had the pleasure of serving as co-valedictorian,
为被排斥的成绩好的学生
to offer a message of hope
带来了希望 真的很开心
to those oft-marginalized overachievers out there.
我看见你们了
I...see...you.
不是我一个人起了鸡皮疙瘩吧
Well, I can't be the only one with goose bumps in here.
请原谅我
Oh. Excuse me. Oh.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表