你怎么不说话 生我气了吗
Why aren't you talking, are you mad at me?
不 我是被发现自己怀孕这件事吓到了
No! I'm freaked because I just found out that I'm pregnant.
不过我确实有点生你的气
And yes, I am a little mad at you,
因为这事很严肃
because this is serious,
但你唯一能想到的却是
and the only thing that you can think about
把我们的名字组合成完美的宝宝名字
is combining our names into the perfect baby name.
至少现在知道宝宝不是叫海登就是叫迪莉
Well, now we know it's either Hayden or Dyley.
这是件美好的事情
Look, this is a beautiful thing.
我们爱的结晶
A product of our love.
是"我们"的爱的结晶吧
It is a product of our love, right?
是的 迪兰 我算过了
Yes, Dylan. I did the math.
上次你算数的时候
Last time you did the math
我们不小心留下了300美元的小费
we accidentally left a $300 tip.
我不知道该怎么办
Oh, I don't know what to do.
这样如何
How about this?
海莉·格温多林·邓菲
Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
你现在是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
想象一下我们一起走过红毯的画面
Picture us walking down the aisle,
一位妙人身穿着纯白无暇的礼服
a breathtaking vision in virginal white
而你穿着自己想穿的衣服
and you wearing whatever you want.
我不要嫁给你
I'm not marrying you!
好吧 好吧 我们慢慢来
Okay, okay, one step at a time.
我们先给你补充维生素 打造健康饮食
We'll put you on vitamins and a healthy diet.
你现在是一人吃给宝宝补了
You'll be eating for one now.
好极了 是棒棒糖
Score! Lollipops!
我该怎么和我妈妈说
How am I gonna tell my mom?
她一直不让我做的就是这件事
This is the one thing she always told me not to do,
而你就是那个她说不要一起做的人
and you're the person she told me not to do it with.
是啊 她说得真是准
Yeah, she really nailed that one.
希望咱们的宝宝能有她的聪明才智
I hope our baby gets her brain.
你为什么一点都不害怕
Why aren't you freaking out?
因为这是好事啊
Because this is a good thing,
难道不是吗
isn't it?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪 我得去上班了
Oh, my God, I have to get to work.
我喜欢那工作 但我甚至都不知道
To a job that I love, which I don't even know
它允不允许带孕上班
if I can do with a baby!
只是 我
Just -- I, um...
我需要点空间
I need some space.
13美元 3进位...
$13, carry the 3...
留50美元小费吧
Leave a $50.
一般给账单15%左右小费
很好 汤普森
All right, Thompson,
干净利落点 平托斯基 冲啊
run a crisp route! Pitkowski, go!
看看这群人
Look at them out there.
他们一团糟 注意力不集中
They are a mess. No focus!
你告诉过他们不要吃鸡肉了 对吧
You told them about not eating chicken, right?
那小鸟容易紧张不安
It's a nervous bird.
比赛之前 应该吃点平和的哺乳动物
Before the game, you eat your calm mammals,
牛肉啊 羊肉啊之类的
your beefs, your muttons.
好了 大家过来这边
Okay, guys, get in here!
我们走 集中起来
Let's go. Huddle up!
我们即将参加城市冠军赛
We're about to play for the city championship,
杰一直在帮忙
and Jay here has been helping out.
我当团队鼓舞员的角色有很多年了
I've been a team booster for years.
一般来说这意味着
Usually that means cutting a check
由普里契特关怀基金开张支票
from the Pritchett Cares Foundation.
我们支持运动员
We support athletics
以及对问题少年们进行衣柜职业教育
and we educate at-risk youth about careers in closets.
这是一条真正的出路
It's a real path out.
好了 今天是你们生命中最重要的一天
Okay, this is the biggest day of your lives
但你们看起来就像是一群小女孩
and you're looking like a bunch of little girls out there!
怎么 平托斯基 芭比娃娃忘带了吗
What's wrong, Pitkowski, did you forget your Barbies?!
教练 我们一直在讨论
Coach, we've been talking,
你最近说的话
and the language you've been using lately
感觉很伤人
feels, well, hurtful.
还有些性别歧视
And sexist.
还有一点性别简化
And a little gender reductive.
这究竟是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
我们只是希望你能
We'd just like you to consider
考虑一下用鼓励代替辱骂的方式
adopting a more empowering style.
你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
这是橄榄球
This is football!
怎么 你们的训练胸罩太紧了吗
What's wrong, are your training bras too tight?!
塔克教练
Coach Tucker!
请立刻到我办公室见我
Please see me in my office now!
不 亲爱的 我不想去机场
No, honey, I don't want to pick your sister up
接你妹妹
at the airport!
抱歉 我在跟我女朋友说话
Oh, sorry, I'm talking to my girlfriend
碰巧还一直按着喇叭开关
and I accidentally kept the megaphone button pressed!
她最近一直缠着我
She's really been riding me lately,
我跟你们讲
let me tell you!
不 亲爱的 不
Oh, no sweetheart, no,
我不是故意让你听到这些的
I didn't mean for you to hear that!
不 不 你是我的一切 毋庸置疑
No, no, no, you're my everything! Of course!
《星球大战之帝国反击战》知名配乐"帝国进行曲"
我给我和米奇尔搞到了
I got tickets for me and Mitchell
在棕榈泉观看
to a screening in Palm Springs
《星球大战之帝国反击战》放映会的门票
of "The Empire Strikes Back" --
还有由大明星乔治·卢卡斯
Q&A to follow with the biggest star of all --
主持的问答会
George Lucas.
我特别兴奋 因为我有点把米奇
I'm super stoked because I kind of think of Mitch
当成我从未有过的弟弟了
as the brother I never had.
我想不通我们为何不多花点时间待在一起
I don't know why we don't spend more time alone together.
这不是任何人的错 除了
It's nobody's fault. Except for --
小卡和克莱尔
for Cam and Claire.
你知道吗 我现在特别高兴
You know, I'm as happy now as I've ever been.
看啊 我们在尤凯帕
And look, we're in Yucaipa.
这听起来像星战里伊沃克人说的话
That sounds like how Ewoks talk.
我出柜前常溜到尤凯帕的一家同性恋酒吧
I used to sneak off to a gay bar in Yucaipa before I came out.
通常还以为小镇不会有同性恋酒吧呢
Huh, you don't really think of gay bars as a small-town thing.
有的
Oh, yeah.
不管是乡村来的同性恋
They serve your rural gays,
没出柜的同性恋 还是城里来的新手
your closeted gays, your city newbies
都可以去那里适应自己的同性恋生活
looking to get their gay sea-legs,
有点像是去百老汇之前的外地试演
kind of like an out-of-town tryout before they hit Broadway.
看吧 每次和你一起我都能学到新东西
See, I learn something whenever I spend time with you.
还记得你告诉我不要在跳舞时打响指吗
Remember when you told me not to snap when I dance?
你当时看起来像想弄掉
It looked like you were trying to get peanut butter
手指沾到的花生酱
off your fingers.
说到这个 我饿了
Speaking of which, I'm starving.
其实那家酒吧有很棒的汉堡包
That bar actually has amazing hamburgers
你想停下来吃个午饭吗
if you want to stop for lunch?
我可以进去吗
Am I allowed in?
谁会知道呢
Who's gonna know?
别打响指就不会有人知道
Just don't snap.
你觉得我能搞定这件衣服吗
Do you think I could rock this?
"搞定"这词没过时吧
Do people still say rock?
每当你问我年轻人会怎么说的时候
It makes me sad when you have to ask me
我都感觉很难过
what young people say.
艾丽克斯 歌♥洛莉亚
Alex? Gloria? Ahh!
嗨 嗨
Hmm. Hi. Um, hi!
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我需要点性感的衣服
I needed some sexy clothes,
所以我就请歌♥洛莉亚陪我逛街了
so I asked Gloria to help me shop.
无意冒犯我妈
No offense to my mom,
但是她穿得有点保守
but she dresses kind of conservative
而歌♥洛莉亚知道如何挑选
while Gloria knows how to pick out clothes
能帮我
that will help...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表