- Oh, Cam, grab a foot. - Yep.
天啊 他真的卡得好死啊
God, he's really wedged in there.
如果我们能有某种得过奖的
Ah, if only we had some kind of award-winning,
胎盘基底的润滑霜就好了
placenta-based lubricant.
行行行
Fine!
给 迪兰 你抹一点这个
Here, Dylan, use a little bit of this.
真不敢相信要有个小迪兰从你身体蹦出
I can't believe a little Dylan is gonna pop out of you!
会是什么样子啊
What would that even look like?
大家都过来拍全家福吧
Everybody come on in for the picture!
我设置个定时拍照
I'll set the timer.
一切都会船到桥头自然直吧
This is all gonna work out, right?
肯定会啦
Definitely. Yeah.
稍等 我得露出我的美肘
Hang on. Let me get my elbows ready.
大家露出笑容 喊"宝宝"
Okay, everybody smile, say "Baby!"
宝宝
Baby!
♪ 神圣冬青装饰着大厅 ♪
♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly, ♪
♪ 这是个欢乐的季节 ♪
♪ Tis the season to be jolly, ♪
♪ 穿上我们的喜乐[基]衣裳 ♪
♪ Don we now our gay apparel, ♪
♪ 我们是不是把孩子们忘在卡莱尔家 ♪
♪ Did we leave the kids at Claire's house? ♪
♪ 真的该给莉莉买♥♥手♥机♥了 ♪
♪ Lily really needs a cellphone. ♪
♪ 跟着我踏着快乐的步伐 ♪
♪ Follow me in merry measure, ♪
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表