走吧 那男人值得去追
Let's go. He's worth it.
安全帽
Ooh, a hat.
有意思
Fun.
我不确定这件好不好
I don't know about this.
出来吧 亲爱的 我选的
Come on, honey, I picked it out.
我绝对不会嫌弃你 我发誓
I'm not gonna judge you. I swear.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
我爱死了
I love it.
你确定吗 不会太露吗
Really? It's not too much?
假正经的人才会喜欢想象脑补
Let the prudes leave something to the imagination.
比尔肯定会"快让我来品品这美女"
Bill's gonna be all, "Let me get a piece of that," huh?
再帮你挑内衣如何
How about lingerie?
我肯定会喜欢你帮我挑选的内衣
Yes, um, I would love your input on my lingerie.
比尔会喜欢什么款
What would Bill like?
用扣子的款式
Something with snaps.
他不太喜欢解太复杂的服饰
He doesn't like complicated garments.
他很容易失去耐心
He's easily frustrated.
知道这一点真是太有趣了
That is so fun to know.
我能说我对你的情欲感到自在吗
Can I just say, I am so comfortable with your sexuality.
我也想说你对我的情欲感到自在
Can I just say that your comfort with my sexuality
也令我对自己的情欲感到自在
has made me more comfortable with my sexuality.
我能说如果我包里带了我的枪
Can I just say that if I had my gun in my purse,
我一定会开枪爆自己头吗
I would shoot myself.
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我真的很对不起
I am so sorry!
你的确该感到抱歉
Well, you should be!
菲尔
Phil!
听他解释嘛 他很过意不去
Hear him out, he feels terrible!
你真的没说错格尔 他就是个烂人
You were right about Gil! He's awful!
他这人简直无药可救了
He has no redeeming qualities,
只有挑男人的眼光还过得去
well, except for his taste in men!
你知道这事对我来说有多重要吗
You know how important this was to me?!
当然啦
Of course!
我也是跟你一样疯狂的《星球大战》脑残粉
I-I'm as big a "Star Wars" Fan as you are!
其实完全跟《星球大战》无关
It was never about "Star Wars"!
这一切都只是为了跟你共处
It was about spending time with you!
真的吗
Oh, really?!
是啊
Yes!
我也爱跟你待在一起啊
Well, I love spending time with you!
真的吗
You do?!
当然啊
Totally!
你就像是我未曾有过的哥哥
You're like the brother I never had!
真的吗 这话也太不可思议了吧
What?! That's crazy cakes!
-我也整天说你像我弟 -少来啦
- I say that about you all the time! - Stop it!
我完全误会了你们之间的关系
I had a totally different idea about what this was,
但这还是好感人
but it's still beautiful!
注意看路 注意看路
Eyes on the road! Eyes on the road!
怎么啦
Hey, what's going on?
今天经历太多事了
Today's been a lot.
我也是
Same.
这话我感觉我不常说
You know, I don't say it enough,
但我很庆幸我们俩能无话不谈
but I am so glad that you and I can talk about anything.
跟艾丽克斯发生什么了吗
Something happen with Alex?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
那又是何事让你坐到这里了
What brings you to the floor?
这个嘛...
Well...
我好像让自己....
it seems I've gone and gotten myself...
升职了
...promoted.
海莉 那很棒啊
Haley, that's fantastic!
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 以后我会有个人停车位与"个休"
Yeah, I, uh -- I get my own parking spot and an "IRA."
我猜是我新助手的名字之类的
I guess that's my assistant's name or something?
个人退休金账户
亲爱的 我很以你为荣
Sweetheart, I'm very proud of you.
你真的扭转了自己的生活
You really pulled it together.
或许吧 但我还是有好多东西得弄明白
Yeah, well, I still have a lot of stuff to figure out.
当然啦
Of course you do.
每个人在你这年龄都这样
Everyone does at your age.
妈呀 我当年就这样
Boy, I know I did.
你发现怀了我时 有后悔过吗
Did you ever regret having me when you did?
感觉让你的事业脱离了正轨
Like how it kinda derailed your career?
我一开始的确不太开心
I didn't love it at first.
直到我看到了这张脸
But then I saw this face.
而且你很幸运能有爸这样的好男人陪你
And you were lucky enough to have Dad.
他天生就是个当爸爸的料
He was born to be a parent.
这话或许会让你感到惊讶
This is gonna come as a surprise to you,
但当年你♥爸♥并不是你想的这个人
but your dad was a different guy than you think.
什么 那是哪个人 所以我才这么矮吗
What?! Who?! Is that why I'm so short?!
不是啦 海莉
No! Haley!
当我认识你♥爸♥爸的时候
When I met your father,
他的生活还是一团乱
he did not have his life together.
但不得不夸他
But to his credit,
他真的在我怀孕后扛起了责任
he really stepped up when I got pregnant,
所以才能顺利怀着孩子吧
and I think that's what made it work.
因为有一个能依靠的人
You know, having someone to depend on.
我怎么会聊到这个事情
How did I get down this road?
我不知道啊
I don't know!
再见啦
Bye!
再见
Okay.
为什么艾丽克斯穿得像暴露狂出去了
Why is Alex leaving the house dressed like a flasher?
我们说好不谈这事了
She and I agreed not to discuss it.
她情欲崛起这事我们大家都不好受
Her sexual awakening has been tough on all of us.
是啊
Yes.
汤普森 我看到你也听得到你 我在聆听你
Thompson, I see you, I hear you, and I'm listening!
我很希望你能按照我们说好的战术打
I would have preferred you stuck to the play we called,
但我尊重你的独♥立♥意志
but I respect your independent spirit!
好 平托斯基 把四分卫周围区域
Okay, Pitkowski, treat the area around the quarterback
当成是"安全空间"
as a "safe space,"
把对方的防守球员们
and think of the other team's defenders
当成是要来破坏你自尊的恶念
as destructive thoughts trying to attack our self-esteem!
行不通
It's not working.
我真不想输给吉祥物是维京人的队伍
I hate losing to a team with a Viking mascot.
你们灭了然后变成瑞典人
You died out and became Swedes!
为你们的社♥会♥主♥义♥与季节性抑郁症欢呼
Hip-hip-hooray for socialism and seasonal depression!
这事关我们的冠军奖杯
Our championship is on the line.
你得做点什么啊
You gotta do something.
这是你们人生中最重大的时刻
Men, this is the biggest moment of your life
但我不知道怎么才能鼓舞你们
and I don't know how to fire you up!
我原来的计划是来这里比赛后
My original plan was to come in here,
挑出表现不好的人
single out the under-performers
然后往他们身上扔纸尿布
and throw diapers at them!
现在我意识到会有人觉得我不照顾他人感受
Now I realize that could be interpreted as insensitive
甚至可能是反婴儿
or, perhaps, anti-baby!
对不起
I'm sorry,
但球场一直都是我的安全空间
but the football field was always my safe space, okay?!
高中时在球场上
It's where, in high school,
我第一次得到了同辈的尊敬
I first gained the respect of my peers,
如果让我老实说
and if I'm being honest,
我也希望能在球场上
where I'd hoped I'd finally gain
终于得到我丈人的赞赏
the admiration of my father-in-law.
但现在我只感觉到
Now I feel like I've just...
我辜负了你们
let you all down.
你想知道我的感想吗
You want to know how I feel?
为塔克教练不知道
Hurt that Coach Tucker doesn't know
我们多感激他而感到难过
how much we appreciate him.
我也不满他做了这么多来向我们证明
Triggered because he's got to apologize
自己是个爷们与好教练
for a few words after all he's done
却得因为说错几句话而道歉
to prove himself as a man and a coach.
我其实欣赏你很久了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表